Tanya Burr #15 She's expecting a little sprog but we haven't forgotten about the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya never said she didn't want kids. She talked about it, while with Jim, and said they both wanted kids and loved their families but in the future. So she didn't really changed her mind. It was just that her cuckoo acting dreams made her delay it, and then of course she broke up with Jim, and she kept trying to make the acting happen. Obviously we can't know but pretty sure if it hadn't been for the whole acting thing, she'd have had kids with Jim.
That’s one good thing about her acting “career” then. Dodged that bullet of having children with Jim.
Maybe Tanya is actually a genius and that was the actual goal with the acting all along - delay long enough that he jumps ship.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Heres the clip from Followers. Her accent is all over the place, half trying for some kind of generic American accent and half English. Her acting hasn’t improved at all, even since the cheese girl video. This was the full extent of her time in the film, I just cut a few seconds out at the beginning. That wig is awful too, like some cheap thing you’d pick up in a costume shop. Actually the whole film looks like it was made on a shoestring budget.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Heres the clip from Followers. Her accent is all over the place, half trying for some kind of generic American accent and half English. Her acting hasn’t improved at all, even since the cheese girl video. This was the full extent of her time in the film, I just cut a few seconds out at the beginning. That wig is awful too, like some cheap thing you’d pick up in a costume shop. Actually the whole film looks like it was made on a shoestring budget.
Thank you so much for this 😭

Tanya “acting” gives me so much serotonin I swear. As glad as I am that she seems to have packed it in, clips like this make me so happy hahahaha. I’m going to miss her thespian era.

I genuinely don’t think I’ve ever seen a worse actor in my life? Like even with other bad acting performances, usually they ramp it up too much and it’s hammy and OTT, which can be entertaining in its own way. But Tanya is so flat on screen, zero charm zero presence, practically catatonic. It’s like she’s a cyborg who’s never met an actual human being before and has no idea how to emulate one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Her accent isn't terrible for about the first 25 seconds. And then the cringe begins. I actually feel kind of sorry for her when I see her acting performances...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm glad things turned out okay for her regarding HWM and the incoming Burrley baby and hope that means she'll never try to act again because watching that gave me some of the worst second hand embarrassment of my life. I've seen school productions with better acting than that. I just can't believe what was going through her head, thinking she could ever become a well regarded, well paid actress. And throwing out a perfectly good career for it.

No charisma. No skill. No growth from Cheese Girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

That is genuinely the worst acting I've ever seen. I think I'd die from embarrassment if that video existed of me for all eternity 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is so expressionless when she acts. Just zero emotion or expression.

Reactions: 16
Yes it is just awful 😬 Poor Tanya.
She always looks like she is trying to remember her next line so it never ever looks natural.
Holby City was the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m surprised she got even the rubbish acting jobs she did get!

Reactions: 10

I like how her American accent disappears when she becomes possessed. Possessed by a woman from Norwich obviously.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I’m surprised she got even the rubbish acting jobs she did get!
She gave money to a bunch of these little productions. Plus stunt casting.

I doubt she's ever gotten a job based on talent, not once.

Reactions: 18
She is just like. MUST.REMEMBER.MY.LINE.
Horrible, absolutely horrible. I act better at zoom meetings tbh 😏 pretenting that I actually want to be there...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To this day, without fail, whenever I see anything that says “bestseller” I always have to say it in my head as “Bestsellaarrr”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I still die at the fact she had to deliver the "flake up me fanny" line in Confidence 😭 peak comedy for us

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Its has to be her aggressively applying make up to one of the main actresses face during her little scene in the Syndicate

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Jesus Christ.
I swear influencers just think they can do whatever they want 😂.
I’ve not seen her in anything and thought “ah she’s okay” I’m always waatxhing with the biggest cringe face on hahah.

Reactions: 6
I can't imagine being her friend or partner and watching this performance and telling her she did a good job. I can't imagine even Tanya thinks she did a good job. Maybe she's that delusional but it would be SO hard to lie when it's so blatantly and objectively terrible. How can people she knows IRL support this journey in any way? It's almost irresponsible of them to let her keep going. I guess that's why Jim used to call her "Tenacious T". She just won't give up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.