Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah šŸ˜¢ she had mentioned about it being the first death in the family sheā€™s experienced and felt she needed to be there for her mum and wanting to be with her too, Morgan is just a brat and to say theyā€™re bringing another baby into the world toošŸ„“ if they didnā€™t want to be around each other with just one, I doubt a break from social media will make it happy families for the second baby, just means Morgan can be extra controlling with no one getting involved šŸ¤’
Thatā€™s exactly what she wants, her Facebook is still searchable yet sheā€™s made Lauraā€™s extremely private, Iā€™m guessing itā€™s her anyway after that massive paragraph she wrote about ā€˜weirdos congratulating themā€™

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Thatā€™s exactly what she wants, her Facebook is still searchable yet sheā€™s made Lauraā€™s extremely private, Iā€™m guessing itā€™s her anyway after that massive paragraph she wrote about ā€˜weirdos congratulating themā€™
Yeah I think the exact same, she couldnā€™t alienate Laura from her family so sheā€™s taken it to socials to make her unreachable! They were in Lauraā€™s Nans house which makes me cringe for Morgan, no doubt Lauraā€™s family arenā€™t her biggest fan šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Didnā€™t she also demand to be the first one to hold and feed Kingsley? Like there was zero discussion.

I have no idea what Laura sees in Morgan, sheā€™s vile and her teeth make me vom.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Didnā€™t she also demand to be the first one to hold and feed Kingsley? Like there was zero discussion.

I have no idea what Laura sees in Morgan, sheā€™s vile and her teeth make me vom.
I remember that! I vaguely remember her being excuse that Laura had carried her but I thought that gave even more reason for her to have the first hold, first feed maybe but I can imagine her the type to be barking orders to make sure everything fits to her plan, without a thought at all for Laura. I also agree that the teeth need sorting out šŸ˜¬šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
Rewatching the series and Morgan šŸ„“ ā€˜stop taking directions off your mum, youā€™re married to ME, if youā€™re gonna listen to anyone, youā€™ll listen to meā€™ ā€˜when I give you a time itā€™s for a reasonā€™ telling her to bring Kingsley home to a DIY site rather than settled nicely with Laura and her mum presumably round the mums lol. Sheā€™s fully barking down the phone and Laura is like no, nope, Iā€™ll be home soon. Morgan really said ā€˜no, not soon. You will come homeā€™ while screaming sheā€™s ā€˜asking nicelyā€™ šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ
She was by far the worst person on that show, she was genuinely abusive and downright horrible to Laura and her family.. it also doesnā€™t sit well with me that Morgan is older than Laura and before her was straight and dating boys and then all of a sudden she meets Morgan, then they go out of their way to have a whole baby and then get married aswell.. letā€™s just say if it was a man and a woman people would be turning there noses up and it wouldnā€™t be on mtv

She was by far the worst person on that show, she was genuinely abusive and downright horrible to Laura and her family.. it also doesnā€™t sit well with me that Morgan is older than Laura and before her was straight and dating boys and then all of a sudden she meets Morgan, then they go out of their way to have a whole baby and then get married aswell.. letā€™s just say if it was a man and a woman people would be turning there noses up and it wouldnā€™t be on mtv
I am not being discriminative towards lesbians, I am bisexual and have been with men and women, however I just cannot endorse when it seems someone has been groomed

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I am not being discriminative towards lesbians, I am bisexual and have been with men and women, however I just cannot endorse when it seems someone has been groomed
How old is she? I always assumed she was Lauraā€™s age! Lauraā€™s mum clearly hates her, but without Morgan she wouldnā€™t have a relationship with her daughter or grandchild, MORGAN IS A DICK

Reactions: 13
How old is she? I always assumed she was Lauraā€™s age! Lauraā€™s mum clearly hates her, but without Morgan she wouldnā€™t have a relationship with her daughter or grandchild, MORGAN IS A DICK
I believe she was 17 and Morgan was 22 when they first started seeing each other

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Morgan only hates the show now because so many people got to see how vile she was. She clearly wanted to be on the show to begin with but after all the backlash claims they want a ā€œprivate lifeā€. No hun you just want to abuse your mrs in private!

Reactions: 31
Itā€™s obviously not a massive gap, but I definitely think Morgan had a much larger influence on the decisions that were made than Laura

Reactions: 11
I see Charlie has dressed poor Harlow like sheā€™s one of the cast of river dance today šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Will she ever dress her daughter in weather appropriate clothing? My mums a nursery nurse in a not so great area and has had lots of experience with social workers and something they always ask is if the children are always dressed appropriate for the weather and if they arenā€™t itā€™s basically neglect.. itā€™s horrible today, just put her in leggings and a T-shirt, keep her bloody warmšŸ˜’

Reactions: 7
Yeah šŸ˜¢ she had mentioned about it being the first death in the family sheā€™s experienced and felt she needed to be there for her mum and wanting to be with her too, Morgan is just a brat and to say theyā€™re bringing another baby into the world toošŸ„“ if they didnā€™t want to be around each other with just one, I doubt a break from social media will make it happy families for the second baby, just means Morgan can be extra controlling with no one getting involved šŸ¤’

my mums in an abusive relationship and he made her delete her facebook with the excuse that a private life would make them happier but really it was just an excuse to cut her off even more from her friends and family

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s a controlling witch and clearly still is, Laura should be with Parker! #teamparker šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m #TeamParker too. From what I heard on the gossip pages video and Parkerā€™s Instagram, Parker seems great with kids and Iā€™m sure Parker would of made Laura happy especially hopefully it would of been a healthy relationship weā€™ll probably much more healthy then the relationship with Morgan.
Morgan is just a complete definition of Crank

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Iā€™m #TeamParker too. From what I heard on the gossip pages video and Parkerā€™s Instagram, Parker seems great with kids and Iā€™m sure Parker would of made Laura happy especially hopefully it would of been a healthy relationship weā€™ll probably much more healthy then the relationship with Morgan.
Morgan is just a complete definition of Crank
Just looking at Laura on the show, for the most part she seemed miserable. I get ā€˜young loveā€™ and all but I have to agree with an above poster, it moved way too quick and I think thatā€™s why her family are a bit on the fence. #teamparker šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Just looking at Laura on the show, for the most part she seemed miserable. I get ā€˜young loveā€™ and all but I have to agree with an above poster, it moved way too quick and I think thatā€™s why her family are a bit on the fence. #teamparker šŸ˜‚
Way too quick, itā€™s not like they can use the excuse she fell pregnant by accident

Reactions: 8
I think it's finally time for this thread to die down , tmypuk has had its day

Reactions: 6
These girls are the gift that keeps on giving. Someone will liven the thread up soon šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.