Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
Another trashy Vlog:

Shows her Bulgari snake Ring and Neckless and says: “as you guys know I like anything with snake motive”, and tells us that she is a snake in Chinese zodiac . – We all knew that you were a snake, even before you knew what a Chinese horoscope was. 🐍

A lady from Bulgari gifted her a bag, but she’ll wear another Bulgari bag for the event. - Because she lost everything, and she can choose which bag to wear.

She got a Fendi package, and is a lot going on, because she doesn’t have a home right now. – The logic behind this sentence is giving me a brain damage. What’s the point?

She shows her Missoma childish necklaces and those are very dear to her, because she lohhhhves Missoma sHooo much, and links everything below. – So, she’ll get some coins from the affiliate links but would never disclose it. Snake. 🐍

Her stupid chav British accent appears, every now and then, it depends on which side of the yacHt she is sitting and how the wind is hitting her stupid brain.

Kapukjinooo – she can’t pronounce Cappuccino, but her Italian was at 85% few weeks ago. Ok….

She is licking Alisa’s ass and tells her she looks stAnning, and also that she looks sHooo sHooo sHooo like a movie star. – Now I understand why she never got a UK citizenship, she can't build a sentence. 😂

Makes a video how the boat is moving whilst she is sitting on that Oscar de la Renta dress and admits it, and says “sHo much about the glamorous life, I’ll be fully creased on the red carpet” – I thought this 80m long YacHtttt, had electricity where you can put a fucking steamer, and steam for 3 minutes, chav.

Ladies, the view is insejnnnn.

She is forcing herself to walk straight and fix that annoying body posture, but you can tell from planet Jupiter, that it is so forced and doesn’t look natural, she looks like a wax figure cleaning the streets of Cannes with an Oscar de la Renta dress.

Takes photo with her underage fans. (photo attached)

They YacHt was 80m long, it was mentioned many times. – The length of the yacht she doesn’t even own is very important for a gold digger from Novi Sad.

Make up, hair, gown, make up, hair, gown – she finds this stressful and it’s sHooo exhausting.

Inseeejn Giuseppe Zanotti shoes – Gjiusepe, again Italian 85%.

The dress is also Insejn.

Vlog Conclusion: I TINK she is also insejn.

I apologise in advance in case I forgot to mention that the yacHt was 80m long. 😆

IMG_3604.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
Another trashy vlog – Subject: Talking to myself about the robbery that happened 10 decades ago

The firs 7 minutes -Tamara telling herself how amejziiiing she is, she is a warrior, a soldier in the World War II, a hero, sHoooo sHooo sHoooo strong you gajssss. She has no bags left. - Ok, bAt she had one Chanel left and took it to Rovinj, all her Bottegas weren’t stolen, that big elephant Chanel bag was spotted on the photos she posted today. She keeps going even though she has no bags left, but maybe 10 bags left, maybe only 3, or all the bags, nobody knows.

Tammy Dummy becomes a therapist for 30 seconds and tells the world they shouldn’t make decisions when they are happy or sad, hence, she is living in hotel nr.14 because she is not ready to go back to Paris.

bAt Paris has given her sHoooooo many opportunities. She reminded us that her 500 years old boyfriend has been amejziiiiing and she is so lucky to have him, it’s the best relationship she has ever been in.

She loves luxury, that’s her job, to buy luxury and love luxury.

Still waiting on her European Passport (3 passports all together were stolen) – She is a citizen everywhere in the world, she has 780 passports.

She had to cancel her VIP member cards. – Life is hard, indeed.

People texting her and telling her “Hey TamAra, I have watched your for years and never subscribed, now I am subscribing because I want to help you” - Don’t fall for her bullshit ladies, she is lying, because her subscribers are the same as 10 years ago when she started YouTube. Don’t subscribe her – Mission abort.

People were saying I want to do DIS for your, I want to do DAT for you and it’s inkredebeeeel. This has made her sHooo happy.

