Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snazzycat

Chatty Member
I'm sorry, but when will this overprivileged, do nothing jerks stop complaining and acting like they're the first human ever to be pregnant? All the influencers appear to have the absolute worst first trimester. So they disappear and do even less work than they used to. Coinkidink. Meanwhile, out here in Real World, my coworker is at work, 8 to 5, every day, sometimes later, while on her first trimester. How about we talk about that, Tanya? Normalize providing something to society, normalize earning your living.

And what is that nonsense again about HWM being her best friend? Jim was her best friend. Now HWM is her best friend. I know all people are differnt but for me it's an immediate red flag when someone calls their romantic partner "their absolute best friend." It means , in my experience, that they are immature and make one single person carry all the weight. Yeah, she seems to be close to other friends and her family, but still. I can't imagine how it'd feel if my best friend with whom I went to primary school and has been my friend for over two decades suddenly started calling some dude that came into her life a couple years ago her best friend. And I can't imagine doing it, either. My ex was, at one point, my favorite person in the world, but that's different from my actual best friend.
I think it's sweet her partner is her best friend, I don't think it's immature. It seems quite healthy to me that the person you have chosen to live with and have children with is your best friend, I would say the same about my partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 100

roarke

VIP Member
Holy shit. Well, nothing more to say here. Shall we just close the thread now we know about Martha?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
This is so random and off topic, but her old book “Love Tanya” has been used in promo for the new planes being developed in my country

1B60DAB9-DB42-4C26-A923-325E6EF95820.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

sheleg

VIP Member
Omg she looks like she’s on her way to sociology class at the local sixth form college.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
I doubt we’ll see much of the baby - I reckon it’ll be arty shots of just the baby’s feet, or their hand holding a finger, stuff like that. He’s clearly so private, and she’s become so private too - they might go down the route of Hannah Crosskey and not even reveal the name, just the gender and first initial. I like that approach a lot to be honest, it allows the child privacy and safety from unnecessary exposure without pretending they don’t exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Tea&Toast

VIP Member

Heres the clip from Followers. Her accent is all over the place, half trying for some kind of generic American accent and half English. Her acting hasn’t improved at all, even since the cheese girl video. This was the full extent of her time in the film, I just cut a few seconds out at the beginning. That wig is awful too, like some cheap thing you’d pick up in a costume shop. Actually the whole film looks like it was made on a shoestring budget.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

QueenBW

VIP Member
At the risk of sounding like a hater, I find this SO tragic. Not only did she scourge the internet for JLaw's dungarees, but then she also accessorized it the same (light brown bag, funky ugly sandals) and tried to act all casual for the photos like JLaw, who was actually papped.

I don't get her obsession with pretending to be famous and pretending like she's not a copycat. It'd be funny/fun if she has some self awareness and humour and had made a point of showing she knows she is copying it all.

Also, her bump is too big now for the dungarees.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

mg95

VIP Member
I skimmed it again and actually the most revealing thing she said was about her weight. "I saw the weight quickly gain in my face but had to care about our baby and not care about my body for a bit." Confirming how she is constantly aware of how "skinny" she looks at all times and how hard she works to stay thin despite her body's natural disposition. Someone should also tell her caring about your body extends to overall health, beyond just being skinny.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Pebbleybeach

Chatty Member
I would honestly break up with my partner if they suggested taking a photo like that at a public venue
It’s also not nice of her to take the photo during the process of him turning into a werewolf, she could’ve waited until he was back in human form.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I don't think the rehoming was likely to be as sinister as is discussed on here, or implied by their silence. As a settled couple owning a home, a dog likely made sense to them and fit with their lifestyle. Once they split, and once Martha stayed with Tanya, it may well be that her lifestyle didn't allow for Martha to get the exercise and attention she needed to be happy and healthy, and the decision was made to rehome her where she could be better cared for.
People might judge others for rehoming an animal, but I will always prefer someone doing right by their pet than choosing to leave the animal unhappy to avoid judgement or doing something hard.

The silence on the matter, combined with Sarah finding yet another excuse to take a jab, is what's made it such a scandal, I think.
I do wonder if Jim was offered Martha, but preferred her to be where he could visit, maintain contact, without impacting his new lifestyle and relationship. Hell, he might not have been allowed a pet where he was.

If it was a case of Tanya wanting to rehome Martha and Jim not wanting that to happen but also not wanting to take her himself, I could see that causing a lot of fighting and bitterness and an agreement not to speak about it publicly.
I agree with all of this. It's probably as simple as Tanya got Martha, was in a really bad place (idk how that can be disputed, she lost a tonne of weight, totally lost herself, and nobody in a good mindset chooses that frizzy fried hairstyle/colour) couldn't care for Martha anymore, so had her rehomed. Blocked the comments because it's a difficult thing to be reminded of, probably makes her feel terrible that she 'failed' Martha, and doesn't want her comments section full of comments like the posts here so didn't tell her audience. Makes sense to me 🤷‍♀️ Maybe I'm naive but I don't think she's a nasty or cold person and I would be absolutely heartbroken if I had to give away my pets, there is no way I would be telling anyone about it on Instagram. I'd be so ashamed that I'd let them down even if it was for a reason outside of my control. And as much as I dislike her, you've got to be sociopathic not to feel shame or guilt about rehoming a pet, and I don't think she's THAT bad.

I also don't think Jim should get any slack here, he either agreed to let Tanya keep Martha or it was in the settlement, but either way, once Tanya was rehoming her within their social circle there's absolutely nothing stopping him going to get her if he wanted her so much. Even if she was in the settlement, once Tanya has given away 'property' she can't stop that person giving Martha back to Jim.

• Heart
Reactions: 54