Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone saying we don’t know if they had IVF, that’s the whole point. The only thing that makes this story ok is if she had personally had fertility struggles and the clinic helped her. Because then it opens a conversation because so few ‘influencers’ talk about struggles like this. I would like to be proved wrong, but we’ve seen Terrie of old who doesn’t have morals. Whose to say she didn’t meet this clinic by having an easy scan and it went from there. I’ve no inside info. But to front a fertility clinic and then announce a pregnancy, there’s only one way this partnership should have come about. And yes, she needs to talk about it it’s not her secret to keep if she’s BA for them and cashing in.
Exactly , if she’s a BA then she needs to be honest whether the clinic helped her or not ? Not just “I’m opening the discussion but I won’t talk about my own journey”??? What ! She is just .....so insincere!!! Everything she promotes makes me cringe it is so false. And totally agree with other points why does she pretend her and David live life “unconventionally” but you can bet she actually is someone that needed to be married with a baby by early 30s... pretends she wouldn’t care though.

Reactions: 19
I just love how these “influencers” think that the world cares about their baby news. Lovely for them and their families, it’s hilarious how they think that their news is so special!🤣 completely deluded!

Reactions: 10
Can I add.... she had the vaccine, it was strongly recommended, if you are trying to have a baby or going through fertility treatment not to get the vaccine or not to try after 3 months of getting it... so now I'm more shook... and yes I got the vaccine and was told my fertility doctor my gp and the nurse giving me the vaccine back in February..... so in my eyes she couldnt of had treatment to help to concieve.. or I'm just so blind with anger 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Can I add.... she had the vaccine, it was strongly recommended, if you are trying to have a baby or going through fertility treatment not to get the vaccine or not to try after 3 months of getting it... so now I'm more shook... and yes I got the vaccine and was told my fertility doctor my gp and the nurse giving me the vaccine back in February..... so in my eyes she couldnt of had treatment to help to concieve.. or I'm just so blind with anger 🤷‍♀️
I think that advice has changed. I know of women who are pregnant and their GPs advising them to get the vaccine now instead of waiting til after

Reactions: 4
I think it's only for between 14 to 36 week mark I may be slightly wrong with the dates so you can correct me if I'm wrong but this only came out in the last 2 weeks

Reactions: 3
Is there any way we can ask the clinic about this? Not for her personal details but I mean more highlighting the bad taste of their campaign and how damaging it is for their advertising now
But maybe she was using them before she started the partnership with it , and that’s how her role came about

I think people need to chill a bit regarding her collar or whatever.. maybe she was getting help from them prior and when she found out she was pregnant that’s when they started working together? I don’t think it’s fair to speculate or people saying they are ‘blind with anger’ bit extreme I’m sure she’ll come on and talk about it at some stage

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
But maybe she was using them before she started the partnership with it , and that’s how her role came about

I think people need to chill a bit regarding her collar or whatever.. maybe she was getting help from them prior and when she found out she was pregnant that’s when they started working together? I don’t think it’s fair to speculate or people saying they are ‘blind with anger’ bit extreme I’m sure she’ll come on and talk about it at some stage
Maybe that's true, but with terries track record of greed and dishonesty id say its unlikely.

Reactions: 13

I guess that was a dig at me. Fair enough if I was bit extreme but try being infertile and trust me I hate myself for being jealous and I hate myself for coming onto this forum for just having a rant but I know a few people on this were a bit upset over the whole BA thing and I just wanted to vent. So yeah... But influencers have a right to have some things private however they have to be transparent with being brand ambassador especially for a fertility clinic. If she wanted to keep it private she should of turned down the offer especially when pen to paper she knows her friends struggled not her but her friends....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Oh I 100% agree but he's quite unruly and doesn't have great recall etc he rips up packages all over the house. It'll be a bit of a nightmare to try control him and a baby I'd imagine. Also, are they really going to travel with a baby and a dog 🤔🤔 I bet Jake will be left behind
We had 2 babies (13 months apart) and we didn't stop travelling . Our dogs have a fabulous sitter they go to every day when we are working and for when we are away.

