Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies, let’s not argue with each other and let’s be nice towards each other. We are all here because we can see that our heroine is stupid and fake!! Of course it is hard to believe she staged all this, after all it is hard to believe for some of us that there are people capable of such things. But unfortunately there are people who would do anything for fame and money. I did not realise that my “best friend”was a fake and jealous person and I spent years with her, beacuse I said If I am nice and genuine towards her, she will be the same towards me. No way!!!! She was the fakest person ever, church-going, portrayed the saint, nice and caring woman, but guess what???!!!! She was a fake snake. What I am trying to say with this is that sometimes you don’t know the person who is the closest to you, let alone someone who already lives a fake life on social media. I find it hard to believe too that she was capabe of such thing, but it is also believable. The only person here who knows some of Tamara’s true colors is Tamiliar, and if she too thinks that she is capabale of staging this for the sake of attention and fame, then she probably is.

Reactions: 17
Ladies, let’s not argue with each other and let’s be nice towards each other. We are all here because we can see that our heroine is stupid and fake!! Of course it is hard to believe she staged all this, after all it is hard to believe for some of us that there are people capable of such things. But unfortunately there are people who would do anything for fame and money. I did not realise that my “best friend”was a fake and jealous person and I spent years with her, beacuse I said If I am nice and genuine towards her, she will be the same towards me. No way!!!! She was the fakest person ever, church-going, portrayed the saint, nice and caring woman, but guess what???!!!! She was a fake snake. What I am trying to say with this is that sometimes you don’t know the person who is the closest to you, let alone someone who already lives a fake life on social media. I find it hard to believe too that she was capabe of such thing, but it is also believable. The only person here who knows some of Tamara’s true colors is Tamiliar, and if she too thinks that she is capabale of staging this for the sake of attention and fame, then she probably is.
Yeah, I agree. Time will tell what actually happened in this case. And I’m sorry about your ex friend. We all had someone like that in our lives.

Reactions: 10
Since I‘ve discovered the last thread, including this one, I‘ve lost respect for her and unfollowed her. Still, I do like to read gossips about the situation and I think I cannot believe how bad is that world of hers. Many of you are lucky not to live like her. She is neither rich nor happy. And she will never be at least one of those if she doesn‘t change her mindset - or go to a psychiatrist.

Reactions: 21
Yeah, I get what are you talking about. I must say I give more credits to French media then Serbian. And since she is so awful in hiding her lies, this robbery would be to big bite for her.

I watch her insta posts and stories, and you girls write all the things in her videos. So it is not so hard to keep a track. Do I believe it was stolen 300k? No. But 150-200k is possible. My job also involves a certain type of research. And I like to do that when it comes to someone who is currently interested in me. By that I mean finding various records on the internet that a given person either can no longer delete or has forgotten to delete them. So a lot of her things can be found or things said about her by people who were close to her. Most of all forgotten accounts with old images that she would be ashamed of, now. After all that, I formed my opinion. And the people she hangs out with in Serbia, are either average with a salary of 1000e/month or they are very rich and earn those 300k euros in a month or two. Of those who are connected with crime, I don't see why they would bothered for such a small amount, because there is no insurance, so that would mean reselling her used things.
I didn't mean they stole it for themselves, but helped her to get rid of it and sell it and gain some media presence

Reactions: 6
Since I‘ve discovered the last thread, including this one, I‘ve lost respect for her and unfollowed her. Still, I do like to read gossips about the situation and I think I cannot believe how bad is that world of hers. Many of you are lucky not to live like her. She is neither rich nor happy. And she will never be at least one of those if she doesn‘t change her mindset - or go to a psychiatrist.
I didn't mean they stole it for themselves, but helped her to get rid of it and sell it and gain some media presence
With other words, she left the door open for them.

Reactions: 6
🌟Lies Dummy Tummy has blessed the world with, during the past years🌟:

Let’s start with the most obvious one: The famous tan from Costa Rica, instead of saying that she uses sunbeds or self-tanning creams, she decides to lie and say she is still tanned, because she was on vacation 134 years ago.

Ladies, who remembers this? She saw the filming of Emily in Paris, whilst she wasn’t even living in Paris when the filming happened. It was thread 3 I think, still major LOL LOL LOL. 😂 😂 😂 this lie kills me every time.