When Katy Perry was singing The Eye of the tiger at the LV dinner, she reminded herself for the 940th time that she is sHoooo strong, and she is a tiger, a lion, a giraffe, a hippopotamus, a Fenix, an elephant, basically the whole Jungle.

She is really happy, and it’s really strange to TINK, she realized this at the Amfar dinner.

Her sister told her “heeeey giiiiirl, you have now so many reasons to shop, you have no bags” then Dummy says “we have, we have bags, like 10 bags, less than 10” but at the beginning of the video she had zero, maybe her team managed to buy her 10 bags during those 10 minutes.

Those 5 bags that she has left, she is not that passionate about.

She blabbers how her bags were sHooooo hard to find. - NOT – she didn’t have any exotic leathers. A hard-to-get bag is not a bag you get once you enter the store, and your shitty bags Dummy were bags that can be bought easily, at Hehmehs you had to make appointments to get a bag, but you weren’t waiting much, because of your senior boyfriend and his connections.

A day before robbery she bought a hard-to-find Chanel bag in Monaco, in turquois color. – I TINK at this particular point she NEEDS TO ANDERSTEND you gajsss, that colors are not what makes a bag a HARD-TO-GET bag. Brand brand brand brand new bag, it’s very rare only two in Jurop. (Europe)

Her boyfriend got her a new Hehmehs Birkin bag, now. - I TOUGHT Hehmehs was hard to get?

People were telling her you were robbed in St. Tropes, and you didn’t learn the lesson. - According to her small damaged brain there was no lesson to learn there, because the whole St. Tropes was being robbed on daily basis.

She is again very grateful and sHooo happy for her people, for the millionth time. She is pretty much booked till the end of the year. - Highest paid influencer, not now, but sometimes in year 2076.

This is an online therapy session for her. – She has no clue what a therapy session is, because clearly, she has never had one.

Mentions again, she doesn’t want to go back to that flat. – Tell us something new.

This is not going to change her; she’ll continue to wear expensive items. – We weren’t expecting that, otherwise you have nothing else to afford.

People were trying many times to rob her, in a Eurostar train, whilst she was sitting in the first class, in Venice and so on.

Mentions again that she WON’T change. – We got it Dummy Tammy, please shut up.

Conclusion: Nobody asked her questions. She used this moment to remind herself how amejziiiiing she is. Feeding her fragile ego.

And that’s how you waste 25 minutes of your life ladies.

Remember: she is sHoooooo strong

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
Another Trashy Vlog – Subject: She is rebuilding and recovering in Florence from the tragedy that happened in 1985

The outside of her room is insejn. Full stop.

Lately she is so into wearing black and has some Saihn Lorho shorts (Saint Laurent)

She is not getting round to using Luxury items, it’s a process and that’s how she feels, needs time to understand everything. – Ok, but didn’t you run to Luiii Vitooo to buy LV Make up bags because that’s an existence requirement for you.

The shower of the hotel is stAnning, the bedroom as well.

She said 3 seconds ago she somehow can’t wear luxury, but 3 seconds later gets ready to go and visit a Chanel store. She loHveees the Chanel boutique in Florence and won’t miss this ONE IN A MILLION chance.

Since she is rebuilding, reconstruction, recover, rehears, revolutionizing, reinstallation, shows her new Miu Miu orange pillow plastic bag.

She is wearing an ikredebeeel Valentino dress, and the dress is BIJOND. When life is difficult, she like to look her best. -Mmm wasn’t this your job even before the biggest robbery of the past 100 years?

Mikel Ankjeloooo.

She is at the Chanel store, she needs so many TINGS, she needs a wallet, and a lot of pieces to get. – Keyword: “NEED”, you need to breath, so you won’t die, bAt you don’t NEED a Chanel wallet. Also, you somehow weren’t getting round to using luxury.

Pistakjooooo.

She went shopping and feels weird to carry the shopping bags from Chanel, hence asked them to deliver the bags at the hotel. She continues saying that she has holidays planed, bAt has NOTING to take with, no bags, no nothing, it’s a crazy situation. She doesn’t feel like shopping right away, bAt has to do it, because it’s very important to take 93829482 bags on holidays with you. – If you ever wonder how delusional this burned potato is, now you know.

