Tanya Burr #15 She's expecting a little sprog but we haven't forgotten about the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as far as I’m aware, you still get engagement stats from blocked words.
Huh, is anyone here a social media expert? Cause to me, it seems that if you block comments, they don't show up and that's why she always has only a handful of comments on her photos. She deletes/blocks anyone who does anything other than kiss her arse. I don't see how that'd still count for engagement if it's not showing up.

Like, if a brand goes to her Instagram, they'll clearly see the numbers. And the numbers don't show the blocked comments, right? I'm intrigued.

Reactions: 7
“Huh” indeed. Used to be the case, don’t know if it’s changed, haven’t done Instagram professionally for a while 🤷🏻‍♀️
Huh, is anyone here a social media expert? Cause to me, it seems that if you block comments, they don't show up and that's why she always has only a handful of comments on her photos. She deletes/blocks anyone who does anything other than kiss her arse. I don't see how that'd still count for engagement if it's not showing up.

Like, if a brand goes to her Instagram, they'll clearly see the numbers. And the numbers don't show the blocked comments, right? I'm intrigued.

Reactions: 4
I don't think the rehoming was likely to be as sinister as is discussed on here, or implied by their silence. As a settled couple owning a home, a dog likely made sense to them and fit with their lifestyle. Once they split, and once Martha stayed with Tanya, it may well be that her lifestyle didn't allow for Martha to get the exercise and attention she needed to be happy and healthy, and the decision was made to rehome her where she could be better cared for.
People might judge others for rehoming an animal, but I will always prefer someone doing right by their pet than choosing to leave the animal unhappy to avoid judgement or doing something hard.

The silence on the matter, combined with Sarah finding yet another excuse to take a jab, is what's made it such a scandal, I think.
I do wonder if Jim was offered Martha, but preferred her to be where he could visit, maintain contact, without impacting his new lifestyle and relationship. Hell, he might not have been allowed a pet where he was.

If it was a case of Tanya wanting to rehome Martha and Jim not wanting that to happen but also not wanting to take her himself, I could see that causing a lot of fighting and bitterness and an agreement not to speak about it publicly.
I agree with all of this. It's probably as simple as Tanya got Martha, was in a really bad place (idk how that can be disputed, she lost a tonne of weight, totally lost herself, and nobody in a good mindset chooses that frizzy fried hairstyle/colour) couldn't care for Martha anymore, so had her rehomed. Blocked the comments because it's a difficult thing to be reminded of, probably makes her feel terrible that she 'failed' Martha, and doesn't want her comments section full of comments like the posts here so didn't tell her audience. Makes sense to me 🤷‍♀️ Maybe I'm naive but I don't think she's a nasty or cold person and I would be absolutely heartbroken if I had to give away my pets, there is no way I would be telling anyone about it on Instagram. I'd be so ashamed that I'd let them down even if it was for a reason outside of my control. And as much as I dislike her, you've got to be sociopathic not to feel shame or guilt about rehoming a pet, and I don't think she's THAT bad.

I also don't think Jim should get any slack here, he either agreed to let Tanya keep Martha or it was in the settlement, but either way, once Tanya was rehoming her within their social circle there's absolutely nothing stopping him going to get her if he wanted her so much. Even if she was in the settlement, once Tanya has given away 'property' she can't stop that person giving Martha back to Jim.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I am leaning more towards Jim not wanting/being able to take Martha when Tanya decided to rehome, and trying to force Tanya to keep her as he didn't want her rehomed. If there was arguing, and the risk of Jim copping some flack for not taking her rather than all the blame being focused on Tanya, I could see them agreeing to never discuss it publicly.

If it was as simple as Tanya getting Martha in the divorce and rehoming her without Jim knowing or having an opinion on it, I highly doubt he and Sarah wouldn't have made more effort to have a go at Tanya.

Reactions: 8
Martha's not brown bread! Tanya's career is tho.

Ps. Bogdan.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
gys some influencers are selling off the authored stuff they were sent...

p.s tanyas been bogdan with zero acting rolls so gets up the duff

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Had a dream the other night that I'd given birth to a baby and the father was a man called Bogdan. Must stop reading Tattle before bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder why she's MIA these days. I don't think she's due already, but who knows. Hope everything's fine with her and little Bodgan Burlihy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder why she's MIA these days. I don't think she's due already, but who knows. Hope everything's fine with her and little Bodgan Burlihy.
I thought the same. She actually seemed really excited about posting things about her pregnancy then abruptly went completely quiet. Hopefully she just went on yet another holiday.

Reactions: 10
Tattlers: kindly concerned for Tanya and her pregnancy due to the absolute radio silence
Tanya:

1657285083437.png

Yet another photo dump that is the exact same as every other. It baffles me that she continues to treat her - allegedly- professional Instagram like this. Neglect followed by absolutely useless content.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Tattlers: kindly concerned for Tanya and her pregnancy due to the absolute radio silence
Tanya:

View attachment 1401573

Yet another photo dump that is the exact same as every other. It baffles me that she continues to treat her - allegedly- professional Instagram like this. Neglect followed by absolutely useless content.
She’s such a pretentious twit 😭 can’t she just saying bleeping lush ice cream like the rest of us man 🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s such a pretentious twit 😭 can’t she just saying bleeping lush ice cream like the rest of us man 🤣💀
There are also pretentious photos of a seafood plate, of a book, some nice photos of Cassis. A classic Tanya Photo Dump. It's like she follows a checklist. Not surprised her engagement has fallen back to super low numbers.

Reactions: 9
Lmao I was pretty sure it was another holiday and she’d do a photo dump again but as more time went on I did start to wonder… so typical.

Reactions: 5
There are also pretentious photos of a seafood plate, of a book, some nice photos of Cassis. A classic Tanya Photo Dump. It's like she follows a checklist. Not surprised her engagement has fallen back to super low numbers.
On this, I’m genuinely curious as to why she’s eating seafood as a pregnant woman. I’m pregnant and CRAVING seafood but the NHS strongly advises against. Counting down til baby is here for scallops and champagne (don’t judge pls - missing my Aldi champs and monthly treat of scallops!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
On this, I’m genuinely curious as to why she’s eating seafood as a pregnant woman. I’m pregnant and CRAVING seafood but the NHS strongly advises against. Counting down til baby is here for scallops and champagne (don’t judge pls - missing my Aldi champs and monthly treat of scallops!)
Congrats on your pregnancy, anon1405. As far as I understand, and from what's available from the NHS and other similar sites online, some seafood is safe (lower in mercury especially) as long as it is thoroughly cooked. Tanya's plate had some grilled prawns, I think, so should be fine according to the NHS. So maybe you can check with your doctor and have that monthly scallop treat after all! I guess it also really depends on the person. I haven't been pregnant but if I ever were, I'd veer on the side of uber cautious.

Also, with how much Tanya lies, it might have been HWM's lunch for all we know. I mean, she was already pregnant and pretending to drink in her photos. It's all smokes and mirrors with these guys.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think you’ve got the wrong end of the stick somewhere. Most seafood is fine when pregnant so long as it’s prepared correctly to avoid food poisoning and in moderation. Scallops are fine. https://www.nhs.uk/pregnancy/keeping-well/foods-to-avoid/

Reactions: 17
Tanya:

View attachment 1401573

Ugh. It's the ''Just a warning. The hike can be treacherous in places'. Because yes of course most of us can pop off to the French Riviera on a whim on Tanya's recommendation. And need insider knowledge of a tricky hike.
What cost of living crisis?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.