Her wealth. She lied that her parents were / are rich. Meanwhile she owned zero to non-designer items, before she decided to be a high-class sugar baby. These things can be proven online. She bought her first domain for her blog with the help of her friends, 10dollar of dotation each of them. No problem with this, but that’s not what a rich, affluent, wealthy, pharmacist need.

Her never ending stories about her dad’s credit card. Firstly, I had only for school, then I worked for my shopping, then nooooo juuu gaaajs I used my father’s credit card to shop like crazy, and the story never ends.

Her apartment in London. She never bought one.

Selling the idea that she bought an apartment in Paris, whilst she was renting an Airbnb.

The lie that she always wears and likes Lily Silk sHooo much.

Lying about her AD’s and affiliate links.

Her stolen bags, firstly all is gone I have NOTING, next week I have 10 bags left, next vlog actually they left the Chanel because it was broken, also YSL pyramid bag, also a make-up bag they didn’t see.

Her botched surgeries.

Her height, I posted few weeks ago screenshots from Gurugossiper, where she used to lie about her height. She claimed she was 180cm.

Last but not least: That her current boyfriend is supeeeeer attractive, so hoot, so smaHrt, well traveled, the CEO of Balmain :ROFLMAO:

This summary makes me realize that if she can lie about stuff like the bleeping height, that can be seen, she is capable of lying about anything and everything. Because only a pathological liar can lie about such odd and stupid things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Let’s start with the most obvious one: The famous tan from Costa Rica, instead of saying that she uses sunbeds or self-tanning creams, she decides to lie and say she is still tanned, because she was on vacation 134 years ago.

Ladies, who remembers this? She saw the filming of Emily in Paris, whilst she wasn’t even living in Paris when the filming happened. It was thread 3 I think, still major LOL LOL LOL. 😂 😂 😂 this lie kills me every time.

Her wealth. She lied that her parents were / are rich. Meanwhile she owned zero to non-designer items, before she decided to be a high-class sugar baby. These things can be proven online. She bought her first domain for her blog with the help of her friends, 10dollar of dotation each of them. No problem with this, but that’s not what a rich, affluent, wealthy, pharmacist need.

Her never ending stories about her dad’s credit card. Firstly, I had only for school, then I worked for my shopping, then nooooo juuu gaaajs I used my father’s credit card to shop like crazy, and the story never ends.

Selling the idea that she bought an apartment in Paris, whilst she was renting an Airbnb.

Her stolen bags, firstly all is gone I have NOTING, next week I have 10 bags left, next vlog actually they left the Chanel because it was broken, also YSL pyramid bag, also a make-up bag they didn’t see.

Her botched surgeries.

Her height, I posted few weeks ago screenshots from Gurugossiper, where she used to lie about her height. She claimed she was 180cm.

Last but not least: That her current boyfriend is supeeeeer attractive, so hoot, so smaHrt, well traveled, the CEO of Balmain :ROFLMAO:

This summary makes me realize that if she can lie about stuff like the bleeping height, that can be seen, she is capable of lying about anything and everything. Because only a pathological liar can lie about such odd and stupid things.
I think Fil(ippo)thy would not look bad if he’d get rid of that beard, and wash up a bit. BAAAt as long as he wears these, it’s a NO for me

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She said they stole it, she said she will not repurchase it, she stayd in the room by herself only came to chat, what am I missing? Does her BF has the same? Did they foubd it under the coutch as well? Did her BF bought it for her again or did she also travel with it at the same time as it was supposedly stolen???
you don’t anderstend, they did not take this.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She said they stole it, she said she will not repurchase it, she stayd in the room by herself only came to chat, what am I missing? Does her BF has the same? Did they foubd it under the coutch as well? Did her BF bought it for her again or did she also travel with it at the same time as it was supposedly stolen???
Is it the same suitcase? Its difficult to see from that photo

A new one was delivered whilst she was in Cannes, she posted a photo of many packages being delivered and a brand new LV luggage was also to be seen, she has to travel all summer and traveling without a LV Luggage is unfortunately not an option. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Also thieves in Paris who target these kind of people are pro thieves and they don’t leave a mess, actually they take items and the owners sometimes don’t even notice what is missing (for example if they take jewellery) They know for what they are looking for, they already know the value of certain bags and brands they don’t have time and the need to touch everything else, surfaces clothes they aren’t planning to steal. Actually they try to touch just what is necessary and avoid to make noises and mess. They are much smarter than that. From the videos she had everything displayed so there was no need to leave such mess anyway. Sooo many weird things around this all. No need to believe me sure, but she is much more evil and calculating and manipulating than people realize
My friend was robbed in Luxembourg, as much as I agree with your description, they left a mess and took even cheap shoes (she didnt understand why either bc they were worn) they didnt take apple electronics bc they know it can be tracked,
Police think that these are ppl from behind the border (France) or junkies who just take whatever to have money for the dose,
The other case I know of, was my landlord's daugther, she was inside her house when she was robbed, in both cases they took jewellery (also sentimental pieces with no real value) in the case of the daugther they took car keys from cars and motorbikes, they wanted to return the next day to steal them
This keeps happening here a lot, i wonder if the police know who these ppl are they said that they do not know for certain but it sounded like ppl who do these robberies and they run behind the border

