Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ebony38

I wonder if she’s putting in the ground work for a post baby weight loss/get fit with me thing by posting all the bump pics?

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I reckon she did have HG based on her description of her first trimester, but didn’t want to say it because everyone will start making comments along the lines of comparing her to Sarah. Seems to me she wants to minimise any connections to the Chapmans whatsoever, even ones that are out of her control.
Aren't pregnant people hospitalised with HG? It can be dangerous as well as deeply unpleasant to go through.

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
Do we know anything about her due date? It’s been 2 months since she announced and she looked well over 12 weeks in the pictures

Anneliese2199

VIP Member
Are her lips real? I think she’s said in the past that her lips are big as in like natural, and Zoe has complimented them as well. So is she telling the truth or just denying she’s had work done? Do we know anything about it?

Codiaeum

VIP Member
I swear that I saw an article on Bustle.uk about Tarn announcing, but I can't find it anymore. It was a couple of days ago, saw it during lunch break and when I wanted to check it out later that day and post here, couldn't find it again. Maybe even the Bustle folks, who seem to report quite constantly about people I've never heard of realized that that article is a waste of online space, idk.