Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Base2019

VIP Member
It's OK to have these feelings . Please don't hate yourself . It's only natural to have these feelings. Jealous, anger, hate , frustration you name it they all come with TTC life . Been there bought the t shirt the keyring and the stick of rock.

When I met my husband he told me on our second date that we could never have children and at the time I was young full of laust, love and excitement I didn't really think about it . We got married and then we started down that Rd well let me tell you it has been a long Rd. Like you I've felt anger and hate towards people because why wasn't happening for us . We went through ivf and our second we fell pregnant and I miscarried. Devasted was not the word . It took me two years to think about it again . We started down the Rd but we unfortunately where not successful and I just could not keep putting myself through it again. My husband suffers from a terminal illness which is managed with medication . Our lives are already based around hospital life I just couldn't spend it there every few months . It took me a very long time to come to peace with my decision but I'm happy we are happy. We've had an amazing few years . Holidays , dined in amazing restaurants etc materialistic stuff doesn't take away the pain but we had to re focus. As my sisters have started to have children it's been hard not going to lie and I've shed a few tears but I have gorgeous nieces I love and adore and each day does get a teeny tiny bit easier.

So please don't hate yourself . You are allowed feel these feelings . Cry, shout, scream at the top of your lungs it is all part of the process. It's hard to see it and every blogger seems to be pregnant at the minute I've unfollowed a few accounts as I just felt triggered It's not my life now . Unfollow., mute their accounts it does help. Sending you loads of virtual hugs . Xxxx
I know this wasn’t meant for me but it resonated with me so much, made me well up being honest 🥺

I can’t have children myself and it just seems like everyone is pregnant at the moment. I feel like my anger and bitterness is turning me into a horrible horrible person 😢 people just don’t understand.

It’s nice to hear from other people in the same boat and to know that it’s a normal way to feel xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

MSCH121

Terrie McEvoy: guys, we have to start living in the present and appreciating the present, why are we wishing our lives away it’s so sad
Terrie McEvoy 2 days later: guys, I can’t wait for January to be over, it’s such a horrible month, only a few days left and then we can start looking forward to spring and summer
🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I don’t think that’s the other ‘news’. I wouldn’t get dressed up and pull out the champagne for that. :p
Terrie would get dressed up & pop champagne if her brothers roommates second cousin twice removed goldfish had a birthday. She isn’t a normal adult. She is a mad bastard nurse. Different rules

• Haha

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Long time lurker but had to make an account coz I cannot hold my tongue on this binfluencer anymore!!!

The letter isnt even printed on fancy paper, or proper headed paper! Literally an A4 page stuck in his printer.... Real profesh!

The fact they are using Jake as the name behind it. 'by Jake"... Yaaaaaah coz the dog is going around hand selecting and sewing all these BANANAS together! Prob have the company registered in his name to pay less taxes or something 😂 wouldn't surprise me with this lot!!!

Supporting the local economy... I can't lads I can't!!! Taking freebies left right and centre, from food to furniture to stuff for her dog to all those lovely clothes made in a sweatshop! And comments day after day how she cannot wait to get out of this country to "explore and have adventures coz we are sooo fun like that"! Yaaaas guys ye love supporting local!

Locally sourced in Dublin: this is SURELY a loop hole like I have a feeling they've done something like Terror is buying it from Ali Express and Daveh is "sourcing" it from her so he can say its sourced in Dublin!

I know I'm going back ages now but their little comment on Adopt Don't Shop! I've tried to adopt so many times and am always shot down over 1 question I answered marginally incorrectly that could be totally fixable. The fact they got handed this dog when she would've been known for travelling (in normal times) and never being at home, and known for "nursing long hours" (when it suits her) just boils my blood!

This pandemic has shown me how many people are ONLY here for the money and couldn't give a FUCK about anyone else - influencers like Terror and businesses included! Get up off your arse and get real jobs! Stop exploiting people for money!

Rant over.... Mic drop! 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

lauremc1209

I see under David’s post of the pregnancy announcement that one of his friends has commented “glad your pencil works” and himself and Terrie have liked it and replied with a laughing face, this is an insult to couples where the male has the infertility problem, I personally think this is fucking disgusting.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Of course narcissistic Nikki had to come on her stories straight away and announce the news straight after them but she was saying her kids are going to be real cousins but her captions picked it up as “my kids are going to be real pussies” howling 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

notsodumbblonde

Pippa and Rosanna Davison have been the epitome of honesty, dignity and class while speaking about their pregnancy struggles. Terrie and Repromed’s silence regarding fertility on the other hand speaks absolute volumes. She’s an absolute fraud with minus morals. Cancel her already 🙅🏻‍♀️

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I cannot believe she buried her grandfather today and has been doing fashion posts the last few days. She is one cold calculated individual.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
First time poster here on Terrors thread as she is literally the most irritating, immature dose I couldn’t bare to even hate follow her....Anyway I heard the news and had a look, 6 weeks ago she posting as an ambassador for a fertility clinic and now she’s announcing she’s pregnant. She has either taken a fertility gig while pregnant which is scum of the earth stuff or she got a discounted round of fertility treatments but isn’t declaring it, either way is she for f@cking real? The absolute neck of this scrote. I remember something similar happing with Lotti Ryan being a BA for Sims and then bam pregnant a few months later FFS!! This is a new low, they have escalated from selling us tan and sweets to now being stealth sold pregnancies. It’s disgusting 🤮

• Sick

Facesisafool

VIP Member
Ok ok ok. Have I got this correct? A perfect healthy woman who is apparently compassionate nurse. Who decided herself with her husband to put of having kids, who has actually no fertility issues herself just her friends felt empowered coming away from a consult and is now part of a campaign ?? Am I missing something. I was full on expecting her to say we decided to try during lockdown and I may need help. I think women are quite open about. Fertility issues I know I always have been.

