Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah he is, but he does have a point, why are they posting stuff about a girl that wasn’t even on the show?
Yea I agree with that. The page seems to have died down alot recently so clearly they are clutching at anything

Reactions: 3
Brett already back in Charlies house 🤣🤣 how long til the plaque is up? 72 hours?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Our debz and her opinions😂😂 he’s disgusting, Brett I know you’re watching you should be ashamed, this ain’t the first time you’ve done or threatened violence😂

Reactions: 6
I love debz. Brett threatening to smash windows when let’s face it, Charlottes mum could call the police, have him arrested, and him be seen in court before he managed to get his little pigeon leg through one window. Think he’s forgetting about the wing mirror attack he displayed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Bretts probably just saying all that to keep Charlie happy, horrible little boy 🥴 that lass is waaaay out his league

Reactions: 5
Bretts probably just saying all that to keep Charlie happy, horrible little boy 🥴 that lass is waaaay out his league
Whilst Charlie’s upstairs taking photos of herself in her mirror😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Brett if you are reading this (I know you are)

1. That Charlotte is way out of your league you little weasel.

2. Learn how to bleeping talk to women, you have a daughter you should be ashamed.

3. Stop threatening to smash people's windows, cars and heads in. We have all seen you and you couldn't fight your way out of a bloody paper bag. One day you will pick the wrong person and have your head caved in.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Who does Brett think he is calling that stunning girl unattractive 🤮 he should be thankful she even gave him the time of day he’s disgusting!!

Reactions: 8
duck sake what is bretts problem. He doesnt do himself any favours talking to women like that

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.