Tanya Burr #15 She's expecting a little sprog but we haven't forgotten about the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine being her friend or partner and watching this performance and telling her she did a good job. I can't imagine even Tanya thinks she did a good job. Maybe she's that delusional but it would be SO hard to lie when it's so blatantly and objectively terrible. How can people she knows IRL support this journey in any way? It's almost irresponsible of them to let her keep going. I guess that's why Jim used to call her "Tenacious T". She just won't give up.
Oh man, that nickname. It's like when you're asked by a kid if you like their art and you're like... "it's so colorful!" or something but don't actually respond.

Jim's a creep but credit to him for sitting through all those Confidence plays, audition rehearsals and not ripping his head off. I would have.

Maybe that's the real reason they broke up :p One day, he just blurted out, his tiny rodent head red, smoke coming out of his ears "Tanya, you're the worst actress ever!"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't imagine being her friend or partner and watching this performance and telling her she did a good job. I can't imagine even Tanya thinks she did a good job. Maybe she's that delusional but it would be SO hard to lie when it's so blatantly and objectively terrible. How can people she knows IRL support this journey in any way? It's almost irresponsible of them to let her keep going. I guess that's why Jim used to call her "Tenacious T". She just won't give up.
Like on friends when Joey acts - one comments on the lighting and one just presses her breasts against her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still die at the fact she had to deliver the "flake up me fanny" line in Confidence 😭 peak comedy for us
Can’t say I’m not missing those good old days.

Btw: What happened to her co-star whatwashisname? Rhys?

Reactions: 2
If we ever needed more proof.... She wants to be JLaw soooo bad. In this interview, Jennifer says she "wants to protect her baby's privacy at all costs". Doesn't that sound like what good ol Tarn said in HER interview? Why yes... Yes it does... ‘It’s such a precious thing. Because I’m online there’s all kinds of people, often lovely people – and then there’s strange, weird men – that I don’t want to come anywhere near my precious thing inside me. I feel so protective.’

Good lord. Of course pregnant women are protective of their unborn children. But to me it seems like she read all she could from JLaw and tried to replicate it. Because they're sooooo alike.

Reactions: 11
If we ever needed more proof.... She wants to be JLaw soooo bad. In this interview, Jennifer says she "wants to protect her baby's privacy at all costs". Doesn't that sound like what good ol Tarn said in HER interview? Why yes... Yes it does... ‘It’s such a precious thing. Because I’m online there’s all kinds of people, often lovely people – and then there’s strange, weird men – that I don’t want to come anywhere near my precious thing inside me. I feel so protective.’

Good lord. Of course pregnant women are protective of their unborn children. But to me it seems like she read all she could from JLaw and tried to replicate it. Because they're sooooo alike.
The funny thing is Jennifer Lawrence is a huge public figure and household name - people are invested and interested in knowing about her baby. She has to protect her baby against the press, the paparazzi etc but Tarn….

Who is Tanya protecting her baby from? If she wants to pay her bills she needs to post the baby to get her engagement back up, and even then it won’t last! The first post will garner a big chunk of likes and then after that, if she doesn’t switch to mummy content, she’s done for. She’ll have to get married next to keep anyone briefly interested.

Reactions: 15
She’ll go from protecting to projecting when she realises how much her views change when the bairn arrives.

Reactions: 9
Megan Ellaby and Fleur de Force soon changed their tune about showing their babies’ faces when it became apparent they’d earn more views and thus more ££

• Sad
Reactions: 24
People like that (influencers) love to sacrifice their children's dignity for the sake of monetary gain, no one, not least Tanya Burr is above it.

Reactions: 11
I think she is trying for engagement again …plenty of the same old grid pics and stories linking to new grid posts …now with added bump!

Reactions: 4
That reel of her in the ill-fitting white dress, moving in slow motion is giving low-budget-movie-dead-wife. And how embarrassing is it that over 24 hours later, she only has 7,248 likes? She has 3 MILLION followers. Just goes to show most of them are bots.

1660163928313.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can't stand it when influencers keep something hidden then when they announce it, it suddenly becomes their entire personality. We get it Tan, you're pregnant.

Reactions: 21
Can't stand it when influencers keep something hidden then when they announce it, it suddenly becomes their entire personality. We get it Tan, you're pregnant.
Agree so much. The problem is... She's got nothing else going on. Nothing at all. Her acting career was dead from the start, Authored is a total bust, no one seems to be giving her any ads, which is quite something cause usually when an influencer is pregnant brands pop out of the woodwork. She's just beyond over, regardless of what her follower count says. So being pregnant is her only thing right now.

She posts this like she’s been in loads 😂 ok Meryl Streep
omg I can’t cope with the level of entitlement and ego of these bloody influencers 😂😂.
Like she’s a massive famous actor “guysss look where i started”

• Haha
She posts this like she’s been in loads 😂 ok Meryl Streep
Omg, this is painful. Guess this means she still thinks she's an actress. She gives me such second hand embarrassment.

"One of the first FILMS I've EVER been in." LMAO. She's been in like... 3? And they've all been the absolute dung.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
omg I can’t cope with the level of entitlement and ego of these bloody influencers 😂😂.
Like she’s a massive famous actor “guysss look where i started”
...started and immediately ended 😅
You are an acting crap tantan. Just check your facts.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's descended into unsufferable smug pregnant woman territory hasn't she?

Reactions: 13
She's descended into unsufferable smug pregnant woman territory hasn't she?
She’s always been smug. So she’ll do the same throughout her pregnancy too. She makes me cringe 😂.
I think she thinks cus she lost weight and dyed her hair blonde she can now be EdgY and CoOl but she’s still an annoying smug twit.

Reactions: 16
I feel for her future child, i hope she doesnt try to live her acting dream through them 😔 You see lots of stories about kids that got parents like her who didnt get to do what they wanted to do and they make their kids do it for them even if they're not interested

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.