Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only she knows the truth behind how she got pregnant and how long it took, whether it was naturally or through IVF. She might come on and tell people in time. Regardless of what her journey was, to be a BA for a company that deals with fertility issues and then to plaster her pregnancy all over her social media must be so hurtful to some people. I presume she gained a lot of followers recently that are struggling with fertility because of her new venture. What a kick in the teeth for them.

Reactions: 17
Did she not say as part of the collab, oh I haven't had fertility trouble but have spoken to friends who have and I want to open the conversation, so the team Terry ppl saying oh maybe shes had ivf etc- it seems unlikely. Also if she had why not talk about it, and if you don't want to talk about(which is understandable) then don't take the collab! Or not in the middle of the process. If she genuinely wanted to help ppl by opening the conversation then talk about it retrospectively. She'd miss out on/delay the paycheck then though🤔🤔
Btw with all the tit she's done over the years I think she's the most disingenuous of all the Irish influencers so I'm always going to think the worst of her.

Reactions: 29
But we don't know if she had been trying for a while we don't no anything that's maybe how she came involved with them just because she became pregnant after a few weeks doesn't mean she hasn't been trying for all we know she could of been trying snice they got married nearly 2 years ago or longer what ever she has done in the past I don't think this is something you should be judging her on
That's just it though we don't know. No one would give a shite about Terrie being pregnant if she hadn't taken on the role of a BA for a fertility clinic and posted a big long marketing script about opening up the conversation about fertility when she has done anything but 🤦🏻‍♀️

People are annoyed because before this BA role she completely shut down all conversations around fertility or starting a family and then as soon as she got that paycheck she was all about the conversation but so far has posted one Q&A .

It's poor taste and its galling for people that do struggle with fertility. If she did have struggles and she did avail of Repromed services why not say in her announcement I will post in the near future about our fertility journey or something like that but instead , as usual with Terrie , it's all smoke and mirrors. The Wizard of Oz hasn't a patch on her 😂

People are annoyed cos fertility and fertility struggles are such an emotive issue as you can clearly see from this thread. Terrie could have done so much around the issue to raise awareness or open up the conversation but instead she has done the opposite. The members of this thread come on here to air their grievances in what some feel is a safe space and often open up about personal issue and let them

Edited: just to add my response isn't necessarily aimed at you I just quoted your post as the most fitting

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Robot2211 you’re right, she 100% said at the time of collab that she didn’t have issues but some of her friends did & wanted to open up the conversations etc....she couldn’t give a monkeys duck about anyone’s fertility!

Reactions: 18
But we don't know if she had been trying for a while we don't no anything that's maybe how she came involved with them just because she became pregnant after a few weeks doesn't mean she hasn't been trying for all we know she could of been trying snice they got married nearly 2 years ago or longer what ever she has done in the past I don't think this is something you should be judging her on
Exactly this! No need for people to be getting mad about it .. they literally don’t know her story!!

Reactions: 4
Exactly this! No need for people to be getting mad about it .. they literally don’t know her story!!
Then why not be honest about it! She said as part of the collab she hasn't had trouble🤦‍♀️ If she actually had trouble and just didn't want to share such a private part of her life don't take the collab, simple.

Reactions: 13
people are mad cause she's literally a BA for a fertility clinic she said she took on the role too open conversation about fertility struggles, if this clinic helped her get pregnant she should say that as many women are going trough these struggles and probably a lot of her followers, but she openly said she doesn't have struggles when taking on this role! so why with someone with no struggles be the BA for a clinic for women with fertility struggles?? the mind boggles!! it was just another pay check for Terrie, how can someone who's really struggling and going trough treatment relate too her and how can she relate to them?? if she had no fertility problems she should never have took on the role, and if she has then as a BA she should touch on those struggles

• Heart
Then why not be honest about it! She said as part of the collab she hasn't had trouble🤦‍♀️ If she actually had trouble and just didn't want to share such a private part of her life don't take the collab, simple.
Exactly. It’s amazing news and nobody is trying to take that away from her. My issue is the timing of everything. If she hadn’t just announced this collaboration, fire away with your happy news. If that’s the route she wants to take, she should step away from the collaboration. Fertility is one of the most delicate subjects you can deal with. How can it possibly be approached with discretion and understanding by someone who will probably spend the next few months plastering up pictures of her bump and collaborating with every baby brand possible. That will be torture for vulnerable people to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly. It’s amazing news and nobody is trying to take that away from her. My issue is the timing of everything. If she hadn’t just announced this collaboration, fire away with your happy news. If that’s the route she wants to take, she should step away from the collaboration. Fertility is one of the most delicate subjects you can deal with. How can it possibly be approached with discretion and understanding by someone who will probably spend the next few months plastering up pictures of her bump and collaborating with every baby brand possible. That will be torture for vulnerable people to watch
Yep, can you imagine if you had fertility issues and only started following this one due to her BA position with Repromed and then bam!!! she announces she's pregnant, I mean that would be unbelievably upsetting in my opinion. Like has she no cop on!!?

