Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I’m not gonna say it’s wrong for her to be sleeping with a lot of men as you say it’s “2021” but I mean I used to be a bit like that in my younger years and if I’m honest if I could turn back time I wouldn’t do it again. I soon realised that I was just getting used because I was easy and they weren’t ever interested in me.. just another notch on their belt. I also see it as a really vulnerable time in my life, I just wanted to feel wanted and that filled the void.. so I dunno I feel kind of bad for her if she’s going through that.. she might not see it that way now she might feel like she’s really hot and everyone wants a go but later on she might feel quite crap about it all.. like I do now!

Reactions: 15
Let’s remember no1 has seen any evidence she’s sleeping with anyone and let’s be real she could sleep with Tom dick and Harry at the same time for all I care 🙃 we’re here for actual tea not bedroom gossip 🤥x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m more worried over the lack of spag Bol then Charlie’s sex life girl getting more action than me I’m genuinely jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if she had Harlow with her whilst out last night. Considering she posted that Harlow had a “sickness bug” in the day🤓. Get off your phone when driving Charlie you drive a corsa not a bloody merc hen x

Reactions: 17
Driving on her phone again 🤔 what was so important about this picture that she thought this was ok?? People die everyday because of people like this!!!
Yet I'm sure if (god forbid) Harlow was in an accident involving a driver on their phone Charlie would be the FIRST to come online and complain about irresponsible people using their phones whilst driving. It winds me up!!

Reactions: 17
Driving on her phone again 🤔 what was so important about this picture that she thought this was ok?? People die everyday because of people like this!!!
She’s so irresponsible she does it every time she’s in the car why? She went away with Harlow for a few days and took a photo of a sign with Portsmouth on like wtf? No one cares but then it’s something different to the same selfies from the car

Reactions: 6
She's a bellend simple as. I'm not sure why people are surprised by any of her actions anymore. She shows no common sense at all

Reactions: 5
Exactly. She thinks the whole world revolves around her. Bloody ridiculous!!

She’s so irresponsible she does it every time she’s in the car why? She went away with Harlow for a few days and took a photo of a sign with Portsmouth on like wtf? No one cares but then it’s something different to the same selfies from the car

Reactions: 4
Her eyebrows are awful because of her tan, looks like a mono brow sometimes and definitely not drawn on her actual eyebrows😂😂

Why do Bretts selfies always look like your kid has accidentally took pics of themselves while playing on the phone 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh piss off charlotte hun. Katie is a fuckwit and anyone who says “well I dislike her but agree with this….” No shes playing to a crowd and you are now one of that crowd till she says something you dont like ffs

04F2348A-6CFA-4064-A6C0-F2D1A4E4AB64.png

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.