Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a leech.

she never creates something on her own, her whole world is defined around external stuff-products, clothes, events.
it's very sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
oh cmon there she goes ....can you go any lower than this?!
its like when Chuara used to tag KimK over and over again ad no repost in sight 🤣🤣🤣 Kim was prolly like “why are you so obsessed with me?!!
View attachment 667558

tag Vero. She’s more of your level boo.

View attachment 667551
She’s so proud of this babe? Seriously? Omg this is MAJOR CRINGE!!! Does she even know Chiara??

Someone above hit the nail on the head - Tamara’s only goal, purpose and definition of success is to get invites to events and get photographed. She’s got no interests or hobbies besides social climbing and excessive shopping.
Her job is fashion but the most “expert” thing we heard from her is “omg I loooove this/this is stAning/I’m obsessed”, gimme a break.
This is just weird, sad and immature.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
One can be proud of :
1.your family , kids , husband
2. Your best friends .
3. Your country ( scientists , actors , sportsman for ex.)
Period .

Reactions: 7
And about the Cannes film festival I wanted to say that NOBODY knows who tamara is. The real fashionista who stole the show was Leonie! Not even first class influencers (like Camila or Karen) were noticed this year because of Leonie dresses! Imagine Tamara who is Bass-Class couldn’t even make the photographers lift their cameras and click 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
She didn’t repost this story cause her round implants are clearly showing in this one...

Afterall she cannot CANNOT mention it especially now after all these years.. cause she’d end up in the media talks alonside her ex bestie who is being shunned and crucifyed by the local media due to her “plastic boobs”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Also to sum up the fashion choices in Cannes 2021.. the color YELLOW was apparently the most worn and common ! And of course our “innovative,wannabe-different” angry bird tamara has chosen to wear yellow too😂! Her stylist must love her as much as we do. Here are some elegant looks in Cannes 2021 of Jessica Wang, Noel Capri, Helen Mirren,Farhana Bodi . And last but VERY least our angry bird ..in dirty dress Oscar de la Renta …. TAMARA DIRTI_LINIC let’s give her an applause 👏 🥳

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Helen Mirren(age 75) wore it better than Tamara.

PS. Leonie's dresses and looks are JUST WOW!
and see how she poses somewhat naturally, we can see her personality, she doesn't look plastic/stone like Tam.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She didn’t repost this story cause her round implants are clearly showing in this one...

Afterall she cannot CANNOT mention it especially now after all these years.. cause she’d end up in the media talks alonside her ex bestie who is being shunned and crucifyed by the local media due to her “plastic boobs”
horrible dress and fit!!! that white one also did not fit her in upper body, yellow one I won't comment she has embarrassed herself with dirty train and non steamed dress, with burned hair ends; the only one good looking was that mermaid dress.

However she doesn't come close to Leonie, her dresses, posing, style and demeanour.

Reactions: 24
It's interesting how we never see Leonie posting photos with celebs, yet she becomes more succesful with each day.

On the other side our Tam Tam... I believe now it is obvious why she is with FP, not style, looks or wealth, but the connections he has.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
They use each other. She pays for everything and he uses his connections to get her invited to events she’d NEVER get invited to, otherwise. It’s a match made in heaven. He’s a dirty witch and she’s a botched witch👏

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did we ever talk about this possibility? :D its a serious accusation, but such things are not uncommon in rich people world.
Sure, but Rasputin is not rich. He just knows rich people from the purchases they have done at Balmain and all the shopping bags he had to carry for them. 🤠 He is more like what strippers call a “house mom” at a strip club. A lady that organizes/buys everything for the strippers. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sure, but Rasputin is not rich. He just knows rich people from the purchases they have done at Balmain and all the shopping bags he had to carry for them. 🤠 He is more like what strippers call a “house mom” at a strip club. A lady that organizes/buys everything for the strippers. 😅
Yeah, he is more like a connection to rich guys, he does get her invited to more parties and events now, so he can take some % 😂 just a theory

Reactions: 7
Yeah, he is more like a connection to rich guys, he does get her invited to more parties and events now, so he can take some % 😂 just a theory
😂😂😂😂 exactly, and if something more happens he gets a huge bonus 😂😂😂 and maybe even a promotion LOL LOL LOL

Reactions: 6
Did we ever talk about this possibility? :D its a serious accusation, but such things are not uncommon in rich people world.
This would actually make a lot of sense with the lifestyle she shows online, and would explain the money that she spends every month and nobody knows how she earns. I don't know enough about that world, how common it would be for a girl like Tamara to be involved in that? Maybe she uses Filipo's connections not only for her influencer business, but to get in touch with rich guys for some kind of sugar daddy arrangements.

I would actually be more surprised if that is not the case and never happened with her. Of course, it is only a guess. But if she wasn't so secretive about her finances, I wouldn't have to guess how she earns her money.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
D5E643C0-0762-41BA-A4BF-F7330A0FAEBB.jpeg

You felt like little mermaid, huh? Well, you may as well had been underwater because the photographers don’t even acknowledge you 😂 Swim back under your rock you nasty fish 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.