Tanya Burr #15 She's expecting a little sprog but we haven't forgotten about the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sage wow, not what I would have thought she’d go for. Gabriel makes more sense to me but glad she opted for one unusual and one normal so he can have options when he’s older. Sage might be considered unisex but I usually think of it as feminine personally.

Reactions: 18
Sage. For a boy. Sorry, but no. I can see Sage working for a girl, but not for a boy. I think Bogdan might have been a better choice...haha!

I can see him going by his middle name when he's older.

I knew she wouldn't show his face! We didn't even get a hairy arm.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've seen Sage used for a girl but never a boy...does feel more feminine, but I'd say its passable for a boy. Gabriel is lovely.

Pleased for them, as annoying as she is, I was v happy when she announced the pregnancy and I'm glad he's arrived safely.

Reactions: 17
I deffo don’t remember Alfie commenting anything like this on Jim’s baby reveal post haha. I feel like Alfie’s always had a real soft spot for Tanya.

Sage is … okay. Deffo a bit overplayed. I’m surprised. I was convinced she’d go for a really traditional old fashioned name for some reason.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Maude Apetow just left a comment on Tanya's IG. Consider Tanya's year made. I wonder if Tarn will reply saying they should meet for coffee soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd also feel more "girl" about Sage, but I don't hate it. But then again, not an English native speaker, so my intuition about the name might be miles off.
Gabriel I like and honestly, she could pass both names off as unisex if the little one ever decides they'd like to be "Sage Gabrielle".

Glad she's alright.

Reactions: 7
Gabriel or Gabe for short makes more sense for Tanya. I love Sage for a girl but I feel like that little boy will be bullied tbh, kids are mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is my brain now saying Sage-riel 😂

Not a name I’d choose but glad all is well and he’s here safe

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Congrats to Tarn and HWM. Interesting name choice, I've only heard of Sage as a girl's name.

Title suggestion: The pregnancy felt like it lasted an age, but finally baby Burr is here and he's called Sage 😆

Reactions: 28
Maybe because i'm not from an english speaking country but Sage sounds SO girly to me lol

Reactions: 8
Ohhh so this is why Jim is being weirder than normal. Congrats to Tarn and HWM, glad all is well with baby Sage. I can’t say I’ve ever heard of anyone called Sage before but I quite like it.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.