Her cards are all over the place and her mom won’t be happy about it. She needs to buy a wallet, but not just a wallet, a perfeHHHHHct wallet. She saw one at Chanel, the rarest piece, only one in Jurop. – We know what that means, it’s all over Jurop, Australia, USA, Canada, New Zealand.

She shows her Missoma childish necklace, and Eva Cavalli loved them. Also shows some plastic Toys R Us rings.

Goes again shopping, because a little bit of shopping never hurts. – Wise words from a very wise, smart, entrepreneur, boss babe, pisces, wealthy, successful lady.

She goes to do a color analysis, to see what matches her face and skin, and lips. (photos attached) – I think she should do two different analyses, the one with the tan from Costa Rica and the one when the tan finally wears off, in the next century.

TRUT BE TOLD – she is collaborating with the Mall of Firenze, bAt she really recommends it, not because it’s sponsored, but as we all know she loHveeees it sHooo much.

She admits that everything she said in this vlog sounds contradictory because she is changing her mind a lot, it’s because of the situation she experienced, the World War II. – She never changed the mind before, and never contradicted herself, never ever, we all know she is sHooo honest, and never lies, and is sHooo kind, and genuine. So, we forgive her for being like this today, or maybe always. ;-)

Talks about that she shopped a little bit in Florence. But according to her it’s not worth it, because this victim tells us how people can steal them from you. Nevertheless, 0.5 seconds later she shows us her Gukji (Gucci) new sunglasses.

She has NOTING. – Huge shock, she never told us DIS.

She was wearing the mini Kelly, hence they didn’t steal it. She doesn’t lie about DIS TINGS, it’s all over the news. – Ah Tammy over beloved pharmacist, just because something is in the news doesn’t mean, the story is as the media presents it. Nonetheless, the whole world understood that you got robbed, now it’s about time for you to ANDERSTEND to stop with this subject.

She answers the Tattle questions about her BIG ELEPHANT CHANEL. Yes, it’s true, she traveled with that bag, and put so many things and broke it, hence they didn’t steal it.

Again, she tells the world for the billionth time, she is ready to rebuild. Prada sent her a new bag, like a reusable bag for fruits and vegetables. But it’s Prada and the Logo matters.

She saw that they didn’t steal the Saihn LorHoooo triangle bag, because they didn’t see it. – So, from her previous vlog where she says she has only 10 bags left, now she might have 20, and in the next vlog might be 30.

Inserts pictures for us to have mercy and pity her, the pictures that have been posted on her Instagram constantly 4 years post robbery.

Every-time she said NOTING, i took a shot, now i have an alcohol problem.

Conclusion: Shopping, but not shopping, just a little bit because it won’t kill me and what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, bAt don’t want to shop, bAt I should, I have no wallet, I have no bags, I have NOTING, oh wait…. I have SOMETING, some bags, some more bags, ohhh loooook even more bags.

Remember: If you still don’t know, Tammy has been robbed many many years ago, bAt don’t worry, she’ll make sure to repeat this until her 65th birthday Vlog.

64D2D04E-F43A-4A1A-BE2B-8D116F796731.png

D285C595-DC2E-4C66-8E3B-097365B5EB87.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
Another trashy Vlog. Subject: My antic boyfriend comments my haul…because you know I have NOTING

Hello lovelies. I am slowly but surely collecting myself. – I TOUGT that’s what you’ve been doing the past few weeks.

She TINGS that sometimes we choose how we decide to move on. – One round of applauds for this very deep, philosophical, IQ 230 knowledge.

People are telling her she is not allowing herself to grieve properly, bAt she doesn’t TINK so, she is doing everything perfectly and not acting strange at all. She is dealing with it and he has sort of starting moving on. - StopH telling her what to do, she is sHoooo smart, she knows EVERYTING.

