Tanya Burr #15 She's expecting a little sprog but we haven't forgotten about the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the debacle again? Was it when Tarn wore an awful outfit?
Did you see that big shopping bag she brought to the wedding? Unforgiveable
I'll dig up a picture

Edit:

1644106777615.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Omg she looks like she’s on her way to sociology class at the local sixth form college.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
It depends on their traditions. Most people I know have given their children the man’s name, however, Dawn O’porter’s children have her surname.
Gabriella Lindley—her fathers last name is Longbottom, but the whole family (both kids and the father) go by the mothers surname Lindley.

Reactions: 4
Gabriella Lindley—her fathers last name is Longbottom, but the whole family (both kids and the father) go by the mothers surname Lindley.
We had a family of Hogsflesh at my school but they all went by their mums name.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Did you see that big shopping bag she brought to the wedding? Unforgiveable
I'll dig up a picture

Edit:

View attachment 1439826
Jim looks like a lizard anyway, but holy cow..... I hadn't seen this pic of Tarn, she looks terrible and showed up to the wedding like this? Did she come straight from some beach and fell into the water?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Regarding Dawn, she made up a new last name for herself after marriage taking the O from her husbands name as a nod to his Irish heritage. It was just Porter before, I believe she's from Guernsey originally (certain tax benefits)

Reactions: 5
Tanya Burr: So boring, even after announcing her pregnancy, her thread prefers to discuss other people's last names.

Also, she's trying to make TikTok happen for her again in her usual half-arsed manner.

And she's as predictable as ever. Photo of herself, looks photoshopped, in a non-maternity dress to highlight she's still tiny followed by a tiktok with a cake recipe. Cause she eats a lot and stays thin like the cool girl she is.

Reactions: 27
She doesn't look natural with any sort of baby, i do wonder if that'll change when her own crotch goblin is here
Crotch goblin. I'm dead. Thank you, @Margo_Channing for the belly laugh.

Old Tanya i could have seen as a mum. She was goofy and a ditz but she looked caring. Current Tanya who only cares about fancy brunches, free vacations, and being a thin blonde? I pity that baby.

Reactions: 24
Crotch goblin. I'm dead. Thank you, @Margo_Channing for the belly laugh.

Old Tanya i could have seen as a mum. She was goofy and a ditz but she looked caring. Current Tanya who only cares about fancy brunches, free vacations, and being a thin blonde? I pity that baby.
Bit harsh baby hasn't been born yet. I'm sure her priorities will change once the reality of having a baby sets in.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Bit harsh baby hasn't been born yet. I'm sure her priorities will change once the reality of having a baby sets in.
Maybe. I have zero faith in influencers being good parents, though. I mean, look at Zoe, Jim, etc. But also that's why I said *current* Tanya. Maybe we'll see Tanya 3.0, good mum.

If Tanya bowed out for good, I'd respect her.

Reactions: 21
I was in a lift yesterday and someone walked in with a bag from a local costume shop which I never knew was named…Hurly-Burly. Hahahahaha, made me think of this thread and the HurBurrs!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.