Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for god sake 😩 can’t she take different pics? Always the same ones for that OF swipe up thing 😂 guess she doesn’t understand the variety side of influencer life

Reactions: 1
Just seen Charlie's having composite bonding. Must be doing well on OF lol

Yep, stories from last night say she's added more content

Has anyone braved the subscription to see what PG content she's been brave enough to post?
🙋🏼‍♀️ Nosiness got the better of me 🤣 nothing to write home about tbh.. only one post so far that wouldn’t have been on Instagram and I’ve seen girls doing worse in spoons toilets 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🙋🏼‍♀️ Nosiness got the better of me 🤣 nothing to write home about tbh.. only one post so far that wouldn’t have been on Instagram and I’ve seen girls doing worse in spoons toilets 🤦🏼‍♀️
So it is PG then 😂 beef flaps needs to mentor her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.