There are gonna be some changes. But she’ll continue to do hauls and unboxings. – Can’t stop, won’t stop.

Checks if the place is echoe, she means echoed. So she does the echo test by saying “A”, yes it is definitely echoed. – This was rocket science, ameeeeejziiiing how she does these kinds of testings. Only genius minds, I am telling you.

The video is somehow back to normality. – Ok, I am waiting.

She collaborated with Farfetch, right now she needs handbags, bAt Farfetch sent her ready to wear. – She’ll wear it, no worries Farfetch Team, as long as those pieces are designer.

She apologizes if the light is a little bit off, bAt she doesn’t have all her equipmets with her, because gaaaaajs for the trillionth time SHE DOESN’T HAVE A HOME, bAt TINGS will get better.- Amen.

And if you agree click the thumbs up.

If you can’t find a piece “already available” online, but this part sounds “skjdhskdjhkdsd online” . – English fluency 98.9%.

She has our back, with 10% off with the code TK10YT. – TENK JU TETKA, but how much money are you getting?

Asks her personal Alexa (Senior BF) “how many days till Ibiza trip”, the Italian Alexa says 10 days. – Yuhuuuuu, bijoooond news.

So far shows black, funeral, items. - If you wonder, they all are StAnniiiiiiing, you TOUGHT those weren’t stunning? Hihi, silly you.

Talk about her hole in her chests, and says it doesn’t BOTER her, and she really TINKS she can rock it. – Ok, calm down Tammy.

It’s 2021, isn’t it time to embrace our imperfections? Asks the scientist. – Yeah, I guess after 3823092382 plastic surgeries, sure, why not.

Starts asking her antic boyfriend about commentaries, about her Farfetch inseeeeejn items. – I have a feeling that he has back pain for all the age numbers he is caring but I am waiting.

Stands up, and shows her whole body and says “you can’t see it fully” – Giiiirl, are you sure?

Shows her Bottega kitchen cloth slippers.

Puts the first dress on, size 38, she wishes it was 36. – Well, that’s what you get Tammy when they send you a summer cleanse. Bebii loves it and thinks it’s almost a red-carpet dress. – Ok, calm down grandpa, this can in no way be a red-carpet dress. I TOUGHT you were well traveled, attractive and talllllll.

Puts another dress on, took her 10 minutes. – Blogger life it ain’t easy lovelies. Dirty loves it again, he LAVES it, not loHves it.

Puts the beige dress on, TINKS is royal and chic. – A dress with HOLES, is being called royal, queen Elizabeth got a heart attack after hearing DIS. 468 years old Papa LAVES it. (photo attached, count the holes)

Puts another dress on. – The senior LAVES the length, she loHves it.

Puts a top on. The senior doesn’t really LAVE IT. – Surprise, surprise, better days are coming.

Shows the sandHales. Bebi TINGS are beautiful, and he LAVES it.

Conclusion: They LAVE and loHve everything TOGETER. Couplegoals, if you ask me.

Remember: Show must go on, bAt don’t mind the upcoming stories where I’ll remind you what happened, it’s just me, I loHve attention and my boyfriend LAVES it as well.

3593E2F3-B71B-4A33-86E6-77A3736656EF.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
🌟Lies Dummy Tummy has blessed the world with, during the past years🌟:

Let’s start with the most obvious one: The famous tan from Costa Rica, instead of saying that she uses sunbeds or self-tanning creams, she decides to lie and say she is still tanned, because she was on vacation 134 years ago.

Ladies, who remembers this? She saw the filming of Emily in Paris, whilst she wasn’t even living in Paris when the filming happened. It was thread 3 I think, still major LOL LOL LOL. 😂 😂 😂 this lie kills me every time.

Her wealth. She lied that her parents were / are rich. Meanwhile she owned zero to non-designer items, before she decided to be a high-class sugar baby. These things can be proven online. She bought her first domain for her blog with the help of her friends, 10dollar of dotation each of them. No problem with this, but that’s not what a rich, affluent, wealthy, pharmacist need.

