Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mardy bum

Must be piss easy having twins, can get your lashes and nails done every couple weeks, find time to smoke 40 rollies a day, and not to mention find the time to make a million tik toks acting like a supermodel. Why not use your time to study or something, Charlotte? Become a contributing member of society, rather than one who just takes handouts. Scruff.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
Remember the days when selling your body was a last resort and something women reallly didn’t want to do but did because they were at rock bottom and had no other option? I hate that people are glorifying something so undignified that has tormented so many women for years. I’m so sick of seeing people say “it’s 2021” as if that’s a good enough reason to have no class or self respect. Yes empower women but that doesn’t mean empower them to sell their bodies.. honestly it is so wrong to encourage this. She is only in her 20’s has barely lived an actual life.. it’s sad that this is made out to be a good thing. She hasn’t tried to actually work or gain a career, she has just chosen the easiest route into fast cash, where is her ambition? Where is her self respect?? Where’s her need to improve her life for the sake of her child?? It’s so so wrong.

Has she “got” to do it though?
I wish I could like this 1000 times!
Charlie hasn't shown any interest in getting a career and has only resorted to MLM because she was told it would earn her millions and now selling pictures of her body because of the allure of money. She's got no respect for herself in either of her money making schemes.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I wonder if she's been getting tips from Megan from the main shows sister, Billie "Steal Yo' Man" Ferrari

• Haha
  • Sick

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
I wasn’t going to get in to the whole charlotte not working thing but it bothers me. Mums/dads that choose not to work when they’ve had a child/children have more than likely worked all of their lives and have financially planned for this period of time, one parent stays working and the other stays at home with the children why they’re young. Charlotte was young when she had the twins yes, she has a terminally ill parent yes but she has never financially supported herself and it’s no one else’s problem that she chose to have twins young? I actually don’t begrudge young single mums claiming benefits for a short period but there’s girls like Charlotte who have 0 work ethic and never will. The obstacles Charlotte faces ie twins and terminally ill parent are also faced by many other people but lift doesn’t stop and it’s not an excuse to sit at home smoking fags all day mouthing off on lives. Not only that but a couple who have worked all their lives and then had children don’t get any support with childcare and has to fund it out of their own pocket but dossers like Charlotte would literally get nearly all of their childcare paid for, anyone with a brain cell would take full advantage of this to start a decent career. Full family are a bunch of dossers, it’s terrible what Donna is going through and I don’t wish her any harm but I can’t imagine she’s done anything with her life other than smoke, claim and had children, Charlotte will be the same and them beautiful girls will see how Charlotte lives her life and the likelihood of them following in her footsteps is high 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Sophx1

Personally I think these girls will fully regret doing OF in the future but that’s just me 🤷‍♀️ It’s all fine & we’ll saying ‘get that money’ etc but is it really going to make you happy knowing half your town has seen your bits? I duno, I’d be disappointed if my daughter chose that as a career option but that’s just me.

LittleLottieLoo

I wish I could like this 1000 times!
Charlie hasn't shown any interest in getting a career and has only resorted to MLM because she was told it would earn her millions and now selling pictures of her body because of the allure of money. She's got no respect for herself in either of her money making schemes.
This. Get off your backside and get a real job to provide for your child.

Stupid girl.

Reactions: 24

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
I didn’t think Harlow was still in nursery tbh. And I have a-levels yet struggle to get a job over minimum wage🤷🏼‍♀️

I said minimum wage jobs are slaving away in a shitty job, so that doesn’t apply to you then. She was doing care work, you get minimum wage and get treated like shit by management and sometimes residents. I worked in a care home, I absolutely loved the work, but being treat like rubbish by managers for £8.20 an hour ain’t it
Oh so she can sit at home on her arse and get paid by the government when she’s perfectly well and fine to get a job? Naahhh that’s called being a dosser

View attachment 675146
the fuck happened to him 😅
He looks like he’s been put through a flattening machine. Must be all the coke the skanky lil cokehead

• Haha

Scar14

VIP Member
TMG reminds me of that girl at school who’d lie about being pregnant to get attention

• Haha

Goldfish

VIP Member
It’s hard to have sympathy for all these people when they’re all using the same, I’m a single mum or I’ve got kids, if you’re really struggling for money then why the fuck are you even spending that on the fake shit anyway?

• Heart

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
Mia is insanely beautiful so obviously not , anyone who’s average would not come close
I actually think Charlie is really pretty and the profile pic on only fans her figure is gorgeous. I think Mia is pretty average looking and thats with heavily filtered pictures and surgery to completely change her body

• Haha
Reactions: 23

mardy bum

Charlotte is an entitled little brat. She’s lucky her mum gives her and her daughters a roof to live under. Your mother can have any of her grandchildren round at any time and it is nothing to do with you. This absolutely screams jealousy 😂 Go find your own house for yourself and your twins and piss off if you aren’t happy with the current set up 👋🏼

• Heart
  • Wow

Gingercream

VIP Member
Anyone else find it weird Harlow is not with Brett on Father’s Day ? 🤷🏾‍♀️
He’s probably got an important appointment he doesn’t want to miss, like when he missed Harlow’s birthday to use a sunbed and get a haircut (that was cancelled).

• Haha