Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain why Charlie is getting involved and why people are tagging Charlie? There’s been proof Charlie sent TMG info and images for the page she was fueling the fire to stay relevant

Reactions: 14
Can someone explain why Charlie is getting involved and why people are tagging Charlie? There’s been proof Charlie sent TMG info and images for the page she was fueling the fire to stay relevant
Maybe they think Charlie will know who it is and tag them. Let's face it, Charlie isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot 2021-07-08 at 17.43.38.png

I get the sentiment, but can someone please gift Char a dictionary or grammar book! Nearly had a stroke reading that

• Haha
Reactions: 27
😂😭
Charlotte - fully going on at TMG even though she was bessies with her and then blocked and now full on dragging TMG

Charlie - sends stuff to TMG to posted but now exposed has jumped ship and is now also posting PCL OF account while everyone’s trying to find out who TMG is

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly half the stuff she posted wasn’t even that bad😂 they’re just hoping that they will stop getting publicly outed for the stupid tit they all keep doing

Reactions: 7
I love how she announced her departure but yet still hasn’t departed 🙄🤣

• Haha
Tmg is getting seriously salty 😂 imagine her husband or whatever finds out she posts tit about teenage girls 🙈 bet he’d be cringing

• Haha
What are they going to do if they find her personal account? Surely they won’t actually take this to the police? If they just send them hate and get their little followers to send them hate, that makes them so much worse than she actually is😂

Tmg is getting seriously salty 😂 imagine her husband or whatever finds out she posts tit about teenage girls 🙈 bet he’d be cringing
Let’s be honest, only like 2 of them are still teenagers😂

Reactions: 1
What are they going to do if they find her personal account? Surely they won’t actually take this to the police? If they just send them hate and get their little followers to send them hate, that makes them so much worse than she actually is😂

Let’s be honest, only like 2 of them are still teenagers😂
Not the point though 😂 could you imagine finding out your partner posts gossip on the side when you’re a fully grown arse women who looks like she could tit feed them girls 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Most of them were sending stuff in for her to post & couldn’t get enough of her when she posted anything good about them, none of them would go and physically do anything to this girl IMO, maybe hurl some hood rat ghetto phrases at her in the street or something but majority of it is all talk ‘find who she is’ why? You’re not gonna do sh*t about it 🥴
Imagine taking this to the police😂 some random person online is posting stuff about me, I mean yeah I technically asked them to post it and gave them all the gossip, but it turns back on me and made me look a head😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Most of them were sending stuff in for her to post & couldn’t get enough of her when she posted anything good about them, none of them would go and physically do anything to this girl IMO, maybe hurl some hood rat ghetto phrases at her in the street or something but majority of it is all talk ‘find who she is’ why? You’re not gonna do sh*t about it 🥴
I can see megan doing it she has more of a reason too over her murderer boyfriend

Charlotte is just joining in to stay relevant IMO, she was bessie

Charlie isn’t arsed she just joined in and now is more gutted she hasn’t got anyone to send as to for her and bretts drama

Reactions: 2
Imagine taking this to the police😂 some random person online is posting stuff about me, I mean yeah I technically asked them to post it and gave them all the gossip, but it turns back on me and made me look a head😂
Something Charlie or Brett would do! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not the point though 😂 could you imagine finding out your partner posts gossip on the side when you’re a fully grown arse women who looks like she could tit feed them girls 🙈
I mean aren’t some of the people on here grown women gossiping about teen girls😂 it’s all swings and roundabouts, he’s it’s not to the extent she was doing it, but it’s still gossiping about it

How can Charlotte say about calling social😂😂

Reactions: 6
Wtf does living in a council house have to do with anything? Plenty of people living in them work and pay their bills. Is this grown woman’s mentality 5 or something?
She’s digging herself a deeper hole now, most people can’t afford to buy their own home or can afford to private rent, it took us a few years to get our home and we still worked full time and had a council house before hand! Megan works so I don’t see what she is getting at

Reactions: 15
I mean aren’t some of the people on here grown women gossiping about teen girls😂 it’s all swings and roundabouts, he’s it’s not to the extent she was doing it, but it’s still gossiping about it
I’m a grown woman gossiping about them 🙋🏻‍♀️ But I’m not having a full time job making an insta page spending my life finding tit about them and tit talking anyone who questions them, acting all clever 🤣 collaborating with someone called pancake lady-my god 🤣🤣🤣 or was she arguing with pancake lady 🤔 who knows and who has the time!

• Heart
What is so bad about having a council home? I genuinely don’t get it. People I know are all working families including myself in council homes I just don’t get it

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.