Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another trashy Vlog:

Shows her Bulgari snake Ring and Neckless and says: “as you guys know I like anything with snake motive”, and tells us that she is a snake in Chinese zodiac . – We all knew that you were a snake, even before you knew what a Chinese horoscope was. 🐍

A lady from Bulgari gifted her a bag, but she’ll wear another Bulgari bag for the event. - Because she lost everything, and she can choose which bag to wear.

She got a Fendi package, and is a lot going on, because she doesn’t have a home right now. – The logic behind this sentence is giving me a brain damage. What’s the point?

She shows her Missoma childish necklaces and those are very dear to her, because she lohhhhves Missoma sHooo much, and links everything below. – So, she’ll get some coins from the affiliate links but would never disclose it. Snake. 🐍

Her stupid chav British accent appears, every now and then, it depends on which side of the yacHt she is sitting and how the wind is hitting her stupid brain.

Kapukjinooo – she can’t pronounce Cappuccino, but her Italian was at 85% few weeks ago. Ok….

She is licking Alisa’s ass and tells her she looks stAnning, and also that she looks sHooo sHooo sHooo like a movie star. – Now I understand why she never got a UK citizenship, she can't build a sentence. 😂

Makes a video how the boat is moving whilst she is sitting on that Oscar de la Renta dress and admits it, and says “sHo much about the glamorous life, I’ll be fully creased on the red carpet” – I thought this 80m long YacHtttt, had electricity where you can put a bleeping steamer, and steam for 3 minutes, chav.

Ladies, the view is insejnnnn.

She is forcing herself to walk straight and fix that annoying body posture, but you can tell from planet Jupiter, that it is so forced and doesn’t look natural, she looks like a wax figure cleaning the streets of Cannes with an Oscar de la Renta dress.

Takes photo with her underage fans. (photo attached)

They YacHt was 80m long, it was mentioned many times. – The length of the yacht she doesn’t even own is very important for a gold digger from Novi Sad.

Make up, hair, gown, make up, hair, gown – she finds this stressful and it’s sHooo exhausting.

Inseeejn Giuseppe Zanotti shoes – Gjiusepe, again Italian 85%.

The dress is also Insejn.

Vlog Conclusion: I TINK she is also insejn.

I apologise in advance in case I forgot to mention that the yacHt was 80m long. 😆

IMG_3604.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Another trashy Vlog:

Shows her Bulgari snake Ring and Neckless and says: “as you guys know I like anything with snake motive”, and tells us that she is a snake in Chinese zodiac . – We all knew that you were a snake, even before you knew what a Chinese horoscope was. 🐍

A lady from Bulgari gifted her a bag, but she’ll wear another Bulgari bag for the event. - Because she lost everything, and she can choose which bag to wear.

She got a Fendi package, and is a lot going on, because she doesn’t have a home right now. – The logic behind this sentence is giving me a brain damage. What’s the point?

She shows her Missoma childish necklaces and those are very dear to her, because she lohhhhves Missoma sHooo much, and links everything below. – So, she’ll get some coins from the affiliate links but would never disclose it. Snake. 🐍

Her stupid chav British accent appears, every now and then, it depends on which side of the yacHt she is sitting and how the wind is hitting her stupid brain.

Kapukjinooo – she can’t pronounce Cappuccino, but her Italian was at 85% few weeks ago. Ok….

She is licking Alisa’s ass and tells her she looks stAnning, and also that she looks sHooo sHooo sHooo like a movie star. – Now I understand why she never got a UK citizenship, she can't build a sentence. 😂

Makes a video how the boat is moving whilst she is sitting on that Oscar de la Renta dress and admits it, and says “sHo much about the glamorous life, I’ll be fully creased on the red carpet” – I thought this 80m long YacHtttt, had electricity where you can put a bleeping steamer, and steam for 3 minutes, chav.

She is forcing herself to walk straight and fix that annoying body posture, but you can tell from planet Jupiter, that it is so forced and doesn’t look natural, she looks like a wax figure cleaning the streets of Cannes with an Oscar de la Renta dress.

They YacHt was 80m long, it was mentioned many times. – The length of the yacht she doesn’t even own is very important for a gold digger from Novi Sad.

Make up, hair, gown, make up, hair, gown – she finds this stressful and it’s sHooo exhausting.

I apologise in advance in case I forgot to mention that the yacHt was 80m long. 😆

View attachment 668596
this is an amazing review, thank you! Very accurate!
Also everytime I see a glimpse of dirty grandpa I am traumatized. I’m sorry but I would be so embarrassed to be seen with him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I agreeeeeeeeeee 100%. She was 17 in 2004, can somebody please tell me if back in 2004 students from Novi Sad could go on a trip all the way to Cannes? Or is this the next lie of the day? 😂😂😂
I think they could actually. My cousin went to his senior year trip (maturalac) to Barcelona back in 2006/7, right before the recession hit so it’s possible she went as well (although we live in Croatia so I can’t be 100% sure how things were in Serbia, esp since I was in primary school back then)

Reactions: 6
What do you guys think is the real reason why she never shows her BF’s face ?

He doesn’t seem camera shy and gets tagged by other people on SM. If he was very private he wouldn’t let them do that.
Is she really keeping his face under wraps because he is not good looking enough for her insta ?
That would be wrong on so many levels !

