Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be serious if she is out for dinner with H
They need to stop introducing every person they’re seeing to her, they both have time a part from her to see partners, but exposing that to H, where she may get attached when it’s still early days and your on and off like a bloody light switch is not healthy and extremely selfish in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 14
so does anyone think charlies weight loss tit actually works? like how has she lost all her baby weight?? i cant shift baby weight for the life of me, and she doesnt seem to go to the gym or anything ... just the sunbeds lol

Reactions: 3
NO! Lol they don’t work.

she lost most of her weight after her break up with oli. A lot of people lose weight after break ups.. stress, not having an appetite etc etc

so does anyone think charlies weight loss tit actually works? like how has she lost all her baby weight?? i cant shift baby weight for the life of me, and she doesnt seem to go to the gym or anything ... just the sunbeds lol

Reactions: 4
Be her age as well. She probably doesn’t eat right either. I had my daughter at 19 and snapped into shape, now I just need to look at a bacon sarnie and pile the lbs on

Reactions: 7
Be her age as well. She probably doesn’t eat right either. I had my daughter at 19 and snapped into shape, now I just need to look at a bacon sarnie and pile the lbs on
wish i could say the same, i had mine at 19 too and never 'snapped back' back two years later lol

Reactions: 1
The shorts are too tight causing overspill up top.. next size or 2 up would have been much more pleasing on the eye 👀
This is an absolute reach! I’m sorry but normal bodies do overspill, not every looks like an insta model. And you know why? Because they photoshop away their overspills. I wear clothes which are the right size, and on bloated days my tummy and sides still overspill.

charlie has a banging figure, no one can deny that, let’s not shame her for something which is absolutely normal for a womans body

Reactions: 30
This is an absolute reach! I’m sorry but normal bodies do overspill, not every looks like an insta model. And you know why? Because they photoshop away their overspills. I wear clothes which are the right size, and on bloated days my tummy and sides still overspill.

charlie has a banging figure, no one can deny that, let’s not shame her for something which is absolutely normal for a womans body
She does have a nice figure, and having a bit of skin hanging over your pants is totally normal but I don’t think we can deny the fact she does often squeeze into clothes that are too small

Reactions: 9
She does have a nice figure, and having a bit of skin hanging over your pants is totally normal but I don’t think we can deny the fact she does often squeeze into clothes that are too small
Yeah they definitely look too small all over, it’s a shame a lot of women after they have kids or even after gaining weight can’t bring themselves to get a size up or admit to themselves they’re actually a bigger size

Reactions: 2
Not body shaming at all!! Just said her shorts are too tight, which they are. I agree she has a nice body but she doesn’t compliment it with some of her outfit choices

Reactions: 5
Yeah they definitely look too small all over, it’s a shame a lot of women after they have kids or even after gaining weight can’t bring themselves to get a size up or admit to themselves they’re actually a bigger size
I do wear a size smaller than what I am but to be honest I only do that just to actually notice the difference when I’m losing weight or gaining. It sounds stupid but I was a size 22/24 when I was going through a tough time emotionally and mentally by a family member so doing what I’m doing now genuinely really helps now I keep yo yoing between a 16/12

Reactions: 1
The shorts are too tight causing overspill up top.. next size or 2 up would have been much more pleasing on the eye 👀
All her clothes are too tight

Not body shaming at all!! Just said her shorts are too tight, which they are. I agree she has a nice body but she doesn’t compliment it with some of her outfit choices
She definitely has a nice figure but she does wear clothes too tight for her. But alot of girls her age do

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.