Tanya Burr #15 She's expecting a little sprog but we haven't forgotten about the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does it mean she is in labour? the background looks sterile... If that's a table in a restaurant then this is the worst attempt at the "romantic holding hands while at diner vibe"
I was thinking the same thing!
Can't wait for this pregnancy to be over 😅 Hope she won't post the kid too much. I think it's horrible how influencers use their children for their own gain.
Let's hope HWM won't let her do it.

Reactions: 9
No she’s done an earlier post saying she was prepping for a shoot tomorrow. And the table that they’re leaning their arms on matches the table cloth on her posts of having dinner at The River Cafe

• Sick
Reactions: 7
No she’s done an earlier post saying she was prepping for a shoot tomorrow. And the table that they’re leaning their arms on matches the table cloth on her posts of having dinner at The River Cafe
I would honestly break up with my partner if they suggested taking a photo like that at a public venue

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I would honestly break up with my partner if they suggested taking a photo like that at a public venue
It’s also not nice of her to take the photo during the process of him turning into a werewolf, she could’ve waited until he was back in human form.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
New name guesses - Luna for a girl, Wulf for a boy?
I truly believe she was trolling us with that little gem, good on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's advertising a rental service for premium/designer baby clothes like Stella McCartney...bleeping ridiculous hope baby shits all over them!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
God. We're at the beginning of what's going to be a really hard autumn - winter for most people. And hay for brains Tanya Burr is advertising designer baby clothes rental services.

Influencers are such scum. It pisses me off that we created them too. Without YouTube Tanya Burr would probably still be living in Norfolk, doing makeup on weekends, working part time at a beauty counter instead of living on expensive holidays and a London house.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I can’t, I just can’t with these idiots.

Babies poo does not wash out regardless of how quick you wash stuff 😳🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t, I just can’t with these idiots.

Babies poo does not wash out regardless of how quick you wash stuff 😳🤬
Fairy liquid, never fails!
I’d rather buy cheaper & not worry if items have to be binned or cut off though.

Her Ad though, the sustainability is great, some really ethical brands too. Renting 15 items/£40 is better than buying £40 worth from Primark, even if donating to charity after.
Of course most people may save things for another baby, sell them on, can’t commit £40 month etc & you could do the same thing but non designer using charity shops or they could do cheaper clothes for half the price but I can’t criticise her for this and a lot of people do spend a fortune in the early months. Also better than influencers buying £100s worth of newborn clothes they’d never use in a year just for the gram (she’s probably done that too) The huge consumption in baby clothes is mental, this a good thing.

For people who don’t care about production ethics or sustainability, designer baby clothes are to be seen in a label and use your kid like a designer bag. From chavs in sports brands & River Island kids to Bogdan Burr in Boden and baby Dior.

Reactions: 13
B0FB358B-B1EE-4F81-B017-31B7722D6F6C.jpeg

what on earth is this half arsed pose?! 🤣 Out of all the multiple pics she would have taken, THAT is what she decides to post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1617247
what on earth is this half arsed pose?! 🤣 Out of all the multiple pics she would have taken, THAT is what she decides to post 😂
Probably because besides the bump (and boobs) she looks very slim. Make sure people know she’s not gained all over, she’s still slim Tanya.
If she does have a genuine ED pregnancy/post partum will be a tough time for her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.