Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed this whole ‘Parker’ thing does anyone know where I can read the situation? Iv seen it mentioned here loads & on Insta but it sounds asif she was fully ready to leave and never come back & now they’re pregnant again 🙈 madness
There’s a YouTube video teen mom talks talk about it

Reactions: 2
You think Charlie’s only showing us her fan count on OF because we couldn’t believe anyone would be dumb enough to subscribe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Since when we’re they called neckerlaces 🙈oh god. Every time I hear the word “obsessed” It makes me cringe why do all “influencers” who flog tat say I’m literally obsessed

Reactions: 11
Have I been saying necklace wrong my entire life but not pronouncing lace as lace 😂 if that makes any sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair, my husband is from Nottingham/Derby and him and his family all pronounce it like neck laces, as in two separate words 😂 makes me laugh every time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As someone who says neck-lace (Nottingham born) these comments don’t pass the vibe check 🤣
Wasn’t until i was 24 that I was told I was saying it wrong and I was so embarrassed. But it’s how we all say it back home 👀

Reactions: 2
I’m glad it’s not just me who came here for NECK LACES 😩🤣🤣🤣 lorrrddddd above

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.