‘Mommy and Daddy’s New Travel Buddy’, sorry but I’m laughing out loud at these 2 gobshites, are they going to stick the poor baby on a flight every couple of months where it roars the plane down and traipse around from landmark to landmark for Insta photos with the poor baby spewing on their clothes 😂 they have NO idea of what’s ahead of them!
I travelled with mine since they were babies so they were use to it. Never did either of them screaming the planes down. We did longhaul with them Australia , Asia ect. For me it was always import that the kids traveled. I'm nothing like Terri normally but it the one thing I would have in common with her and i do think they would want for their child to travel too. I've found it's the 4/5yr olds who have never been on a flight that are the nightmare passengers.
I always roll my eyes at parents who won't go to the canaries as its a long flight..

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I guess that was a dig at me. Fair enough if I was bit extreme but try being infertile and trust me I hate myself for being jealous and I hate myself for coming onto this forum for just having a rant but I know a few people on this were a bit upset over the whole BA thing and I just wanted to vent. So yeah... But influencers have a right to have some things private however they have to be transparent with being brand ambassador especially for a fertility clinic. If she wanted to keep it private she should of turned down the offer especially when pen to paper she knows her friends struggled not her but her friends....
It's OK to have these feelings . Please don't hate yourself . It's only natural to have these feelings. Jealous, anger, hate , frustration you name it they all come with TTC life . Been there bought the t shirt the keyring and the stick of rock.

When I met my husband he told me on our second date that we could never have children and at the time I was young full of laust, love and excitement I didn't really think about it . We got married and then we started down that Rd well let me tell you it has been a long Rd. Like you I've felt anger and hate towards people because why wasn't happening for us . We went through ivf and our second we fell pregnant and I miscarried. Devasted was not the word . It took me two years to think about it again . We started down the Rd but we unfortunately where not successful and I just could not keep putting myself through it again. My husband suffers from a terminal illness which is managed with medication . Our lives are already based around hospital life I just couldn't spend it there every few months . It took me a very long time to come to peace with my decision but I'm happy we are happy. We've had an amazing few years . Holidays , dined in amazing restaurants etc materialistic stuff doesn't take away the pain but we had to re focus. As my sisters have started to have children it's been hard not going to lie and I've shed a few tears but I have gorgeous nieces I love and adore and each day does get a teeny tiny bit easier.

So please don't hate yourself . You are allowed feel these feelings . Cry, shout, scream at the top of your lungs it is all part of the process. It's hard to see it and every blogger seems to be pregnant at the minute I've unfollowed a few accounts as I just felt triggered It's not my life now . Unfollow., mute their accounts it does help. Sending you loads of virtual hugs . Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 61
We had 2 babies (13 months apart) and we didn't stop travelling . Our dogs have a fabulous sitter they go to every day when we are working and for when we are away.

I travelled with mine since they were babies so they were use to it. Never did either of them screaming the planes down. We did longhaul with them Australia , Asia ect. For me it was always import that the kids traveled. I'm nothing like Terri normally but it the one thing I would have in common with her and i do think they would want for their child to travel too. I've found it's the 4/5yr olds who have never been on a flight that are the nightmare passengers.
I always roll my eyes at parents who won't go to the canaries as its a long flight..
I have only the one, a relfuxer .... so the only thing worse than the crying at home is the crying anywhere in public so holidays involving planes would never ever be an option for us. Everyone’s babies/kids are different as as their parents. Certainly wouldn’t be doable for us. Going to grandparents will be an ordeal nevermind and they live and hour away!

Reactions: 7
It's OK to have these feelings . Please don't hate yourself . It's only natural to have these feelings. Jealous, anger, hate , frustration you name it they all come with TTC life . Been there bought the t shirt the keyring and the stick of rock.

When I met my husband he told me on our second date that we could never have children and at the time I was young full of laust, love and excitement I didn't really think about it . We got married and then we started down that Rd well let me tell you it has been a long Rd. Like you I've felt anger and hate towards people because why wasn't happening for us . We went through ivf and our second we fell pregnant and I miscarried. Devasted was not the word . It took me two years to think about it again . We started down the Rd but we unfortunately where not successful and I just could not keep putting myself through it again. My husband suffers from a terminal illness which is managed with medication . Our lives are already based around hospital life I just couldn't spend it there every few months . It took me a very long time to come to peace with my decision but I'm happy we are happy. We've had an amazing few years . Holidays , dined in amazing restaurants etc materialistic stuff doesn't take away the pain but we had to re focus. As my sisters have started to have children it's been hard not going to lie and I've shed a few tears but I have gorgeous nieces I love and adore and each day does get a teeny tiny bit easier.