Is it the same suitcase? Its difficult to see from that photo
Yes, u can clearly see on yt video, i was so surprised that noone else pointed it out bc it was obvious to me

A new one was delivered whilst she was in Cannes, she posted a photo of many packages being delivered and a brand new LV luggage was also to be seen, she has to travel all summer and traveling without a LV Luggage is unfortunately not an option. 😅
I didnt see that one, thanks for confirming, she keeps telling that she doesnt want to repurchase stuff and she only did get the beauty bag ... but ibam also skipping some of the bullshitting bc one cannot swallow it all one would get sick

Omg you're right 😂😂😂
I wonder who is using who in this relationship
He takes her stuff all the time, i wo d3r if they buy it fifty fifty

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Her botched surgeries.

when she lied about her new office in her first airbnb, bought glass desk and sold it to Xenia

when she lied about buying a new sofa and making her new airbnb more homey, when she actually BOOT just sofa cover

when she was pretending she has her cleaner like some mexican soap diva and she loves her so much, but actually cleaner comes with airbnb rental

when she lied about fresh flowers her grandpa BOOT her, but this was also included in rental

When she lied about million trips to serbia and uk during covid

when she lied she spent her BD with pizza delivery but actually threw a massive party during covid restrictions

when she lied and insinuated non stop that she got engaged with sponsored Repossi ring from netaporter

please continue the thread guiisss :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She is a foreigner in France who was robbed for several hundred thousand euros. It's not like a bicycle or a bag with a bit of jewelry and a wallet was stolen from her, which are usually never found. It is not a good story for French politics and tourism, as it wasn’t when Kim was robbed. Also, she has been talking about this for weeks, noone wants that kind of attention, nor police, not people working in tourism. And they need to use this summer as much as they can, before the autumn and a new increase of infected people. As far as I saw in serbian newspaper, Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs immediately made himself available to her. These are not naive things after all. Besides, there is a very big difference between someone who lies and manipulates and commits a real crime worth so much money. Those boundaries are not crossed so easily.
Sorry but they don't give a f*** about her ,
Those kind of robberies happen every day , and dozens of them 🤑🤢

Reactions: 7
when she lied about her new office in her first airbnb, bought glass desk and sold it to Xenia

when she lied about buying a new sofa and making her new airbnb more homey, when she actually BOOT just sofa cover

when she was pretending she has her cleaner like some mexican soap diva and she loves her so much, but actually cleaner comes with airbnb rental

when she lied about fresh flowers her grandpa BOOT her, but this was also included in rental

when she lied she spent her BD with pizza delivery but actually threw a massive party during covid restrictions

when she lied and insinuated non stop that she got engaged with sponsored Repossi ring from netaporter

Omg the sofa 🛋 hahahahhahahahahahha, i’ll never forget 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is really brain dead. Thank you for adding 💗 and please continue exposing this burned potato 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 23

her abs come from working out guiisss, not a waist trainer and a medical spa device

living with her boyfriend and buying plates together in italy.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Her botched surgeries.

🙌🏻🙌🏻👏👏 and don’t forget the FAKE Chanel Bag GIVEAWAY !! That NEVER happened ! And someone so talkative like tam-tam never explained why she didn’t complete that giveaway! Obviously another commercial trick to gain followers! That shows she has zero respect to her audience and she is treating them like stupid . She TINKS she doesn’t own them any explanation. How disrespectful! Even if you changed your mind it’s ok .. but trying to hide it under the carpet only shows how nasty 🤢 you are tamtam!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I would be ashamed to write this if I was her, thank God i am not. Apparently she figured it out where she wants to live for maybe another year, just a young teenage 32 years old TINGS.
DB9C471D-102E-4B61-BA70-35CC2D2BD78C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.