Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sassyvic23

Just about survived the heat on Tuesday? She was lying in bed, with the most powerful dyson fan around her. I had to work 9-5 wearing a fucking mask and a uniform, being as pregnant as this cow. And it was 29.5 degrees inside my work place. Oh well. At least i have a meaningful job saving peoples lives, can't actually imagine doing absolutely fuck all going from one holiday to next for years like she has done since the divorce.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

newtoyou

VIP Member

Heres the clip from Followers. Her accent is all over the place, half trying for some kind of generic American accent and half English. Her acting hasn’t improved at all, even since the cheese girl video. This was the full extent of her time in the film, I just cut a few seconds out at the beginning. That wig is awful too, like some cheap thing you’d pick up in a costume shop. Actually the whole film looks like it was made on a shoestring budget.
I like how her American accent disappears when she becomes possessed. Possessed by a woman from Norwich obviously.

Last edited:
  • Haha

suprnatural

Not to further send this thread down the mumsnet route but I had an ectopic pregnancy and when I fell pregnant again I didn't tell my parents til 12 weeks and the rest of my family, friends and work were told after my 20 week scan because I was petrified something would go wrong. Still was right until he was put in my arms.

Maybe Tanya had a loss? Maybe not. Maybe just different strokes for different folks.

• Heart

oshare

VIP Member
Who’s ashamed of a miscarriage though? People don’t tell people before 12 weeks as most often after 3 month it’s can’t be hidden anymore and should you lose the baby before 12 weeks you don’t have to tell everyone what happened. It saves the pain and heartbreak going over the same thing again and again.
Lots of women get blamed for having a miscarriage though.
"What's wrong with your body?" "Were you not careful?" "You should/shouldn't have done X, Y or Z"
Women get shamed so incredibly much ugh

• Heart
Reactions: 52

iamshooked

I’ve seen Tanya again today in Chelsea 😂. She was with her boyfriend, i had a good look at him, he is super cute but soooooo young looking! She was all over him grabbing his face to kiss him.
She was with her sister , and her partner who was caressing her ass while walking ( gross).
Tanya looked close to giving birth. What surprised me the most was the awful
Colour and state of her hair. Very straw like. Maybe it’s the pregnancy damaging it.
Not a very interesting post, but this time i was just behind her in a queue so had a good look at her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51

LongishCat

VIP Member
Wow I'm surprised she's pregnant - I figured maybe she didn't want kids and that was why her and Jim split.
Maybe she just didn't want them with Jim? I mean, I'd definitely understand not wanting to procreate with a weasel 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Whowhowho2020

I don’t really understand what the point of being an influencer is if you want to keep your life super private? Isn’t the whole point to show your fun life and for followers to feels it’s aspirational / like they know you? That’s how she became famous. Badly lit pictures of arms, books and ice cream are super dull.

There’s a fine line of maniacally over sharing (if anyone is on the Niomi Smart thread🤣) but what’s the point of having an open profile with millions of followers if you want a private life? She needs to shit or get off the pot really.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I thought it was pretty normal to not announce to the world until you get the 12 week scan - just in case. But honestly, that interview was lovely. Maybe this will be the making of her. She seems genuinely happy, excited and content and I think this relationship might actually last unlike Jim’s, who I think will have another baby or two with Sarah and then fizzle out. It’s actually nice to see. Wonder what Jim’s thinking lol. Probably planning baby no. 2 as we speak 😂

Reactions: 49

QueenBW

VIP Member
I genuinely laughed at her story "out for brunch with boyfriend and baby." Like, could you have left the baby, Tanya? Is it a detachable uterus?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I really enjoyed reading that article and honestly, I think she’s right. We hide our pregnancies until 12 weeks in case something goes wrong - which has taught women to believe that miscarriages are something to be hidden away and ashamed of, which is so wrong

QueenBW

VIP Member
God. We're at the beginning of what's going to be a really hard autumn - winter for most people. And hay for brains Tanya Burr is advertising designer baby clothes rental services.

Influencers are such scum. It pisses me off that we created them too. Without YouTube Tanya Burr would probably still be living in Norfolk, doing makeup on weekends, working part time at a beauty counter instead of living on expensive holidays and a London house.

• Heart

halloweenjellybean

Truly the power of nepotism at work haha. She was soo ignorant about the technique and skill required to actually be good at it. Didn't she get fired from a makeup counter? Even at the height of her success she was not good at applying makeup on even herself, it just all seemed to blend together at the end well enough. Instagram filters and lighting certainly helped. With her it was like watching your ditsy friend getting ready for a night out. I learned nothing but there was something cozy about it. Can't believe I'm missing the days of caked on too dark Nars foundation, unblended deep brown contour, and over application of too light YSL touche eclat.
She used to work on the benefit counter in a local shop called Jarrolds. She did my make up once when I was wanting to buy the products and my mum had to step in and tell her the products were too dark and it look awful 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

quipawiticism

Oh my ever loving god. I can’t deal with her “movie reviews” on Instagram. She’s just put up what she thinks of the new Top Gun. “Rarely do blockbusters have so much heart and cinematic moments” or whatever the f she said. Like…. WHAT? What are you talking about?

• Haha
Reactions: 47

MiraZol

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion, but I believe Tanya has other sources of income. I doubt her influencer's "career" pays her bills and the acting... Well, it's even less likely. And don't get me started on Authored 🤣 The last and only ad she had in a while was from skytv and I don't think the revenue from it was big enough to live carefree a whole month or so.

Reactions: 47