Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
Didn’t she also demand to be the first one to hold and feed Kingsley? Like there was zero discussion.

I have no idea what Laura sees in Morgan, she’s vile and her teeth make me vom.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

_basic_

VIP Member
Why do Bretts selfies always look like your kid has accidentally took pics of themselves while playing on the phone 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39

at88

Remember the days when selling your body was a last resort and something women reallly didn’t want to do but did because they were at rock bottom and had no other option? I hate that people are glorifying something so undignified that has tormented so many women for years. I’m so sick of seeing people say “it’s 2021” as if that’s a good enough reason to have no class or self respect. Yes empower women but that doesn’t mean empower them to sell their bodies.. honestly it is so wrong to encourage this. She is only in her 20’s has barely lived an actual life.. it’s sad that this is made out to be a good thing. She hasn’t tried to actually work or gain a career, she has just chosen the easiest route into fast cash, where is her ambition? Where is her self respect?? Where’s her need to improve her life for the sake of her child?? It’s so so wrong.

Has she “got” to do it though?
gals gotta do what a gals gotta do

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Lanalocksley

Brett if you are reading this (I know you are)

1. That Charlotte is way out of your league you little weasel.

2. Learn how to fucking talk to women, you have a daughter you should be ashamed.

3. Stop threatening to smash people's windows, cars and heads in. We have all seen you and you couldn't fight your way out of a bloody paper bag. One day you will pick the wrong person and have your head caved in.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Goldfish

VIP Member
maybe keep in mind Charlotte has a terminally ill mum , maybe just a wee swatch of compassion wouldnt go a miss
Can’t use that as an excuse forever, many people have terminally ill family members and still manage to do more than fall pregnant at 16 and sit on their asses while their lifestyle is being funded by tax payers

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Morgan only hates the show now because so many people got to see how vile she was. She clearly wanted to be on the show to begin with but after all the backlash claims they want a “private life”. No hun you just want to abuse your mrs in private!

Reactions: 31

WilmaHun

VIP Member
The shorts are too tight causing overspill up top.. next size or 2 up would have been much more pleasing on the eye 👀
This is an absolute reach! I’m sorry but normal bodies do overspill, not every looks like an insta model. And you know why? Because they photoshop away their overspills. I wear clothes which are the right size, and on bloated days my tummy and sides still overspill.

charlie has a banging figure, no one can deny that, let’s not shame her for something which is absolutely normal for a womans body

Reactions: 30

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Can’t use that as an excuse forever, many people have terminally ill family members and still manage to do more than fall pregnant at 16 and sit on their asses while their lifestyle is being funded by tax payers
I have to say I agree with this. I sympathise with Charlotte and her families situation immensely, I really do, however she could be doing more to ensure she is prepared for when her mum is gone - ie ensuring she’s set up to provide for the twins by her own means and not just via benefits

Reactions: 29

teaqween

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think Charlie asks her own questions. The other week they all basically said the same thing “you’re glowing and such a good mum” on about 6 different stories, then this weeks asking how she lost the weight so she could plug her pyramid scheme? Seems sus.

mardy bum

All these girls saying to Charlie “I’m a single mother and can’t afford to lose this money” why the hell are you spending your child benefit on fake designer goods ?? If you can’t afford the real thing then you shouldn’t have it at all. Wearing head to toe fake Gucci and the kids are running round in clothes a size too small 😷

• Haha

Bhyfs

Chatty Member
Rewatching the series and Morgan 🥴 ‘stop taking directions off your mum, you’re married to ME, if you’re gonna listen to anyone, you’ll listen to me’ ‘when I give you a time it’s for a reason’ telling her to bring Kingsley home to a DIY site rather than settled nicely with Laura and her mum presumably round the mums lol. She’s fully barking down the phone and Laura is like no, nope, I’ll be home soon. Morgan really said ‘no, not soon. You will come home’ while screaming she’s ‘asking nicely’ 🤯🤯

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

ohnoanoh

Anyone see the story the gossip page posted regarding olis story 🤣 I guess he didn’t wanna be a step dad even though he said he loved Harlow, this is why you don’t introduce your kid to every Tom Dick and Oli after being with them for 5 minutes and make them play daddy 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
Screenshot 2021-07-08 at 17.43.38.png

I get the sentiment, but can someone please gift Char a dictionary or grammar book! Nearly had a stroke reading that

• Haha

anon20

VIP Member
Rewatching the series and Morgan 🥴 ‘stop taking directions off your mum, you’re married to ME, if you’re gonna listen to anyone, you’ll listen to me’ ‘when I give you a time it’s for a reason’ telling her to bring Kingsley home to a DIY site rather than settled nicely with Laura and her mum presumably round the mums lol. She’s fully barking down the phone and Laura is like no, nope, I’ll be home soon. Morgan really said ‘no, not soon. You will come home’ while screaming she’s ‘asking nicely’ 🤯🤯
She’s a controlling bitch and clearly still is, Laura should be with Parker! #teamparker 😂