Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7DCFA8AF-76C2-4411-B342-F33FAC2A64DF.jpeg

I thought all jewelry was stolen? Then, why is she wearing the safety pin earring? Did she buy a replacement already? Otherwise, her robbery lies will catch up with her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I have a contribution to her mountain of lies and shocking statements! 😂 if someone else mentioned, I’m sorry!!

When George Floyd was murdered, and BLM movement was all over social media and people were protesting, remember guys when she used that sad story and actually turned it into a sob fest for herself? How she as a dark skinned girl had a lot of trouble in the UK…. 🤮

Also, supporting “trending” causes so to say, every cause and movement is important ofc, but totally dismissing what was happening in her own country at the time, with massive protests in Belgrade, July last year, police brutality, media control…

And justifying all that with “I don’t like to talk about politics” , but happily hangs out with one of the most notorious women in Serbia, known for the tit she did, or was involved somehow ALLEGEDLY (hiding weapons, money laundering, murder of prime minister Zoran Djindjic etc..)
omg thank you!!!

this was the WORST, she jumped on the wagon and had a sit down, disgustingly trying to get more views, AND NEVER EVER SPOKE ABOUT IY

EVER EVER AGAIN

apart that she is TYPE 4 dark skinned woman

truly disgusting, if she was at least known of and perhaps in US she would have been cancelled and run-over million times, but especially for this

Reactions: 20
Has she ever mentioned that her parents are divorced? For sure, I did not know that...
She did a few years ago. However, she admitted it was so difficult for her to accept it. It was much easier for her sister.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What smart people do. (...and what did Tam "do"...)
i like this video. she is far more successful and rich than tamara will ever be, yet she is okay with owning a 52 dollar fake birkin for kids, even wore it at fashion week and no one cared. she also only buys vintage, bc she said everything loses value. she is also not a name brand person, buy things because they look good and will be used..not bc of the name. i feel like tamara could learn a lot now that she is starting over, but she won't. she's already going back to her old ways.

Reactions: 19
She says in the robbery-video that she doesn’t have ONE SINGLE necklace left yet she inserted a videoshot from that famous night where she wears a gold chunky necklace (YSL I think, not sure). She has that earring too in the video that she wore today in the train.

Reactions: 10
Try on haul for grandpa dirty where tetka and her dry bush hair spends the video trying on €€€ worth of one size too big RTW in a ‘back to life’ haul (as if she doesn’t spend 90% of the year going on holiday and brown nosing well connected people anyway, nothing has changed so what is this clown getting back to) so that she can emphasise her thinness and posing for rasputin who is off camera giving compliments getting all hot talking about tams “sexy” (hunch) back 🤢🤢

I’ve never known many straight men who talk about draping or what not on clothes or even care but I forget he is SVP of balmain so of course he is the fashion expert, the Kanye west of Milan

best quote from the video “since you gujs always have my back I have yours - use tetka10 for10% off farfetch”) - anyone can get 10% off if they sign up for Ff’s newsletter anyway, what a laugh

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Another trashy Vlog. Subject: My antic boyfriend comments my haul…because you know I have NOTING

Hello lovelies. I am slowly but surely collecting myself. – I TOUGT that’s what you’ve been doing the past few weeks.

She TINGS that sometimes we choose how we decide to move on. – One round of applauds for this very deep, philosophical, IQ 230 knowledge.

People are telling her she is not allowing herself to grieve properly, bAt she doesn’t TINK so, she is doing everything perfectly and not acting strange at all. She is dealing with it and he has sort of starting moving on. - StopH telling her what to do, she is sHoooo smart, she knows EVERYTING.

There are gonna be some changes. But she’ll continue to do hauls and unboxings. – Can’t stop, won’t stop.

Checks if the place is echoe, she means echoed. So she does the echo test by saying “A”, yes it is definitely echoed. – This was rocket science, ameeeeejziiiing how she does these kinds of testings. Only genius minds, I am telling you.

The video is somehow back to normality. – Ok, I am waiting.

She collaborated with Farfetch, right now she needs handbags, bAt Farfetch sent her ready to wear. – She’ll wear it, no worries Farfetch Team, as long as those pieces are designer.