• Heart
If you are going to become a BA for a fertility clinic then the purpose of that is to raise awareness. To break the stigma, to create an environment where women feel comfortable opening up about their infertility. To also create a society were we are all a little more aware and in turn a little more empathetic and understanding to the struggle other families are going through.
The clinic made a huge mistake in choosing someone who either doesnt need fertility treatment or who isn't comfortable talking about their need for fertility treatment. It defeats the purpose of having a campaign.

If terrie got pregnant with no help then she is not a person who should be representing a fertility clinic. If terrie got pregnant with help but does not want to talk about it she is also not the person who should be representing the clinic.
This all falls to poor decision making on the behalf of the clinic.
If she took the job knowing damn well she was trying to get pregnant or was already pregnant then she is a bottom of the barrel human being to exploit other women and families to line her own pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Maybe she will share her story in due time? She literally just shared her news yesterday and hasn’t been on to talk since.. maybe she wanted to share her exciting news first without having to go into detail? I think people are overreacting on this post without knowing her full story. It was the same on the justjulie thread - people were making all sorts of assumptions about the poor girl and a few days later she posts that she had a miscarriage. Be kind when you don’t know the full story.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yep, can you imagine if you had fertility issues and only started following this one due to her BA position with Repromed and then bam!!! she announces she's pregnant, I mean that would be unbelievably upsetting in my opinion. Like has she no cop on!!?
Absolutely. To be honest, I don’t know how that company thought she would be a good fit for them. A quick glance at her Instagram show’s how immature and self absorbed she is. Totally wrong for such a serious role. There’s a huge jump from lip syncing as you apply your tan and flouncing around in your latest clothes haul to discussing these important topics.

Reactions: 5
Well I’ll throw in my 2cents.......

first of all! I’m a patient of Repromed and currently pregnant after 3rounds of ivf so I know the road it takes to get her for so many,

I think either Terrie or the clinic need to speak out. (The fact the clinic is silent on socials says enough for me- I question we’re they led up the garden path for a few €€€€ and they found out yesterday like the rest of us)

I would love to think she had some treatment there and as a result decided to spread awareness.

However if she took money to do a collab knowing that she was pregnant and naturally then it’s a kick in the teeth to not only every woman going through the doors of the place but also to all the women she “reached out” to on Instagram.It says a lot about Terri’s moral compass.

also if she took the money knowing she was pregnant she has cast a dark shadow on her own announcement as it’s fuelled with all this speculation.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe she will share her story in due time? She literally just shared her news yesterday and hasn’t been on to talk since.. maybe she wanted to share her exciting news first without having to go into detail? I think people are overreacting on this post without knowing her full story. It was the same on the justjulie thread - people were making all sorts of assumptions about the poor girl and a few days later she posts that she had a miscarriage. Be kind when you don’t know the full story.
100% this! Let her enjoy the moment and i'm sure she'll be on to talk about her journey in a few days or so. Give her a bleeping chance to enjoy her news! Any of you trying would not be telling family and friends in the same breath that you were pregnant and what you went through to get there. You'd be lapping up the fact that you were finally pregnant! And this is coming from someone in the middle of IVF!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She said as part of the collab she has not experienced fertility trouble personally.
What are some of her defenders not understanding about this.

Reactions: 17
Apparently she said she’s never had any trouble with fertility when she announced the collab....

So let’s get this right, Terri accepted the collab when she had NO experience of infertility and even worse, the company actually allowed her to do this. That is seriously sketchy in my opinion!!!!

You would think when they are working day in day out with women and men going through this struggle that they would appreciate all the emotions and ups and downs that go alongside with it. It is so disingenuous and unprofessional

Absolutely disgusting behaviour from them both

Reactions: 16
That's just it though we don't know. No one would give a shite about Terrie being pregnant if she hadn't taken on the role of a BA for a fertility clinic and posted a big long marketing script about opening up the conversation about fertility when she has done anything but 🤦🏻‍♀️

People are annoyed because before this BA role she completely shut down all conversations around fertility or starting a family and then as soon as she got that paycheck she was all about the conversation but so far has posted one Q&A .

It's poor taste and its galling for people that do struggle with fertility. If she did have struggles and she did avail of Repromed services why not say in her announcement I will post in the near future about our fertility journey or something like that but instead , as usual with Terrie , it's all smoke and mirrors. The Wizard of Oz hasn't a patch on her 😂

People are annoyed cos fertility and fertility struggles are such an emotive issue as you can clearly see from this thread. Terrie could have done so much around the issue to raise awareness or open up the conversation but instead she has done the opposite. The members of this thread come on here to air their grievances in what some feel is a safe space and often open up about personal issue and let them

Edited: just to add my response isn't necessarily aimed at you I just quoted your post as the most fitting
Agree poor taste anything for a quick buck

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.