And I find it extremely odd to hear someone speak on her vlogs without ever seeing his face, even briefly…
He is probably ashamed to be filmed on her vlogs because he knows at some point he will dump her for good and doesn't want to deal with questions from his family or friends. I truly believe that, for him, it is just about free holidays and sex. Let's see what happens at the end of the year. They will be living separately and she will be continuing to spin her lies about why they live apart. I don't see a romantic connection just a business arrangement which works very nicely for him. It takes one narcissist to know how to out play another narcissist. Let the games begin

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Another trashy Vlog:

View attachment 668596
10 years from now, kid is going through her pictures and realizes she has no clue who this lady in the yellow dress was.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
this is an amazing review, thank you! Very accurate!
Also everytime I see a glimpse of dirty grandpa I am traumatized. I’m sorry but I would be so embarrassed to be seen with him.
You are welcome ♥ He looks like a person who stinks so badly like sweat and alcohol 😂
Rock and roll, with a Harley Davidson 😅

I think they could actually. My cousin went to his senior year trip (maturalac) to Barcelona back in 2006/7, right before the recession hit so it’s possible she went as well (although we live in Croatia so I can’t be 100% sure how things were in Serbia, esp since I was in primary school back then)
Thank youuuu and @Zeldafairy 💗 I wasn’t sure how was it back then in Eastern Europe. So, this could be the only time she didn’t lie? 😂 oh thank God, i made it to this day.

10 years from now, kid is going through her pictures and realizes she has no clue who this lady in the yellow dress was.
This scenario will happen only if Dirty Grandpa marries her and buys her some Missoma rings, because she loHvesssss Missoma 😂.. now as we all know how Tammy’s withered brain works, she’ll announce her pregnancy before Christmas 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope you learned something from Nina, in those few minutes while she sat near you: grace and kind look in her eyes, natural face, CLEAN slicked hair, healthy ends...

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He is probably ashamed to be filmed on her vlogs because he knows at some point he will dump her for good and doesn't want to deal with questions from his family or friends. I truly believe that, for him, it is just about free holidays and sex. Let's see what happens at the end of the year. They will be living separately and she will be continuing to spin her lies about why they live apart. I don't see a romantic connection just a business arrangement which works very nicely for him. It takes one narcissist to know how to out play another narcissist. Let the games begin
💯 Correct !✅✅🙏

My Gosh ! Poor kid ! 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮😩

Reactions: 2
Damn, he looks like a creepy old uncle hanging out with the young kids 😣 Remember that one Vlog she mentioned he is someone who for the 1st time attracts her physically....🤯

Tamliar-lol your photo😂😂😂
I wouldn't kiss him for 5 birkins (#noteveninthecheekandnotthathecouldbuyit#🤮🤮🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Tams hair is AWFUL. She needs to cut off like six inches & do multiple deep treatments plus a keratin to smooth it. Does she not see how bad it is? That poor beautiful Oscar dress. She didn't even do the bow correctly. It looks gorgeous styled correctly. Looks like a cheap knockoff on her.

Nina is a beautiful woman Tam can't compete with that. Not even in her wildest dreams. Both Eastern Euro & around the same age but Tamara looks worn out & plastic. Sad. I know Nina's got a nose job but she obviously didn't scrimp on the surgeon.

Reactions: 15
I LOOOOOOVE IT GAAAAAAAAJJJJJS😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well, I can tell you that this comment is now gone, as I just went through them all 😂 this woman got where it hurts obviously...
Found some more too, did she just put herself in the same group as singers, writers etc.? She can't even compare with models or brand muses, whatever that would be 🤦
And, of course, did not say who the hell invited her there and why, shady as always.

Yellow dress/hair fiasco - both of them looked horrible to me that night. They looked so dirty and unfinished because they were late. And they were late because they are soooo professional youu gaaajs 😖
Just 5 minutes of TINKING and planning the day before would have given them an idea how to get there on time...
Whoever did invite her, should see this video before repeating the same mistake next year.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Well, I can tell you that this comment is now gone, as I just went through them all 😂 this woman got where it hurts obviously...
Found some more too, did she just put herself in the same group as singers, writers etc.? She can't even compare with models or brand muses, whatever that would be 🤦
And, of course, did not say who the hell invited her there and why, shady as always.

Yellow dress/hair fiasco - both of them looked horrible to me that night. They looked so dirty and unfinished because they were late. And they were late because they are soooo professional youu gaaajs 😖
Just 5 minutes of TINKING and planning the day before would have given them an idea how to get there on time...
Whoever did invite her, should see this video before repeating the same mistake next year.
so my theory is that Alisa has started a new PR agency (circa 2020) and hired Tamara as "the influencer" in her roster of guests. Tamtam is probably cheaper than other influencers....I think Tamtam tried to get Xenia involved to (e.g. Tamtam gets a % cut for the referral), but I'm not so sure Xenia is willing to sell her brand in that way. The trouble is Alisa will have to figure out that Tamtam isn't worth the dollars....for now it works, but the countdown to destruction has started.

She’s such a stage 5 clinger, look at the caption. She’s bff’s with everyone 5 mins att for we meeting them. Being that OTT about a new acquaintance is bizarre
hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s such a stage 5 clinger, look at the caption. She’s bff’s with everyone 5 mins att for we meeting them. Being that OTT about a new acquaintance is bizarre
He looks bored, don’t think he’s feeling the same way.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She never answers a question. She’s never straight to the point. For the same reason everyone gets invited….ok and the reason is????? She prob doesn’t know it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He would have to be her favorite people looking at her BF… do you blame her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.