Her never ending stories about her dad’s credit card. Firstly, I had only for school, then I worked for my shopping, then nooooo juuu gaaajs I used my father’s credit card to shop like crazy, and the story never ends.

Her apartment in London. She never bought one.

Selling the idea that she bought an apartment in Paris, whilst she was renting an Airbnb.

The lie that she always wears and likes Lily Silk sHooo much.

Lying about her AD’s and affiliate links.

Her stolen bags, firstly all is gone I have NOTING, next week I have 10 bags left, next vlog actually they left the Chanel because it was broken, also YSL pyramid bag, also a make-up bag they didn’t see.

Her botched surgeries.

Her height, I posted few weeks ago screenshots from Gurugossiper, where she used to lie about her height. She claimed she was 180cm.

Last but not least: That her current boyfriend is supeeeeer attractive, so hoot, so smaHrt, well traveled, the CEO of Balmain :ROFLMAO:

This summary makes me realize that if she can lie about stuff like the fucking height, that can be seen, she is capable of lying about anything and everything. Because only a pathological liar can lie about such odd and stupid things.
when she lied about her new office in her first airbnb, bought glass desk and sold it to Xenia

when she lied about buying a new sofa and making her new airbnb more homey, when she actually BOOT just sofa cover

when she was pretending she has her cleaner like some mexican soap diva and she loves her so much, but actually cleaner comes with airbnb rental

when she lied about fresh flowers her grandpa BOOT her, but this was also included in rental

When she lied about million trips to serbia and uk during covid

when she lied she spent her BD with pizza delivery but actually threw a massive party during covid restrictions

when she lied and insinuated non stop that she got engaged with sponsored Repossi ring from netaporter

please continue the thread guiisss :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

klady

VIP Member
Tetka, TamTam, Tamara, liar, fake - all names apply.

Tamara has recently been robbed. However, despite having recently been robbed, the dummy continues to post designer items and her location letting the robbers know that she’s away from home.

This is the second time she’s been robbed. But, she’s strong guys gOajs. In the most recent robbery of her Paris flat AirBNB, even though she’d been robbed, she got her vlog camera out and filmed footage for her YT channel. She’s disgusting what can I say? 🤷‍♀️ Gaaaajjjs, her boyfriend was on the phone with Hermès Hehmehs to get TamTam’s handbags replaced. Because that’s what these idiots thought was the most important thing following a robbery.😤

She has milked the robbery in order to further her climb up the social ladder. She pretends to be so smart, but didn’t have insurance for the expensive handbags and jewelry that she kept in her IKEA wardrobe.🤦‍♀️ There’s speculation that she and her boyfriend may be involved. TamTam lies so much. So only time will tell.

Gaaaajjjjs, she’s a sugar baby. She loves her boyfriend but never shows him🙄🙄 The boyfriend, Grandpa Dirty Rasputin, still looks like he hasn’t bathed.😖 TamTam caught the bouquet at a wedding that she and Rasputin attended. Tetka was overjoyed. Grandpa Dirty was very annoyed that she’d caught the bouquet and asked to see the VAR. He’ll never marry Tamara🙈

She’s had so many procedures done to her face that she’s barely recognizable. However, because Tetka is too stupid to follow injection directions, the injection bumps on her lips are very noticeable. 🥵

Tetka has beautiful teeth shoddy veneers, eyebrows that look like caterpillars, a fox eye lift, and over tanned skin. She still has her Costa Rica tan from 6 months ago. She’s darker than a burnt orange!

She has no real friends. But, she’s a pharmacist, so there’s that.😩 Laaaaddddiiiieeessss, every ting will be okay. TamTam is staAnnning and strong, remember. She takes the word narcissist to a new level! She’s full of herself and full of shit! 👍

Tetka, is quick to edit her photos, but not her habits. Facetune and photoshop is how she spends her days. Her failure to change her habits will continue to make her an easy target.

