Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaha girls you’re killing me with every post, I am trying to sleep but I can’t because I’m LOL-ing like TamTam and Grandpa 🤣🤣 I love the Will Arnett Arrested Development GIFs. Seems appropriate 🤣

Is she trolling us or is this truly the Darkest Timeline?
I’m dying 😂

Members of this thread have more charisma in their little finger than she has in her whole body 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Here it is a picture of Filthy. This picture was taken in 1901, he just started working for Balmain as salesman. His attention to details, and customer care, which is second to none, have quickly paved his way to success and was promoted to whatever he is still doing today.
You got me crying 😂 😭💀 LMAO !!!!

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/65ODCwM00NVmEyLsX3" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
DYING 😂😂😂😂😂😂 i have had enough second hand embarrassment and cringe moments today 😂😂😂😂 an AD of course

View attachment 684720
View attachment 684724
View attachment 684722
She should learn from those pictures that choosing your correct size makes a world of difference 🤦🏻‍♀️

So, we are at crystal penis shoes level now….

View attachment 685089

Is she trolling us or is this truly the Darkest Timeline?

View attachment 685121

This has to be trolling… right?

Her new nickname is Protrudin Sternum.

View attachment 685132
She says the portrodum sternum doesn’t bother her but she edits it out of all her pictures. She pulled that first ruched dress up so high it looked like she had a pillow above her tush on the back. She also didn’t fail to mention how she’s going to style the looks for us now but she has no purses because they were all stolen.
And ONCE AGAIN gives a tour of the new huge apartment she’s at although she had just been robbed 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
1627548022026.png

I can't believe anyone would design or voluntarily wear this dress. The plastic beads look like droopy nipples that are pointing to the floor. I could somewhat understand the design without the droopy nipple decoration, but this way it's just burning my eyes :oops:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Yeah, it's plain stupid. extremely unflattering.
she basically likes everything that looks "weird" due to a lack of judgement.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Yeah, it's plain stupid. extremely unflattering.
she basically likes everything that looks "weird" due to a lack of judgement.
And anything with weird boobage, even though B.D (before Dirty) she would call this kind of dressing style vulgar but Dirty gets his kicks from seeing leather boot colour skin exposed side and under boob and seeing tam’s back exposed

she is the walking definition of vulgarity

• Sick
Reactions: 19
This thread should have its own YT channel, it would be better than Tam's :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Also didn't she leave her other bags in London when she moved to Paris, why not fetch those instead of whining about having 10 bags.
Firstly she said they took everything and she has nothing, then says oh they left my clothes then on yesterday video she says they never touched her shoes, i honestly liked her but after going through this thread (spent all my morning reading everything lol) I must say she really is milking this robbery

Im no criminal mastermind but if I had access to her house (BnB) i would have easily stolen her things given that i have seen on her vlogs where she keeps everything

Reactions: 21
Instagram musings from tetkas recent uploads

single white female-ing of Negin has completed its transformation, first the accent and how the hair/look

the outlet AD photos are so low-effort -sloppy unpolished frizz hair, botched lip photoshop, posing/posture that makes her stomach look pregnant, brassy fried balayage hair (even though she went to the bhestt hair colourist in all of Paris) and an embarrassing mismatched white outfit of tetkas interpretation of cool girl LA street Style that makes her look like a frumpy 40 something trying to get down with the teens 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dear Filippo, hope you are reading here bebii, I know you are in Capri caro mio, so I did a bit of research for you and I found this amazing barber shop called Salone de Barba, it has got 2 reviews on Google, both 5 starts. Now do us girls a favour and pop in and get rid of that beard and have a haircut. I know underneath all that fur you are a sexy Italian man, someone mentioned here earlier that you have mesmerizing eyes. Italian men are renowned for oozing sexiness, and hotness, you were created after all by Roman Gods. Now please do not bring disgrace to these Roman Gods by walking around like you did not have a wash in 2 months, and get rid of that nest sitting on the top of your head my love. I don’t think this barber shop will do it for free but I guess you can afford 40 euros on your looks. And we are all waiting for the after looks, I am sure Tamara will loooooove the new look and she will want to eat spaghetti le vongole of you bebii.

PS. I really hope you are not walking around in 31C in these.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Instagram musings from tetkas recent uploads

single white female-ing of Negin has completed its transformation, first the accent and how the hair/look

the outlet AD photos are so low-effort -sloppy unpolished frizz hair, botched lip photoshop, posing/posture that makes her stomach look pregnant, brassy fried balayage hair (even though she went to the bhestt hair colourist in all of Paris) and an embarrassing mismatched white outfit of tetkas interpretation of cool girl LA street Style that makes her look like a frumpy 40 something trying to get down with the teens 🤢
Did she shoot the content in the dressing room before returning the clothes? 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 685480

I can't believe anyone would design or voluntarily wear this dress. The plastic beads look like droopy nipples that are pointing to the floor. I could somewhat understand the design without the droopy nipple decoration, but this way it's just burning my eyes :oops:
Dress is like s*** , but nevertheless it would
Suit someone sexy & with curves just ✅✅✅ awesome ! Her figure and posture are problema Here

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.