Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not going to lie I use to put my lb potty in the dishwasher obviously on its on then put the dishwasher on a clean cycle after

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Charlie's annoying quote memes are getting on my nerves... posts about not caring....

The memes say your still hung up on it all

Reactions: 11
Eee why is the potty on the kitchen counter... Milton or not, I thought she had ocd for cleaning, not very hygienic at all.

Reactions: 11
Eee why is the potty on the kitchen counter... Milton or not, I thought she had ocd for cleaning, not very hygienic at all.
I still think the OCD for cleaning is complete bullshit, all the cleaning she does is standard stuff most mums do. They were saying it when she was changing the nappy in the show because she was making a big deal out of it, but letā€™s be honest no one wants to change a stinking nappy do they?

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else think Charlie asks her own questions. The other week they all basically said the same thing ā€œyouā€™re glowing and such a good mumā€ on about 6 different stories, then this weeks asking how she lost the weight so she could plug her pyramid scheme? Seems sus.

Reactions: 29
Does anyone else think Charlie asks her own questions. The other week they all basically said the same thing ā€œyouā€™re glowing and such a good mumā€ on about 6 different stories, then this weeks asking how she lost the weight so she could plug her pyramid scheme? Seems sus.
Definitely, all them ā€˜youā€™ve had a glow upā€™ was definitely heršŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh definitely she asks herself questions

She was clearly loving the fact someone commented here she lost weight. I think she's wanting people to say shed had this unbelievable glow up since leaving oli boy

Reactions: 5
Funny you say that I did think itā€™s her asking her own questions because I can only imagine her inbox is full of people asking juicy questions but hers always seem to be the same. Also doing the question boxes makes your account stay relevant and not be effected by the algorithm that ā€œinfluencersā€ seem to be suffering from lately

Reactions: 4
Yes and Charlotte šŸ˜‚ the thing is they donā€™t change the tone of the questions itā€™s the same tone as their captions when they do posts

Reactions: 5
Rewatching the series and Morgan šŸ„“ ā€˜stop taking directions off your mum, youā€™re married to ME, if youā€™re gonna listen to anyone, youā€™ll listen to meā€™ ā€˜when I give you a time itā€™s for a reasonā€™ telling her to bring Kingsley home to a DIY site rather than settled nicely with Laura and her mum presumably round the mums lol. Sheā€™s fully barking down the phone and Laura is like no, nope, Iā€™ll be home soon. Morgan really said ā€˜no, not soon. You will come homeā€™ while screaming sheā€™s ā€˜asking nicelyā€™ šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Rewatching the series and Morgan šŸ„“ ā€˜stop taking directions off your mum, youā€™re married to ME, if youā€™re gonna listen to anyone, youā€™ll listen to meā€™ ā€˜when I give you a time itā€™s for a reasonā€™ telling her to bring Kingsley home to a DIY site rather than settled nicely with Laura and her mum presumably round the mums lol. Sheā€™s fully barking down the phone and Laura is like no, nope, Iā€™ll be home soon. Morgan really said ā€˜no, not soon. You will come homeā€™ while screaming sheā€™s ā€˜asking nicelyā€™ šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ
Sheā€™s a controlling witch and clearly still is, Laura should be with Parker! #teamparker šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 27
Sheā€™s a controlling witch and clearly still is, Laura should be with Parker! #teamparker šŸ˜‚
Oh I definitely agree! Laura shouldā€™ve got out while she could šŸ¤£ now the scene where Charlie was cooking dinner and is smirking all over when Bretts trying to make sense of it, these toxic little f*ckersšŸ™„šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ imagine saying to your boss ā€˜hang on mate, Mrs just cooked my dinner, can the stuff you pay me for wait while I tuck in?ā€™ Charlie mate šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
and there having another bairn šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
She's vile

Reactions: 6
And wasnā€™t it because her great grandad died or something that she went out?
Yes! I'd forgotten that part of it! Laura wasn't just off swanning about, she had a genuine emergency in the family. Morgan is disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And wasnā€™t it because her great grandad died or something that she went out?
Yeah šŸ˜¢ she had mentioned about it being the first death in the family sheā€™s experienced and felt she needed to be there for her mum and wanting to be with her too, Morgan is just a brat and to say theyā€™re bringing another baby into the world toošŸ„“ if they didnā€™t want to be around each other with just one, I doubt a break from social media will make it happy families for the second baby, just means Morgan can be extra controlling with no one getting involved šŸ¤’

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.