Thank you @Tamliar-lol for the thread title.❣ You had the most votes 🌼

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I used to love Dior, but seeing all those dirty influencers with no class and taste wearing their bags like fast fashion I just cannot see myself wearing anything from them. I think actually they all inspire me NOT to buy anything they promote and wear and especially gnomes like Tamara. I just don’t want to fall into that category of people. All those brands promoting shamelessly are now looking tacky to me. And I hope things will change in the future and they will really reconsider who they work with, because even though their prices are higher and higher, their reputation and status is lower… at least in my opinion…

Reactions: 50

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
OMFG FFS WTF VOMIT WAS THAT
Summary

Ju NO guiiis I figured out the point of life when I was on a BOOOT and Jules said (whomever of the new bffs that was) that research came out that people are most happy VIT their relationships

And GUUUIISS only then being 33 years old mule, in 2021 I realised it is not TINGS it is PIPL, my fake friends on a BOT that make me happy

Then goes on and on about her bebiii boyfriend you guys so happy

But then are your ready guiiiiis she TOT to herself and KOOOT herself at a dinner while Katy Perry was singing eye of the tiger, how she realised she is that TIGER you guuiiis

Anyways I just vomited and shut my laptop down as our Jesus Mary and Moses Tamara Kalinic has figured the meaning of LAIFFF on a BOOT while Katy Perry was singing in hepines VIT her boyfriend

Disgusting, vile, fake, gloating piece of S

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
Another garbage Vlog. Subject: Restarting my bag collection, because 30 bags left and 50 bags in London, 70km away from London, aren’t enough.

Tammy, the professional pharmacist, scientist, vlogger, blogger, fashionista posted her video 55 minutes later than her scheduled time. Saying this because she likes to portrait herself as sHoo professional and sHoo hard working. Nevertheless, we forgive her, because having vacation, vlogging, editing the vlog and posting by herself, it’s not an easy job when you don’t have an actual team.

Well…..hello lovelies, I decided to be a bit of you know in a celebrater mood and put this dress on. – So far very impressive. sHo impressive that I am deciding to skip it or not.

Handbags were always a very important part of her wardrobe, unfortunately about 3.5 weeks ago……… - skip skip skip skip skip, can’t listen this bedtime story anymore.

The bags that she has in the UK are older bags, and her style has changed. – She is an influencer, entrepreneur, eye wear designer, and top 100 influencer back in the good old days many many years ago, once upon a time, in 2019, hence Stefan can keep those bags and play with them. She needs NEW RARE ONE IN JUROP BAGS. Love you Tetka and TENK JU sHo mOch.

Her senior boyfriend organized and sorted a Hermes Bag for her as a little consoling prize. – Hmm did I miss something? Did she run a full marathon? Gave birth to octuplets? Or is she now the new president of the Novi Sad Municipality?

She filmed a Hermes unboxing, maybe she’ll posted. - Because as we all now 3…2…1 she is rebuilding her collection and it’s very important to film every bag she gets or buys because what else can this poor girl do?

OMG, her collection was with rare, beautiful pieces. – I want to break my phone or her face every time I hear this lie or narrative she has. You DID NOT HAVE rare pieces Tamara. I am sure better bags can be found on Wish.

Blabbers about her jewelry and all that shit being gone. – I can’t anymore.

Finally, she opens her bag, and ladies you guessed it…. IT WAS THE LAST PIECE IN JUROP. - The bag is FUCKING BLUE, so you are telling me Chanel produced only 1.5 Blue Bags. – R.I.P Tammy’s Brain full of lies.

My fèèèèèrst classic flap. – British accent appears, Tamara from the Land full of Lies for BBC News London.

Another mini flap, very new color, very very new collection, officially her first mini flap.

Her wallet got stolen, her card wallet got stolen, it’s irreplaceable because it was limited edition. – We all know what this means, 20.000 pieces on www.chanel.fr

Conclusion: Tammy Dummy sitting in an ugly armchair, lying about her rare collection like a dirty pig because she doesn’t care.

