Tanya Burr #15 She's expecting a little sprog but we haven't forgotten about the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet when that baby hits its teenage years we'll hear stories that tanya resented having them because it ruined her acting career. I know tanya at the moment is all like yeah im so happy to be preggers and im so in love with the babba and all that but just you wait. 😑😑😑

Reactions: 10
I bet when that baby hits its teenage years we'll hear stories that tanya resented having them because it ruined her acting career. I know tanya at the moment is all like yeah im so happy to be preggers and im so in love with the babba and all that but just you wait. 😑😑😑
I can totally see it, yep. Or framed like "well, I had to choose between my successful acting career and my dream of being a mother." Some sort of rewriting of reality cause that's always been the case for our Tarn.

Reactions: 19
If it's a girl Martha & If it's a boy ..... erm Jim?! Oh know wait been there done that. Also where is Martha ?!

Reactions: 2
I can totally see it, yep. Or framed like "well, I had to choose between my successful acting career and my dream of being a mother." Some sort of rewriting of reality cause that's always been the case for our Tarn.
Oh yeah totally, she will for sure say that. She will add it to Wikipedia too!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And she will release a book:

Tanya Burr - Motherhood over Hollywood

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Jesus did she really say that. How insufferable is this woman becoming. Wish she did keep it a secret until the baby born. Pretty sure she's having a girl though. Shall we make out bets? I'd say due in September, Martha Moo Burr Hurley
Oh I defo think girl too, that's most 'girl bump' looking bump i've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean it’s not hard to look better than Jim but oh yes she deffo upgraded
Also she made a better decision than Niomi when it comes to men in general since Jim left the picture 😂 How long has Tanya been with this guy? Honestly still baffled that Sarah went on her instagram story to say that Tanya cheated. I definitely think cheating is not excusable in the slightest but that was fucked up since Tanya’s a public figure.

Reactions: 23
Also she made a better decision than Niomi when it comes to men in general since Jim left the picture 😂 How long has Tanya been with this guy? Honestly still baffled that Sarah went on her instagram story to say that Tanya cheated. I definitely think cheating is not excusable in the slightest but that was fucked up since Tanya’s a public figure.
Yess, I still remember that uncomfortable vlog where after Nimbob and Marcus broke up, she went to ice skating with Jim…probably Tanya was there too but Jim and Nimbob acted like a couple, it was so disgusting but that’s just Jim and Nimbob to you

I’m actually glad that Tanya got away from creepy Jim, no one deserves to be chained to that guy🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 17
This might be an unpopular opinion but I just can't see her being a Mum. She was always so ditsy airhead like she'll really need to screw her head on now. Like Zoe I think is a great mum even GLM is a loving mum but with Tanya I just don't see it 👀

Reactions: 11
He looks good there - better than the other pics I've seen of him.

Ah, so his surname is Herlihy. We thought Hurley/Hurly (the spelling he used on IG). I guess that's why we never found out much about him.
Yeah, he looks much better in that headshot. I feel like that's one of those shots we all have where we look significantly hotter than how we normally do. In that "papped" video of them, he looked very average. Nothing bad with average and hey, she used to be with Jim and fancy Rhys so clearly she's not shallow in terms of her guys' looks. But that's definitely not how I remembered him from the video, and I do trust video footage more.

Reactions: 19
Sorry if I’m late to noticing but I just realised Jim no longer follows her on Instagram but she still follows him, does anyone know when this happened l?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sorry if I’m late to noticing but I just realised Jim no longer follows her on Instagram but she still follows him, does anyone know when this happened l?
That's hilarious, like she probably didn't notice that he unfollowed her. Jim must be seething rn

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At the risk of sounding like a hater, I find this SO tragic. Not only did she scourge the internet for JLaw's dungarees, but then she also accessorized it the same (light brown bag, funky ugly sandals) and tried to act all casual for the photos like JLaw, who was actually papped.

I don't get her obsession with pretending to be famous and pretending like she's not a copycat. It'd be funny/fun if she has some self awareness and humour and had made a point of showing she knows she is copying it all.

Also, her bump is too big now for the dungarees.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
At the risk of sounding like a hater, I find this SO tragic. Not only did she scourge the internet for JLaw's dungarees, but then she also accessorized it the same (light brown bag, funky ugly sandals) and tried to act all casual for the photos like JLaw, who was actually papped.

I don't get her obsession with pretending to be famous and pretending like she's not a copycat. It'd be funny/fun if she has some self awareness and humour and had made a point of showing she knows she is copying it all.

Also, her bump is too big now for the dungarees.
This is the exact photo she wants the world to see...."look at the actresses wearing the same thing", she's probably begging the magazines to publish this lol. Poor poor delusional Tarn.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.