Tanya Burr #15 She's expecting a little sprog but we haven't forgotten about the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think she’s so great and so good looking and so fresh that she can pose without even thinking if the pose looks right? Oof… who’s gonna tell her 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
for sure. I can’t believe I found her on GIF 😅😅
Oh what a throwback! When she pretended that she knows how to bake and even likes it…so much sugar in everything, her recipes gave me a toothache just looking at them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh what a throwback! When she pretended that she knows how to bake and even likes it…so much sugar in everything, her recipes gave me a toothache just looking at them 🤣🤣
Like her acting lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it me or has she photoshopped her jawline in the latest photos?
Giving her the benefit of doubt here, I think it's just a shadow.
I actually like her in that jumpsuit (is it?), even though I don't like them very much. The colour looks nice on her (and her hair, as always doesn't look nice). Can't be much longer, can it? She looks about to pop.

Reactions: 1
She eats a lot of seafood for someone who’s pregnant!
I was thinking the same.
I was advised not to eat smoked salmon during my pregnancy, only "processed" food (cooked for example).
But I'm not from the UK, so guidelines might be different 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I was thinking the same.
I was advised not to eat smoked salmon during my pregnancy, only "processed" food (cooked for example).
But I'm not from the UK, so guidelines might be different 🤷‍♀️
i was advised no smoked salmon, no seafood in general (except for pre frozen, cooked and cooled prawns) and to be careful with anything that’s not white fish! She’s also eaten (or taken pictures of!) lots of cheese that’s on the do not eat list! Makes me jealous but I’m over half way now 🤣

Ps, was actually coming on here to say I think it’s a girl - the bookshelf on her latest post has just one Mr Men / Little Miss book and it’s Little Miss Giggles

Reactions: 12
i was advised no smoked salmon, no seafood in general (except for pre frozen, cooked and cooled prawns) and to be careful with anything that’s not white fish! She’s also eaten (or taken pictures of!) lots of cheese that’s on the do not eat list! Makes me jealous but I’m over half way now 🤣

Ps, was actually coming on here to say I think it’s a girl - the bookshelf on her latest post has just one Mr Men / Little Miss book and it’s Little Miss Giggles
Cheese isn’t bad. It’s just unpasteurised chees which is rare. Most cheese you can get in the supermarket is fine.
The seafood is mostly due to a high risk of food poisoning, if she’s going to Nobu for instance, she’d be fine.

I wouldn't worry about what TB eats, to be honest. It's clear she continues to restrict, based on her family's figures and her own for so many years, so she can't be eating much of what she shows.

Reactions: 10
What an awful & boring room for a baby . They need colour, that is just the dullest room.

Plus the SNOO is so expensive imo to only be for 6months…I assume that it’s going to be moved into her room anyway so what’s the point in making such a bland and boring room….

Reactions: 11
Hahaha yeah I was giving her the benefit of the doubt before, thinking they'd add more to it, but now I agree that nursery is sad 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.