Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Didn't Charlie out brett ages ago? That boy Marty has an only fans link on his page, wonder if Brett subscribes 👀

couple of pineapple heads, they would look cute together
I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know lads that like gay things but they wouldn’t say they are gay just maybe bi-curious. Charlie did say Brett sucked a guy off for coke and I wouldn’t say that automatically makes him gay. If someone is that desperate for something they would do anything

Elb_1705

Wonder how much of that £200 OF take before you receive the money? I would imagine it would be quite a bit and you wouldn’t earn very much unless you’re a big account? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just going off the likes of eBay, vinted etc which takes about 10%/20% of what you earn

I do pet sitting through a website and they take 20% of earnings. I imagine OF is the same too… BRB, going to google it! X

Attachments

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Charlotte unfortunately you are wrong, people would have been up in arms if Harry Kane missed 😩 but Rashford, Sancho and Saka missing just gave the disgusting racist football hooligans and extra excuse to be vile scum.

she is just trying to redeem herself. See I’m not racist because I’m sharing all of this 😩 get in the bin
This is what I mean, hence why she’s going over the top with sharing so much and then targeting someone who’s said something about football in general nothing to do with racism