Tanya Burr #15 She's expecting a little sprog but we haven't forgotten about the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit to @Elle for the new thread title with 133 votes!
Anyone want to recap thread 14?

Reactions: 12
Credit to @Elle for the new thread title with 133 votes!
Anyone want to recap thread 14?
Wheeeey! There is a typo in the title there (abour).

Recap:
Tarn is preg
Where is Martha?
Tarn gives zero fucks about Jim and his jealous wife
Tarn is always on holiday
Everyone loves her now she's pregnant
Her boobs are huge (she's pregnant guys)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Can we do a poll on whether she'll try to go the Mummy Blogger route or continue her half arsed beauty influencer career or, God forbid, continue to attempt thespian glory?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I feel like the cherries are an influencer thing today - I’ve seen several, not just Jim and Tanya, who have posted almost identical pictures of cherries on their stories today 😂

I just popped on to say I just went to Google something (on a work device I never use for anything personal) and Tanya came up as a current trending Google search which surprised me.

Side note - is anyone else having issues with IG stories today? Every time someone uploads a new one, I have to rewatch ALL their stories to see it.

Reactions: 42
I feel like the cherries are an influencer thing today - I’ve seen several, not just Jim and Tanya, who have posted almost identical pictures of cherries on their stories today 😂

I just popped on to say I just went to Google something (on a work device I never use for anything personal) and Tanya came up as a current trending Google search which surprised me.

Side note - is anyone else having issues with IG stories today? Every time someone uploads a new one, I have to rewatch ALL their stories to see it.
I thought the same about the cherries. I doubt Tanya, who’s now getting probably the most attention since the divorce or even her Confidence days, would care enough to tease Jim in this way. I think her pregnancy photos are doing it much better than cherries 😂

Re Insta, they said it’s a bug and they’d fix it. I updated to the latest version and it got back to normal.

Reactions: 7
I’d be very alarmed if my new boyfriend / husband was so interested in his ex wife’s life. Anything other than an ‘aww, good for her’ would worry me.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm interested if she will be monetizing the baby. (I hope she doesn't!!!) It feels like the second Jim had Margot she's been featured in a lot of sponsored content.

Reactions: 30
I'm interested if she will be monetizing the baby. (I hope she doesn't!!!) It feels like the second Jim had Margot she's been featured in a lot of sponsored content.
This but I’m a nosey buggar and hope she shares some stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I doubt we’ll see much of the baby - I reckon it’ll be arty shots of just the baby’s feet, or their hand holding a finger, stuff like that. He’s clearly so private, and she’s become so private too - they might go down the route of Hannah Crosskey and not even reveal the name, just the gender and first initial. I like that approach a lot to be honest, it allows the child privacy and safety from unnecessary exposure without pretending they don’t exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Yeah she's telling us she's pregnant essentially because she has to and the well wishes are probably a welcome change to the crickets she usually gets on Insta. The baby freebies will also be rolling in now. If she hasn't shown the mysterious Dan by now she probably never will, so the same goes for baby. Can anyone remember the last time Tanya actually spoke on camera in stories? It's all photo dumps, latergrams and long-winded captions. She is so disconnected from her followers there is no way we'll get tons of baby content beyond the "artsy" shots.

Reactions: 32
4 hours since she posted a full-body bump pic and only 45k likes. Way better than what she usually rakes in, but that wave will likely water down verrry soon again.

Anyway, I like the dress she's wearing. I'd look like a rain barrel in it, but it looks comfy and like something I'd opt for if I was pregnant on a hot day. If she only stopped with that blonde hair color, she'd look so much nicer.

Reactions: 11
Wheeeey! There is a typo in the title there (abour).

Recap:
Tarn is preg
Where is Martha?
Tarn gives zero fucks about Jim and his jealous wife
Tarn is always on holiday
Everyone loves her now she's pregnant
Her boobs are huge (she's pregnant guys)
I'm not sure what's going on but I can tell you for sure that Sarah is definitely wondering the same! Haha!

Also, the bowls may or may not contain the same amount of cherries. INTERESTING!

@dee_mc Can you edit the thread title? There's a typo.
Thanks loves, it's changed now!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don’t really understand what the point of being an influencer is if you want to keep your life super private? Isn’t the whole point to show your fun life and for followers to feels it’s aspirational / like they know you? That’s how she became famous. Badly lit pictures of arms, books and ice cream are super dull.

There’s a fine line of maniacally over sharing (if anyone is on the Niomi Smart thread🤣) but what’s the point of having an open profile with millions of followers if you want a private life? She needs to tit or get off the pot really.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I doubt we’ll see much of the baby - I reckon it’ll be arty shots of just the baby’s feet, or their hand holding a finger, stuff like that. He’s clearly so private, and she’s become so private too - they might go down the route of Hannah Crosskey and not even reveal the name, just the gender and first initial. I like that approach a lot to be honest, it allows the child privacy and safety from unnecessary exposure without pretending they don’t exist.
I agree and fully support this route but then, what is the shelf life of Tanya's career? It was already on the way out.

She's an influencer... Sharing is the name of the game. If she doesn't transform into a mummy vlogger, then what? Her 3.6 million bots cannot sustain another Authored.

By the way, is authored completely dead?

Reactions: 13
Unpopular opinion, but I believe Tanya has other sources of income. I doubt her influencer's "career" pays her bills and the acting... Well, it's even less likely. And don't get me started on Authored 🤣 The last and only ad she had in a while was from skytv and I don't think the revenue from it was big enough to live carefree a whole month or so.

Reactions: 47
Unpopular opinion, but I believe Tanya has other sources of income. I doubt her influencer's "career" pays her bills and the acting... Well, it's even less likely. And don't get me started on Authored 🤣 The last and only ad she had in a while was from skytv and I don't think the revenue from it was big enough to live carefree a whole month or so.
Yep this 100% she will have a portfolio of stocks shares and investments in companies I imagine perhaps property we don’t even know about They had some of the best management and guidance in their peek they would have had great financial advisors I imagine the ads she does are like her pocket money to be honest

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.