Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that he thinks he’s actually good looking enough to say something like this though 😫😫 the pair of them think they’re the tit.. it’s sooooooo awkward
One of them will be working on releasing their own brand soon enough

Reactions: 1
The fact that he thinks he’s actually good looking enough to say something like this though 😫😫 the pair of them think they’re the tit.. it’s sooooooo awkward
They’re both disgusting, Charlie can do whatever to her face but she has an ugly personality and Brett isn’t good looking at all, and has a proper boring personality 😴

Reactions: 12
I have just choked on my tea. Charlie has made only fans….who is the right mind wants to pay to see her 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Like FairPlay you can do what you like with your body, but she is so desperate not to have to work a standard 9-5😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
could you imagine how boring she would be on only fans, be more interesting watching a kettle boil 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why didn’t she just sign up to the webcam thing she was promoting? Is it actually an only fans for her though, I haven’t seen her posts for ages she might be having everyone on. Like subscribe and get pics of mr blobby or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.