Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart honestly goes out to that poor girl, she must of put up with a lot whilst being with him and for him to treat her like that is honestly 🤮 let’s hope she stays clear of him now

Reactions: 7
Must be piss easy having twins, can get your lashes and nails done every couple weeks, find time to smoke 40 rollies a day, and not to mention find the time to make a million tik toks acting like a supermodel. Why not use your time to study or something, Charlotte? Become a contributing member of society, rather than one who just takes handouts. Scruff.
honestly she could use this time to better herself and show her daughters how to make it in life. I had an unplanned baby at 19, father gone nowhere to be seen. Yet I’ve raised my daughter on my own and I’m using my time to go to university for a nursing degree. It really annoys me how people would rather sit at home doing nothing then actually making something of their lives and giving their kids something good to look up to.

Reactions: 9
honestly she could use this time to better herself and show her daughters how to make it in life. I had an unplanned baby at 19, father gone nowhere to be seen. Yet I’ve raised my daughter on my own and I’m using my time to go to university for a nursing degree. It really annoys me how people would rather sit at home doing nothing then actually making something of their lives and giving their kids something good to look up to.
maybe keep in mind Charlotte has a terminally ill mum , maybe just a wee swatch of compassion wouldnt go a miss

Reactions: 1
maybe keep in mind Charlotte has a terminally ill mum , maybe just a wee swatch of compassion wouldnt go a miss
Can’t use that as an excuse forever, many people have terminally ill family members and still manage to do more than fall pregnant at 16 and sit on their asses while their lifestyle is being funded by tax payers

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Can’t use that as an excuse forever, many people have terminally ill family members and still manage to do more than fall pregnant at 16 and sit on their asses while their lifestyle is being funded by tax payers
I have to say I agree with this. I sympathise with Charlotte and her families situation immensely, I really do, however she could be doing more to ensure she is prepared for when her mum is gone - ie ensuring she’s set up to provide for the twins by her own means and not just via benefits

Reactions: 29
Anyone else think that Brett trying to get back with Charlie so now has to be horrible to this other girl (Charlotte) to make Charlie feel more secure

Reactions: 19
My heart honestly goes out to that poor girl, she must of put up with a lot whilst being with him and for him to treat her like that is honestly 🤮 let’s hope she stays clear of him now
Bet she had a lot of tit from Charlie and all, they’re both toxic little shits. I mean, who would actually touch Brett? 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Compassion isn’t going to keep her and her girls afloat god forbid the worst were to happen.

Reactions: 14
Compassion isn’t going to keep her and her girls afloat god forbid the worst were to happen.
Exactly, there’s many of people out there with terminally ill parents or relatives that they care for, Charlotte isn’t the first

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This should be a wake up call that life is to short there’s plenty of time when charlottes in her 70s to sit and eat salad and get her hair and nails done. Make something of your life and for the girls because for some (her mum) it can’t happen. I bet Donna sits at home and often wishes she’d done this, this and this

Reactions: 6
Having a terminally ill parent doesn’t mean your life then stops too. Charlottes stated before she isn’t her mums carer, hasn’t she? And half the time it’s Donna sat in the garden smoking with her, on live shouting at people and what not 😂 I’d understand if she was bed bound 24/7 and needed constant support, but looks like she’s coping fine.

• Heart
  • Haha
maybe keep in mind Charlotte has a terminally ill mum, maybe just a wee swatch of compassion wouldn't go a miss
This is quite laughable. Big D is deteriorating, yes. But she's not an invalid. Charlotte is seemingly more mature than her mother in most of their 'addressing' videos.

Charlotte absolutely should be using this time to better herself. A couple of courses funded by UC, put the twins in a nursery and she'll have 15 hours of peace a week to concentrate on it too.