Remember: ONE PIIIIS IN JUROPPPPPPPPPP LOVELIES.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Hotelguy

Quick one my lovelies…do we reckon Tamara’s choice of man was dictated by the fact the he was the “last one in juuurooop”?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

klady

VIP Member
4ABCD964-F6F8-413A-AA13-70244F93DB65.jpeg

Shut the fuck up, Tammy! This shit is ugly. I don’t care if it’s Valentino - this looks like a pink Peeps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Dear Filippo, hope you are reading here bebii, I know you are in Capri caro mio, so I did a bit of research for you and I found this amazing barber shop called Salone de Barba, it has got 2 reviews on Google, both 5 starts. Now do us girls a favour and pop in and get rid of that beard and have a haircut. I know underneath all that fur you are a sexy Italian man, someone mentioned here earlier that you have mesmerizing eyes. Italian men are renowned for oozing sexiness, and hotness, you were created after all by Roman Gods. Now please do not bring disgrace to these Roman Gods by walking around like you did not have a wash in 2 months, and get rid of that nest sitting on the top of your head my love. I don’t think this barber shop will do it for free but I guess you can afford 40 euros on your looks. And we are all waiting for the after looks, I am sure Tamara will loooooove the new look and she will want to eat spaghetti le vongole of you bebii.

PS. I really hope you are not walking around in 31C in these.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

mishica2

oh cmon there she goes ....can you go any lower than this?!
its like when Chuara used to tag KimK over and over again ad no repost in sight 🤣🤣🤣 Kim was prolly like “why are you so obsessed with me?!!
View attachment 667558

tag Vero. She’s more of your level boo.

View attachment 667551
She’s so proud of this babe? Seriously? Omg this is MAJOR CRINGE!!! Does she even know Chiara??

Someone above hit the nail on the head - Tamara’s only goal, purpose and definition of success is to get invites to events and get photographed. She’s got no interests or hobbies besides social climbing and excessive shopping.
Her job is fashion but the most “expert” thing we heard from her is “omg I loooove this/this is stAning/I’m obsessed”, gimme a break.
This is just weird, sad and immature.

• Sick
  • Sad

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
🌟Lies Dummy Tummy has blessed the world with, during the past years🌟:

Let’s start with the most obvious one: The famous tan from Costa Rica, instead of saying that she uses sunbeds or self-tanning creams, she decides to lie and say she is still tanned, because she was on vacation 134 years ago.

Ladies, who remembers this? She saw the filming of Emily in Paris, whilst she wasn’t even living in Paris when the filming happened. It was thread 3 I think, still major LOL LOL LOL. 😂 😂 😂 this lie kills me every time.

Her wealth. She lied that her parents were / are rich. Meanwhile she owned zero to non-designer items, before she decided to be a high-class sugar baby. These things can be proven online. She bought her first domain for her blog with the help of her friends, 10dollar of dotation each of them. No problem with this, but that’s not what a rich, affluent, wealthy, pharmacist need.

Her never ending stories about her dad’s credit card. Firstly, I had only for school, then I worked for my shopping, then nooooo juuu gaaajs I used my father’s credit card to shop like crazy, and the story never ends.

Her apartment in London. She never bought one.

Selling the idea that she bought an apartment in Paris, whilst she was renting an Airbnb.

The lie that she always wears and likes Lily Silk sHooo much.

Lying about her AD’s and affiliate links.

Her stolen bags, firstly all is gone I have NOTING, next week I have 10 bags left, next vlog actually they left the Chanel because it was broken, also YSL pyramid bag, also a make-up bag they didn’t see.

Her botched surgeries.

Her height, I posted few weeks ago screenshots from Gurugossiper, where she used to lie about her height. She claimed she was 180cm.

Last but not least: That her current boyfriend is supeeeeer attractive, so hoot, so smaHrt, well traveled, the CEO of Balmain :ROFLMAO:

This summary makes me realize that if she can lie about stuff like the fucking height, that can be seen, she is capable of lying about anything and everything. Because only a pathological liar can lie about such odd and stupid things.

• Haha
  • Heart