Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s digging herself a deeper hole now, most people can’t afford to buy their own home or can afford to private rent, it took us a few years to get our home and we still worked full time and had a council house before hand! Megan works so I don’t see what she is getting at
Wtf does living in a council house have to do with anything? Plenty of people living in them work and pay their bills. Is this grown woman’s mentality 5 or something?
I’d be screaming it from the roof tops if I could get a council house 🤣 god knows why people think it’s something to be ashamed off I’m more ashamed I’m paying off someone else’s mortgage 🤣🙈

Reactions: 19
I’m a grown woman gossiping about them 🙋🏻‍♀️ But I’m not having a full time job making an insta page spending my life finding tit about them and tit talking anyone who questions them, acting all clever 🤣 collaborating with someone called pancake lady-my god 🤣🤣🤣 or was she arguing with pancake lady 🤔 who knows and who has the time!
I just think the mums reactions are hilarious😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has megan broken her nose or had filler gone wrong? It looks strange in her story

Reactions: 5
I think what someone said to Charlie sounds correct, the girl posted the first photo which is her then panicked and posted the next photo to put people off it’s probably just some random

Reactions: 2
That first photo is deffo not her then because surely she wouldn’t post it to her story 😂😭
B3B6FB96-F731-4504-B82E-74EDC21774C2.png

On the tmg page she deletes comments when anyone mentions about the other skinny girl… I’m starting to think that may actually be her….

Reactions: 12
I’m
On the tmg page she deletes comments when anyone mentions about the other skinny girl… I’m starting to think that may actually be her….
I’m thinking the same, I didn’t know they were posted separately or which one was first but I’m thinking the “😘” in the older woman caption is in there as a sarcastic kinda thing and everyone’s posting the older woman and ignoring the the skinny girl. As someone said why would she repost that pic on her story if she doesn’t want people to know it’s her

Reactions: 3
I reckon it's the girl in the first photo. I'm sure she said before she was a young single mum. No idea if anything is true though or my memory is correct this saga been going on for way too long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.