So please don't hate yourself . You are allowed feel these feelings . Cry, shout, scream at the top of your lungs it is all part of the process. It's hard to see it and every blogger seems to be pregnant at the minute I've unfollowed a few accounts as I just felt triggered It's not my life now . Unfollow., mute their accounts it does help. Sending you loads of virtual hugs . Xxxx
I’ve learned more about fertility struggles listening to the wonderful ladies on this thread that we will ever hear from Terrie and her collab. What’s posted in here is based on real life and not fantasy so I can fully understand the anger and sadness that people are feeling watching her tit show stories

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Same here, brought ours away from 8 months old and not a bother. Takes a bit more planning but is great when they’re used to it! Good luck to her.

Reactions: 5

You are too kind ❤ thank you for sharing your story. As silly as it sounds for me to say but I like hearing stories like this. That no.1 I'm not alone and no.2 there is still that happiness between you and your husband. My fiance is so strong and I have never seen him get upset when I'm upset and I know it's because he is being strong for me cause countless times I feel I let him down when I know he doesnt see it like that he just sees me sad and he continually shows me there is light at the end of the tunnel and when its ment to be it will be. But again thank you again for your kind and strong words. I wish I could speak to more like you and know us girls.. and boys arent alone in this xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah I agree. I’ve been trying over 2 years and have spent a small fortune. It’s quite offensive. I knew it was a terrible partnership with repromed

When I seen she was brand ambassador I thought she was going to say that she was going through fertility treatment- and now shes pregnant it was the first thing I thought- that perhaps she had treatment through this company due to the timing of it all? Esp as she has always been very defensive about it all- was it due to trying and being unsuccessful?
And it's an awful journey. I understand too.

Maybe they did use the fertility clinic and did struggle to conceive? I mean, we have no idea really.
I never thought of that. You are right . My reaction was knee jerk assuming the worst 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think it's only for between 14 to 36 week mark I may be slightly wrong with the dates so you can correct me if I'm wrong but this only came out in the last 2 weeks
The scan she posted in the pictures looks earlier than 12 weeks, around 8 or 9 weeks I would say. Now I could be wrong but it looks very like the scan I had for both my kids when I was 8 weeks pregnant. So I wonder is she earlier then we think. Not sure when she got the vaccine though.

Reactions: 2
I have only the one, a relfuxer .... so the only thing worse than the crying at home is the crying anywhere in public so holidays involving planes would never ever be an option for us. Everyone’s babies/kids are different as as their parents. Certainly wouldn’t be doable for us. Going to grandparents will be an ordeal nevermind and they live and hour away!
We had a refluxer too but still easier than a moody teen 😂. I know everyone is different but I absolutely love travelling so I didn't see it as a big stress bringing 2 baby's along. I think Terri will be absolutely fine travelling too as she has that love for it. Id fly anywhere with them but couldn't do more than an hour in a car🙈

Reactions: 1
The scan she posted in the pictures looks earlier than 12 weeks, around 8 or 9 weeks I would say. Now I could be wrong but it looks very like the scan I had for both my kids when I was 8 weeks pregnant. So I wonder is she earlier then we think. Not sure when she got the vaccine though.
Terrie got her vaccine back in January as she was doing the odd shift in St. James covid ward and for some reason got the vaccine before actual frontline nurses 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3

I know this wasn’t meant for me but it resonated with me so much, made me well up being honest 🥺

I can’t have children myself and it just seems like everyone is pregnant at the moment. I feel like my anger and bitterness is turning me into a horrible horrible person 😢 people just don’t understand.

It’s nice to hear from other people in the same boat and to know that it’s a normal way to feel xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Listen unless you have been down this road its easy to say take it easy . It's hard sometimes seeing the instagram perception of perfection. It's all rosy and no one see the back story.

Ivf is brutal. What women have to go through is horrible . I reacted similar as you ..influencers I general have caused me to doubt honesty of most

I know this wasn’t meant for me but it resonated with me so much, made me well up being honest 🥺

I can’t have children myself and it just seems like everyone is pregnant at the moment. I feel like my anger and bitterness is turning me into a horrible horrible person 😢 people just don’t understand.

It’s nice to hear from other people in the same boat and to know that it’s a normal way to feel xxx
Pain of that is always there.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.