Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosieposie87

Chatty Member

Heres the clip from Followers. Her accent is all over the place, half trying for some kind of generic American accent and half English. Her acting hasn’t improved at all, even since the cheese girl video. This was the full extent of her time in the film, I just cut a few seconds out at the beginning. That wig is awful too, like some cheap thing you’d pick up in a costume shop. Actually the whole film looks like it was made on a shoestring budget.
Thank you so much for this 😭

Tanya “acting” gives me so much serotonin I swear. As glad as I am that she seems to have packed it in, clips like this make me so happy hahahaha. I’m going to miss her thespian era.

I genuinely don’t think I’ve ever seen a worse actor in my life? Like even with other bad acting performances, usually they ramp it up too much and it’s hammy and OTT, which can be entertaining in its own way. But Tanya is so flat on screen, zero charm zero presence, practically catatonic. It’s like she’s a cyborg who’s never met an actual human being before and has no idea how to emulate one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

jackolantern

VIP Member
I'm so sick of influencers and their 'aesthetic', babies need colour and stimulation, they don't exist just to meet your insta feed you fucking braindead goblin.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Elle

VIP Member
Credit to @Elle for the new thread title with 133 votes!
Anyone want to recap thread 14?
Wheeeey! There is a typo in the title there (abour).

Recap:
Tarn is preg
Where is Martha?
Tarn gives zero fucks about Jim and his jealous wife
Tarn is always on holiday
Everyone loves her now she's pregnant
Her boobs are huge (she's pregnant guys)

• Haha
Reactions: 44

timbertrot

Chatty Member
Is Martha going to be mentioned in every thread. So sick of hearing about that dog , she’s wasn’t even that cute 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Iily122

Unpopular opinion, but I believe Tanya has other sources of income. I doubt her influencer's "career" pays her bills and the acting... Well, it's even less likely. And don't get me started on Authored 🤣 The last and only ad she had in a while was from skytv and I don't think the revenue from it was big enough to live carefree a whole month or so.
Yep this 100% she will have a portfolio of stocks shares and investments in companies I imagine perhaps property we don’t even know about They had some of the best management and guidance in their peek they would have had great financial advisors I imagine the ads she does are like her pocket money to be honest

Reactions: 43

sheleg

VIP Member
It’s ugly to you. You don’t need to judge a name that harshly just because it’s ‘not English’. Tanya is not English either. So ignorant to be this rude about a name. Your nick is Sheleg (Hebrew, not English either) and it has a funny ring in English so I don’t think you can even judge anyone’s name lol
Bruh…

Bogdan might be a beautiful name in the Slavic languages but it’s legit ugly in English. Bog is slang for toilet.

Sheleg is my cat’s name, which is why I chose it as my screen name. Screen name. Not given name.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

theswedishedit

Wow she’s so out of touch with the real world. Having your partners arms around you while being sick just makes me laugh. And him working from home to “care for her”. Remember the same with Lily Pebbles complaining about being so nauseous while being able to lay on the sofa all day. In the real world you have to commute, plastic bag in hand if you need to throw up before getting off the bus and then sitting in an office from 8-5 and then commute home again. And yes I did feel the 12 week stigma, being scared of miscarriage and not wanting everyone acting weird if that would happen so I waited to tell pretty much everyone except me and my partners immediate family. But it was hard in the office being scared to have to run off to the toilet to be sick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I feel like the cherries are an influencer thing today - I’ve seen several, not just Jim and Tanya, who have posted almost identical pictures of cherries on their stories today 😂

I just popped on to say I just went to Google something (on a work device I never use for anything personal) and Tanya came up as a current trending Google search which surprised me.

Side note - is anyone else having issues with IG stories today? Every time someone uploads a new one, I have to rewatch ALL their stories to see it.

littlepup

VIP Member
In fairness, she’s not saying she drank that or that it was alcoholic. She’s also not said she ate all the food.
People pick some bizarre things to give her a hard time about.

Sassyvic23

Oh how fucking dramatic, fuck off Tarn. We didn't tell anyone until i was 14 weeks, and everyone we wanted to know until after 20 week scan. She was sat at home doing fuck all, I had to work 5 days a week in a stressful job, sometimes 12h shifts and weekends. Pretending to carry on as normal for 3 months gagging under your mask (masks are compulsory for my job), bloated af, with zero energy whilst having to maintain high level of concentration and acting professionally. But this poor babe felt isolated and couldn't wait to tell everyone she knows and their dog. My heart fucking breaks for you. Wish my partner was able to just work from home to serve me tea and toast in bed. She's insufferable. Imagine her going through labour and then sleepless 4th trimester, may have to write a new shitty book or something

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Whowhowho2020

I’d be very alarmed if my new boyfriend / husband was so interested in his ex wife’s life. Anything other than an ‘aww, good for her’ would worry me.

• Heart

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
I think we can safely assume the Burrby is here now. Her last post was Oct 23rd. Reckon we'll get an artsy close up of a tiny foot in the near future.

• Haha