Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think Daveh is very feminine. The perma tan and earring are a bit much especially in your 30s when you’re not a backpacker 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How many hours have you devoted to front line ? Must be great writing on the internet when you contribute nothing to society
More hours than you anyway davehhh I’m a carer what’s your super power... let me see 🤔 digital content creator ie. lazy shite that expects freebies for doing nothing 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Agree. He looks gay to me...
Each to their own. But I can’t .... these new age men with skinny jeans stuck up their arses, no socks and more grooming than a lot of women! Not real men IMO! Just no!

Reactions: 15
I also think Daveh is very feminine. The perma tan and earring are a bit much especially in your 30s when you’re not a backpacker 🤣
Worked with him years ago in Champion. If he loves her half as much as he loves himself then they'll have a happy marriage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The Gossies!!!! An awards show for influencers, like any of them need a confidence boost😂. I'm actually surprised that many inflated egos can fit in one room.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Agree. He looks gay to me...
I don't think comments like this are particularly appropriate to be honest, and devalues any other valid criticism of David and Terrie's behaviour and constant flogging of stuff on social.

You can look any way you want and be any kind of sexuality or gender identity. Guys can be into fashion and hair, and be straight, feminine girls can be gay, masc-presenting women can be straight. It doesn't really matter. I don't think it brings anything to the conversation saying he "looks gay."

I don't meant to be preachy at all I just think we are all way past silly things like saying someone looks like a certain sexual identity.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I don't think comments like this are particularly appropriate to be honest, and devalues any other valid criticism of David and Terrie's behaviour and constant flogging of stuff on social.

You can look any way you want and be any kind of sexuality or gender identity. Guys can be into fashion and hair, and be straight, feminine girls can be gay, masc-presenting women can be straight. It doesn't really matter. I don't think it brings anything to the conversation saying he "looks gay."

I don't meant to be preachy at all I just think we are all way past silly things like saying someone looks like a certain sexual identity.
See also: “not real men”. Not constructive in the slightest.

Reactions: 8

People are entitled to voice their opinions on tattle. I see you posted on an earlier thread about whether you thought Terrie might have kids or not, that could also be deemed too personal these days. If I see a post I don’t like. I generally just move on. That’s the beauty of freedom of opinion and speech.

Reactions: 13
Ok it’s a nice day in Ireland today. However, it’s February. February. It’s not THAT warm! I went for a walk with thermals on and she’s wearing BICYCLE FUCKIN SHORTS 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I made the mistake of listening to Terrie's interview with Georgie Crawford on the Good Glow when she talked about coming back to work during Covid (I'd seen a few people here mention this interview and I just felt like torturing myself).

My god, she's so patronising and self indulgent. Firstly saying how when she came back and insisted on working every shift available and only on the covid wards and how her manager was like "wow Terrie, fair play, you're amazing". Eh no Terrie, I'm sure how amazing you are was the last thing your manager was thinking at the height of the pandemic!

Then she spoke so patronisingly about how she loves "little old men" and basically how cute they are and how she loves talking to them. It was such a condescending way of speaking about human beings and I would have expected a nurse with a few years experience to have better language about patient care!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
As if she offered to work every shift available they were crying out for nurses and she worked maybe 10 days in the last year. She must think people are a thick as she is

Reactions: 19
Terrie kinda confuses me. Her 2 lives are so conflicting. She wants the praise for being a nurse and for everyone to tell her she's a great one but wants the cushy side of the influencing, lying around all day looking Glam doing duck all only flogging tat.... They don't match up like!

Reactions: 8
Does she actually do nursing? Anyone on here know has she worked, is it full time or is she contracting?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.