Tanya Burr #15 She's expecting a little sprog but we haven't forgotten about the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are you taking this so personally? You’ve literally joined a thread to complain about the fact that people are mocking A NAME! Think you need to chill out a bit! 🙄
I joined a long time ago but I don’t post. I was just shocked at the language used to describe a name just because it’s not English. And mocking it. Why is it ok to mock? You have international people here and it’s normal if you see someone mocking something that’s yours. I wasn’t being rude, I politely asked why. I was genuinely wondering. Maybe my name is like that and I wanted to know why (it’s not but I am Slavic and half of people I know are called like that and it left a really bad taste in my mouth to call my dearest ‘bleeping Bogdan’). He or she used bad language, me I didn’t once, so why I need to chill out? It doesn’t matter anyway, go back to talking about Tanya. I didn’t mean to move the thread in another direction. I often read here but don’t bother to post. And that’s ok, I can still have an opinion or have a question even if I don’t post on a daily basis. Really don’t understand these comments or telling me to chill but don’t worry, I won’t post anymore. You guys are not making it easy for people who just spend their time to read or just want to ask something. I literally wasn’t rude at all. And I would never mock someone’s else’s name. But thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I joined a long time ago but I don’t post. I was just shocked at the language used to describe a name just because it’s not English. And mocking it. Why is it ok to mock? You have international people here and it’s normal if you see someone mocking something that’s yours. I wasn’t being rude, I politely asked why. I was genuinely wondering. Maybe my name is like that and I wanted to know why (it’s not but I am Slavic and half of people I know are called like that and it left a really bad taste in my mouth to call my dearest ‘bleeping Bogdan’). He or she used bad language, me I didn’t once, so why I need to chill out? It doesn’t matter anyway, go back to talking about Tanya. I didn’t mean to move the thread in another direction. I often read here but don’t bother to post. And that’s ok, I can still have an opinion or have a question even if I don’t post on a daily basis. Really don’t understand these comments or telling me to chill but don’t worry, I won’t post anymore. You guys are not making it easy for people who just spend their time to read or just want to ask something. I literally wasn’t rude at all. And I would never mock someone’s else’s name. But thanks anyway.
Dude, it’s not being mocked ‘because it’s not English’ it’s being mocked because it doesn’t go with her surname - as has been said, stop looking for things that aren’t there. I don’t mind the name personally, but, again, as has been said a few times now it doesn’t go with her surname.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had a friend in high school with a very overweight and super lazy red cat named "Boris". His hobbies were sleeping, sleeping, sleeping, sleeping, napping, sunbathing and eating.

Her own surrame sounded a bit similar to "Purr" so we often jokingly called the cat "Boris Purr".

So if Tanya calls her son "Boris Burr" I would laugh at it as well, not because of the name Boris but because it would remind me the fat red cat Boris Purr.

Some things are just funny without it having a deeper meaning.

Reactions: 16
Sam Chapman has just written a post on her and Nic's thread. I asked if she'd clear up the missing Martha mystery.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
One last thing on the name thing before we lay that corpse to rest:

My name in my husband’s language means “my horse”, which my in-laws find absolutely bloody hilarious. Some names just sound strange or weird in other languages.

Anyway, back to Tanya.

Reactions: 12
I checked and she was just viewing her own threads ten minutes ago. So she’s defo seen your post.
It seems as though she's logged off without answering. Oh well. I'm sure Sarah reads here so maybe something will rile her up again at some point and she'll come here and reveal all about Martha!

Reactions: 4
Holy tit. Well, nothing more to say here. Shall we just close the thread now we know about Martha?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Read the Sam thread before reading this one and what a surprise that was. What a good sport to come on here and correct/confirm a few things without being snippy and slagging us off like some have. If you read this Sam, cheers for clearing up an age old concern with the wonderful news that Martha is ok. Day made 😁

Reactions: 38
This is such good news! I really hope it's true 🥰
Me too. I would always be sceptical of anyone that logs on here claiming to be an influencer etc - but I will say that her first post seems pretty legit. I'd love to know the full story, but I don't think we'll ever get it. I still think Tanya went way OTT by blocking all mention of Martha on her IG. She could have cleared this up pretty easily - especially since it now appears that nothing bad happened to Martha. Tanya's brother also confirmed that nothing bad had happened to Martha - but I think he deleted his post soon after.

Reactions: 22
Me too. I would always be sceptical of anyone that logs on here claiming to be an influencer etc - but I will say that her first post seems pretty legit. I'd love to know the full story, but I don't think we'll ever get it. I still think Tanya went way OTT by blocking all mention of Martha on her IG. She could have cleared this up pretty easily - especially since it now appears that nothing bad happened to Martha. Tanya's brother also confirmed that nothing bad had happened to Martha - but I think he deleted his post soon after.
It’s mad that Tanya never said anything herself. Guess she didn’t want to draw attention to it and probably genuinely felt quite bad about giving Martha up and didn’t want to open herself up to criticism. Those posts by Sam seem pretty legit but can’t be totally sure. Living with another sausage? Tasha her sister has a sausage no or did I imagine..

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.