• Heart
To be fair Charlotte winds me up too, I’m a working mum and I can never afford to have my hair done at a salon, my nails and eyelashes done and going for food even if it is like a 2 for 1😂😂 some girls just have no ambition to work and that’s the ugly truth, they’ll keep having kids to avoid working.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s annoying because Charlotte would get courses and childcare funded, whereas if you have a partner that works they’d expect you to pay out your own pocket and you’d probably end up worse off than her that can afford fags, hairdressers and lashes constantly

Reactions: 12
It’s annoying because Charlotte would get courses and childcare funded, whereas if you have a partner that works they’d expect you to pay out your own pocket and you’d probably end up worse off than her that can afford fags, hairdressers and lashes constantly
I was exactly the same! (I always worked before having my kids) but my partner earned ‘too much’ for us to receive any other help, bearing in mind we pay full price for everything! So there was only one wage coming in, and I’d have loved to have spent more time with my children but had to go to work early both times and then there’s people handed tit on a plate for just popping a baby out. I’d never judge anyone on it because people have genuine reasons, but when they just can’t be arsed to work, grates on me.

I honestly think everyone is just waaay too harsh on Charlotte, girl is 19 with twins and is a carer for her mum (everyone can say Donna seems fine but have they not clamped down on carers allowance so she must be genuine?)

Also all these people saying she needs to "better herself" honestly not everyone has o have aspirations- my dad doesn't have a qualification to his name worked a manual job his whole life and to me that's as worthy of being looked up to as a single mother going and doing a nursing degree.

I just think her kids are still so young - if once the twins start school she still ain't working (if she's not a full time carer then) then yes I can understand everyone's criticism.

Also to the person who said about girls not wanting to work so just keep having kids - I'm sure there are some who do it but to me going out and working a full time job is so much easier than handling a newborn baby so it does just baffle me why anyone would do it 😅

Reactions: 3
I honestly think everyone is just waaay too harsh on Charlotte, girl is 19 with twins and is a carer for her mum (everyone can say Donna seems fine but have they not clamped down on carers allowance so she must be genuine?)

Also all these people saying she needs to "better herself" honestly not everyone has o have aspirations- my dad doesn't have a qualification to his name worked a manual job his whole life and to me that's as worthy of being looked up to as a single mother going and doing a nursing degree.

I just think her kids are still so young - if once the twins start school she still ain't working (if she's not a full time carer then) then yes I can understand everyone's criticism.

Also to the person who said about girls not wanting to work so just keep having kids - I'm sure there are some who do it but to me going out and working a full time job is so much easier than handling a newborn baby so it does just baffle me why anyone would do it 😅
Exactly what I mean, I’d have loved to have been a stay at home mum (I do love my breaks in work too!) but I wish I had the resources that mums like Charlie and Charlotte do. I know plenty of girls who purely have children every 5 years to avoid the job centre making them go looking for work😂 hope I haven’t offended anyone that wasn’t my intention. My point is not all us mums have the same resources and chances that some people don’t on universal credit.
Edited to add- being at home full time with a baby is definitely harder than going out to work! But some people purely stay at home for the money when they have the free funding etc.

• Heart

I don’t think Charlotte is Donna’s carer I thought it was her sister who cared for and got carers allowance for looking after Donna as it was always going to be to much for Charlotte with the twins. They did a live on it when it was lockdown and they had a party and there were people in the house amd that’s when they mentioned it

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Charlotte has said that she isn’t a carer for her mum so that’s completely invalid? Yeah she may of fallen pregnant at 16 and now be 19 years old with twins but at this point in time she could be getting qualifications to go into something, to get a career. We’re in a global pandemic where hard working people have been laid off and can’t afford to pay for their homes or food and she’s swanning around, getting her nails done, hair done, lashes done, while the tax payers find her lifestyle it’s not ok?

Reactions: 12
I don’t think Charlotte is Donna’s carer I thought it was her sister who cared for and got carers allowance for looking after Donna as it was always going to be to much for Charlotte with the twins. They did a live on it when it was lockdown and they had a party and there were people in the house amd that’s when they mentioned it
Plus if she was her carer she should be making her mother wear a mask on the bus not taking it off purely for a picture😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.