She apologizes if the light is a little bit off, bAt she doesn’t have all her equipmets with her, because gaaaaajs for the trillionth time SHE DOESN’T HAVE A HOME, bAt TINGS will get better.- Amen.

And if you agree click the thumbs up.

If you can’t find a piece “already available” online, but this part sounds “skjdhskdjhkdsd online” . – English fluency 98.9%.

She has our back, with 10% off with the code TK10YT. – TENK JU TETKA, but how much money are you getting?

Asks her personal Alexa (Senior BF) “how many days till Ibiza trip”, the Italian Alexa says 10 days. – Yuhuuuuu, bijoooond news.

So far shows black, funeral, items. - If you wonder, they all are StAnniiiiiiing, you TOUGHT those weren’t stunning? Hihi, silly you.

Talk about her hole in her chests, and says it doesn’t BOTER her, and she really TINKS she can rock it. – Ok, calm down Tammy.

It’s 2021, isn’t it time to embrace our imperfections? Asks the scientist. – Yeah, I guess after 3823092382 plastic surgeries, sure, why not.

Starts asking her antic boyfriend about commentaries, about her Farfetch inseeeeejn items. – I have a feeling that he has back pain for all the age numbers he is caring but I am waiting.

Stands up, and shows her whole body and says “you can’t see it fully” – Giiiirl, are you sure?

Shows her Bottega kitchen cloth slippers.

Puts the first dress on, size 38, she wishes it was 36. – Well, that’s what you get Tammy when they send you a summer cleanse. Bebii loves it and thinks it’s almost a red-carpet dress. – Ok, calm down grandpa, this can in no way be a red-carpet dress. I TOUGHT you were well traveled, attractive and talllllll.

Puts another dress on, took her 10 minutes. – Blogger life it ain’t easy lovelies. Dirty loves it again, he LAVES it, not loHves it.

Puts the beige dress on, TINKS is royal and chic. – A dress with HOLES, is being called royal, queen Elizabeth got a heart attack after hearing DIS. 468 years old Papa LAVES it. (photo attached, count the holes)

Puts another dress on. – The senior LAVES the length, she loHves it.

Puts a top on. The senior doesn’t really LAVE IT. – Surprise, surprise, better days are coming.

Shows the sandHales. Bebi TINGS are beautiful, and he LAVES it.

Conclusion: They LAVE and loHve everything TOGETER. Couplegoals, if you ask me.

Remember: Show must go on, bAt don’t mind the upcoming stories where I’ll remind you what happened, it’s just me, I loHve attention and my boyfriend LAVES it as well.

3593E2F3-B71B-4A33-86E6-77A3736656EF.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
'stollen'

girl if you can't get your story straight, get your spelling straight!
Actually, I like Stollen it's a bread that take make in Germany and Austria for Christmas 😃. She is so pathetic with all the disgusting attempts to make people feel sorry for her :sick:..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
i like this video. she is far more successful and rich than tamara will ever be, yet she is okay with owning a 52 dollar fake birkin for kids, even wore it at fashion week and no one cared. she also only buys vintage, bc she said everything loses value. she is also not a name brand person, buy things because they look good and will be used..not bc of the name. i feel like tamara could learn a lot now that she is starting over, but she won't. she's already going back to her old ways.
Exactly! I like how you picked up my point.
She is a celebrity stylist and it is really clear that she uses fashion for fun and doesn't seem to live for material things.

PS. new video - Tamara doesn't respect her followers enough to show her boyfriend. this is degrading.
I don't want to hear someone speaking from a distance, like a shadowy ghost in her garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Actually, I like Stollen it's a bread that take make in Germany and Austria for Christmas 😃. She is so pathetic with all the disgusting attempts to make people feel sorry for her :sick:..
Yes, I was gonna insert my fav Stollen bread recipe :)))

She says in the robbery-video that she doesn’t have ONE SINGLE necklace left yet she inserted a videoshot from that famous night where she wears a gold chunky necklace (YSL I think, not sure). She has that earring too in the video that she wore today in the train.
She might have some left, maybe 3 or 4.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another trashy Vlog. Subject: My antic boyfriend comments my haul…because you know I have NOTING

Hello lovelies. I am slowly but surely collecting myself. – I TOUGT that’s what you’ve been doing the past few weeks.

