Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see the story the gossip page posted regarding olis story 🤣 I guess he didn’t wanna be a step dad even though he said he loved Harlow, this is why you don’t introduce your kid to every Tom Dick and Oli after being with them for 5 minutes and make them play daddy 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone see the story the gossip page posted regarding olis story 🤣 I guess he didn’t wanna be a step dad even though he said he loved Harlow, this is why you don’t introduce your kid to every Tom Dick and Oli after being with them for 5 minutes and make them play daddy 😬
I seen that 😂 I wasn’t sure if it’s a dig at being a step dad or more of a dig at Charlie pushing it and rushing on introducing him to H. Like I’m sure most guys would of felt uncomfortable with the way Charlie was acting like Brett isn’t an active dad in Hs like and practically putting it out there like Olly was bretts replacement

Reactions: 6
Only came here to see wtf TMG was on about, how vague! Can’t keep up one min posting gods the next advertising stuff

Did anyone notice charlottes nails? I’m really odd when it comes to nails, like if they are too long or slightly dirty etc. But hers are yellow and her gel/acrylic also seems discoloured…why is this?!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice charlottes nails? I’m really odd when it comes to nails, like if they are too long or slightly dirty etc. But hers are yellow and her gel/acrylic also seems discoloured…why is this?!
Probably smoking

Reactions: 3
Honestly made me gag! Absolutely grim 🤮🤢🤮

Reactions: 1
I feel like they’re stained from fake tan or something & the lighting doesn’t help cause even the girls look a bit yellow

Reactions: 2
I noticed too 🤮🤮

Must be piss easy having twins, can get your lashes and nails done every couple weeks, find time to smoke 40 rollies a day, and not to mention find the time to make a million tik toks acting like a supermodel. Why not use your time to study or something, Charlotte? Become a contributing member of society, rather than one who just takes handouts. Scruff.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Must be piss easy having twins, can get your lashes and nails done every couple weeks, find time to smoke 40 rollies a day, and not to mention find the time to make a million tik toks acting like a supermodel. Why not use your time to study or something, Charlotte? Become a contributing member of society, rather than one who just takes handouts. Scruff.
She could even study online from home. I'm a mum of three under 5 no help from family or their dad I did home study to get qualified in naild and work from home

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She could even study online from home. I'm a mum of three under 5 no help from family or their dad I did home study to get qualified in naild and work from home
Good on you. I wish other young girls had your motivation. I heard a few girls where I live talking the other day about how much their friend who is 17 and has a baby gets in benefits, and glamourising it like it’s something to aim for in life. I totally get that accidents happen, unplanned pregnancies are a thing. But go out there and give your children someone to look up to before they end up following suit.

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂 but then she doesn’t want to put them in nursery because she wants to spend time with them but according to Don Don Charlotte has the kids 24/7 but then from what I’ve heard over her lives she seems to not even have patience for them like my sister and me when my niece and nephew was younger couldn’t even go for a pee without them being at the door wanting one of us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.