Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think Harlow was still in nursery tbh. And I have a-levels yet struggle to get a job over minimum wage🤷🏼‍♀️

I said minimum wage jobs are slaving away in a crappy job, so that doesn’t apply to you then. She was doing care work, you get minimum wage and get treated like tit by management and sometimes residents. I worked in a care home, I absolutely loved the work, but being treat like rubbish by managers for £8.20 an hour ain’t it
Oh so she can sit at home on her arse and get paid by the government when she’s perfectly well and fine to get a job? Naahhh that’s called being a dosser

View attachment 675146
the duck happened to him 😅
He looks like he’s been put through a flattening machine. Must be all the coke the skanky lil cokehead

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh so she can sit at home on her arse and get paid by the government when she’s perfectly well and fine to get a job? Naahhh that’s called being a dosser
I never said that, just that I can see why she’d choose onlyfans over a job where she’ll get minimum wage. Also said she should spend her time at home working towards something, not just “sitting and being a dosser”

Reactions: 1
I never said that, just that I can see why she’d choose onlyfans over a job where she’ll get minimum wage. Also said she should spend her time at home working towards something, not just “sitting and being a dosser”
She isn’t going to spend her time working towards something apart from posting lingerie pics on onlyfans because she’s a dosser like she’s proved many times before. Onlyfans is so glorified but in actuality it’s so oversaturated that it’s extremely hard to get enough subs to be earning anything.. it’s just like the Vwithcharlie 😂😂 anyway to slyly earn money on the side whilst still being paid by the government to doss around

Reactions: 7
Imagine having to change your circumstances on universal credit to working for “only fans” 😂 no, just no! Is she even declaring it 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine having to change your circumstances on universal credit to working for “only fans” 😂 no, just no! Is she even declaring it 😳
Very much doubt it 😂. She may as well though cause she’ll be earning that little that it won’t even put a dent in her UC 😂

Reactions: 4
I doubt she’s declaring onlyfans or her shitting coffee

Reactions: 3
Remember when he tried to have a fight with someone’s car 🤣🤣 little weed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.