She TINGS that sometimes we choose how we decide to move on. – One round of applauds for this very deep, philosophical, IQ 230 knowledge.

People are telling her she is not allowing herself to grieve properly, bAt she doesn’t TINK so, she is doing everything perfectly and not acting strange at all. She is dealing with it and he has sort of starting moving on. - StopH telling her what to do, she is sHoooo smart, she knows EVERYTING.

There are gonna be some changes. But she’ll continue to do hauls and unboxings. – Can’t stop, won’t stop.

Checks if the place is echoe, she means echoed. So she does the echo test by saying “A”, yes it is definitely echoed. – This was rocket science, ameeeeejziiiing how she does these kinds of testings. Only genius minds, I am telling you.

The video is somehow back to normality. – Ok, I am waiting.

She collaborated with Farfetch, right now she needs handbags, bAt Farfetch sent her ready to wear. – She’ll wear it, no worries Farfetch Team, as long as those pieces are designer.

She apologizes if the light is a little bit off, bAt she doesn’t have all her equipmets with her, because gaaaaajs for the trillionth time SHE DOESN’T HAVE A HOME, bAt TINGS will get better.- Amen.

And if you agree click the thumbs up.

If you can’t find a piece “already available” online, but this part sounds “skjdhskdjhkdsd online” . – English fluency 98.9%.

She has our back, with 10% off with the code TK10YT. – TENK JU TETKA, but how much money are you getting?

Asks her personal Alexa (Senior BF) “how many days till Ibiza trip”, the Italian Alexa says 10 days. – Yuhuuuuu, bijoooond news.

So far shows black, funeral, items. - If you wonder, they all are StAnniiiiiiing, you TOUGHT those weren’t stunning? Hihi, silly you.

Talk about her hole in her chests, and says it doesn’t BOTER her, and she really TINKS she can rock it. – Ok, calm down Tammy.

It’s 2021, isn’t it time to embrace our imperfections? Asks the scientist. – Yeah, I guess after 3823092382 plastic surgeries, sure, why not.

Starts asking her antic boyfriend about commentaries, about her Farfetch inseeeeejn items. – I have a feeling that he has back pain for all the age numbers he is caring but I am waiting.

Stands up, and shows her whole body and says “you can’t see it fully” – Giiiirl, are you sure?

Shows her Bottega kitchen cloth slippers.

Puts the first dress on, size 38, she wishes it was 36. – Well, that’s what you get Tammy when they send you a summer cleanse. Bebii loves it and thinks it’s almost a red-carpet dress. – Ok, calm down grandpa, this can in no way be a red-carpet dress. I TOUGHT you were well traveled, attractive and talllllll.

Puts another dress on, took her 10 minutes. – Blogger life it ain’t easy lovelies. Dirty loves it again, he LAVES it, not loHves it.

Puts the beige dress on, TINKS is royal and chic. – A dress with HOLES, is being called royal, queen Elizabeth got a heart attack after hearing DIS. 468 years old Papa LAVES it. (photo attached, count the holes)

Puts another dress on. – The senior LAVES the length, she loHves it.

Puts a top on. The senior doesn’t really LAVE IT. – Surprise, surprise, better days are coming.

Shows the sandHales. Bebi TINGS are beautiful, and he LAVES it.

Conclusion: They LAVE and loHve everything TOGETER. Couplegoals, if you ask me.

Remember: Show must go on, bAt don’t mind me the upcoming stories where I’ll remind you what happened, it’s just me, I loHve attention and my boyfriend LAVES it as well.

View attachment 684494
WELL DONE, MY FRIEND👏🏻 If you’re not already, please use the below to view Tammy’s videos:

To view the YouTube channel without giving her views or making her money, please use this link...
#

Once you are on the chosen website, just type Tamara Kalinic into the search box at the top (or any name of the YouTube channel you wish to view)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.