• Wow

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Terry’s being called out on Twitter for completely copying another brand obviously white labelling even down to copying them giving a percentage of the money to charity!!
479AB085-DC48-4BCA-8967-9AF3443260B3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry

Larborey

Her latest post standing in her uniform. Hilarious. She must realize how much of an idiot she looks to everyone who isn’t licking her arse on instagram. Someone praised her as a hero and she said “not at all”. But you only posted the picture to be praised as a hero hun. What a sad sap

• Haha

Base2019

VIP Member
Terri could defo learn a lot from Pippa! Pippa didn’t have to say any of that online but she chose to, first time I have ever seen Pippa getting emosh on stories. She came across very genuine. Then there’s Terri that does a collab with a fertility clinic while she’s pregnant and doesn’t even address it. She’s a joke

Reactions: 29
I made the mistake of listening to Terrie's interview with Georgie Crawford on the Good Glow when she talked about coming back to work during Covid (I'd seen a few people here mention this interview and I just felt like torturing myself).

My god, she's so patronising and self indulgent. Firstly saying how when she came back and insisted on working every shift available and only on the covid wards and how her manager was like "wow Terrie, fair play, you're amazing". Eh no Terrie, I'm sure how amazing you are was the last thing your manager was thinking at the height of the pandemic!

Then she spoke so patronisingly about how she loves "little old men" and basically how cute they are and how she loves talking to them. It was such a condescending way of speaking about human beings and I would have expected a nurse with a few years experience to have better language about patient care!

• Angry
  • Sick

Scrollin4sca

Chatty Member
Well I’ll throw in my 2cents.......

first of all! I’m a patient of Repromed and currently pregnant after 3rounds of ivf so I know the road it takes to get her for so many,

I think either Terrie or the clinic need to speak out. (The fact the clinic is silent on socials says enough for me- I question we’re they led up the garden path for a few €€€€ and they found out yesterday like the rest of us)

I would love to think she had some treatment there and as a result decided to spread awareness.

However if she took money to do a collab knowing that she was pregnant and naturally then it’s a kick in the teeth to not only every woman going through the doors of the place but also to all the women she “reached out” to on Instagram.It says a lot about Terri’s moral compass.

also if she took the money knowing she was pregnant she has cast a dark shadow on her own announcement as it’s fuelled with all this speculation.

• Heart

Robot2211

Did she not say as part of the collab, oh I haven't had fertility trouble but have spoken to friends who have and I want to open the conversation, so the team Terry ppl saying oh maybe shes had ivf etc- it seems unlikely. Also if she had why not talk about it, and if you don't want to talk about(which is understandable) then don't take the collab! Or not in the middle of the process. If she genuinely wanted to help ppl by opening the conversation then talk about it retrospectively. She'd miss out on/delay the paycheck then though🤔🤔
Btw with all the shit she's done over the years I think she's the most disingenuous of all the Irish influencers so I'm always going to think the worst of her.

I'm relieved to see so many others in agreement about this campaign, I'm so disappointed in Repromed choosing a woman who has admitted that she hadn't a clue about fertility and hasnt experienced the pain and loneliness of this journey. What on earth can Terrie tell us about infertility??

There are so many women who have been through this journey who would've been so suitable to front this, but as a previous poster said this is a manipulative ploy to get women worrying even more about fertility when they don't need to. If you are having trouble conceiving then you go to your GP and you go to a clinic, a path that many of us have had to negotiate without the likes of Terrie giving us guidance 🙄 how did we manage without her??

God I'm actually so angry about this and I'm so glad I'm not with Repromed, I wouldn't be able to stomach handing over thousands of euro knowing that she'll be getting a portion of it 😤

Just because she isn’t saying she has problems doesn’t mean she does not. I personally think the campaign is fantastic! She is hardly going to come on and fill people full of shite . She will have to know what she is talking about so I do believe it will be informative. Fertility is such a taboo subject and fair play to Terrie for doing this. These comments I am reading are so negative I am so shocked at the women who write this sort of thing about someone speaking and highlighting fertility. What a shame
You should be more worried about ReproMed and Terrie preying on some women’s insecurities about their age and the potential effect that could have on fertility. We don’t need Terrie coming on saying “do you know the quality of your eggs decline after 30 and you can get a simple blood test to check”. As I said previously, medical professionals do not recommend anyone explores their fertility unless they have been actively trying and are not successful. Otherwise you can cause yourself so much unnecessary worry and I think it is beyond disgusting to prey on women like that. Women who have actual fertility issues take no comfort in mad bastard Terrie opening up a conversation that she herself has admitted she has no experience in.
Maybe Terrie has struggled herself, who knows but she hasn’t shared that. How exactly is that her breaking down the taboo subject of infertility if she has had issues and is unwilling to share?!