Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually like this dress!
it would be much better, though, that her face isn't botched and her tan isn't burnt.
she looks like a cheap knock off fashion nova version of hailey! I mean come on how pathetic even to wear same dress to a photographed event

attention seeker and pathetic

btw I am scared of her thumbs!!! like for real

and the best part is when she photoshops herself so her thumb is longer than her waist, ridiculous! she also added extra teeth as someone commented on here how she has shadow gaps in the corner of her mouth when she smiles :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
18:10 the sHoooo hard working, eyewear designer, boss babe, hasn't posted her new garbage video yet. sHooooo professional gaaaaajs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
and the best part is when she photoshops herself so her thumb is longer than her waist, ridiculous! she also added extra teeth as someone commented on here how she has shadow gaps in the corner of her mouth when she smiles :D
[/QUOTE]

OMG!!! She really did!!! 🤯🤯🤯

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Some new tagged IG photos and reality v social media Getty images photos from recent events - I can’t get over her jowl fish face in the back and white photo - what the eff is going on with her lips there?! Also, Olivia culpo and Emily ratajowski looked so much more effortlessly beautiful and stylish /standout from the crowd than her and they’re all within a few years of each other

Tamara really does look like a Monica belluci wannabe as someone commented, except the Madame Tussaud’s waxwork version from AliExpress

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Some new tagged IG photos and reality v social media Getty images photos from recent events - I can’t get over her jowl fish face in the back and white photo - what the eff is going on with her lips there?! Also, Olivia culpo and Emily ratajowski looked so much more effortlessly beautiful and stylish /standout from the crowd than her and they’re all within a few years of each other

Tamara really does look like a Monica belluci wannabe as someone commented, except the Madame Tussaud’s waxwork version from AliExpress
what happened with her eyebrow lift? threads dissolved in 2 weeks? her brow is turning downside now, and 2 weeks ago she had Spock eyebrows

I am confused

P.S

omg Tamara you are working hard guuuurl

there was a comment like 5 min ago under her video:

"please let me know when you will stop milking the robbery in every video, so I can start watch again"

gone now! in 3 min

probably milking and robbery words are on million pages long blacklist so they are not appearing

she is so deceiving!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Another garbage Vlog. Subject: Restarting my bag collection, because 30 bags left and 50 bags in London, 70km away from London, aren’t enough.

Tammy, the professional pharmacist, scientist, vlogger, blogger, fashionista posted her video 55 minutes later than her scheduled time. Saying this because she likes to portrait herself as sHoo professional and sHoo hard working. Nevertheless, we forgive her, because having vacation, vlogging, editing the vlog and posting by herself, it’s not an easy job when you don’t have an actual team.

Well…..hello lovelies, I decided to be a bit of you know in a celebrater mood and put this dress on. – So far very impressive. sHo impressive that I am deciding to skip it or not.

Handbags were always a very important part of her wardrobe, unfortunately about 3.5 weeks ago……… - skip skip skip skip skip, can’t listen this bedtime story anymore.

The bags that she has in the UK are older bags, and her style has changed. – She is an influencer, entrepreneur, eye wear designer, and top 100 influencer back in the good old days many many years ago, once upon a time, in 2019, hence Stefan can keep those bags and play with them. She needs NEW RARE ONE IN JUROP BAGS. Love you Tetka and TENK JU sHo mOch.

Her senior boyfriend organized and sorted a Hermes Bag for her as a little consoling prize. – Hmm did I miss something? Did she run a full marathon? Gave birth to octuplets? Or is she now the new president of the Novi Sad Municipality?

She filmed a Hermes unboxing, maybe she’ll posted. - Because as we all now 3…2…1 she is rebuilding her collection and it’s very important to film every bag she gets or buys because what else can this poor girl do?

OMG, her collection was with rare, beautiful pieces. – I want to break my phone or her face every time I hear this lie or narrative she has. You DID NOT HAVE rare pieces Tamara. I am sure better bags can be found on Wish.

Blabbers about her jewelry and all that tit being gone. – I can’t anymore.

Finally, she opens her bag, and ladies you guessed it…. IT WAS THE LAST PIECE IN JUROP. - The bag is bleeping BLUE, so you are telling me Chanel produced only 1.5 Blue Bags. – R.I.P Tammy’s Brain full of lies.

My fèèèèèrst classic flap. – British accent appears, Tamara from the Land full of Lies for BBC News London.

Another mini flap, very new color, very very new collection, officially her first mini flap.

Her wallet got stolen, her card wallet got stolen, it’s irreplaceable because it was limited edition. – We all know what this means, 20.000 pieces on www.chanel.fr

Conclusion: Tammy Dummy sitting in an ugly armchair, lying about her rare collection like a dirty pig because she doesn’t care.

Remember: ONE PIIIIS IN JUROPPPPPPPPPP LOVELIES.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
she is so weird. at first the narrative was that she was sad bc she had loads of favorite bags left in "london" and now all of a sudden they aren't her style/taste anymore so they are just better to forget about and get 50 new ones?

Reactions: 18
What's with all "one of a kind" and "rare pieces" all of a sudden? It's ridiculous... That's her new narrative after the burglary, she never ever mentioned it before and she never presented herself as a collector of rare pieces.
And secondly, how pissed do you think she is when she sees that brands are actually reaching out to Xenia and sending her stuff since her luggage was stolen? :D

Reactions: 25
^
Oh my darling ,
She just can't afford it , saving up for RARE bags , VAN IN JUROP , ya know ?? 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another garbage Vlog. Subject: Restarting my bag collection, because 30 bags left and 50 bags in London, 70km away from London, aren’t enough.

Tammy, the professional pharmacist, scientist, vlogger, blogger, fashionista posted her video 55 minutes later than her scheduled time. Saying this because she likes to portrait herself as sHoo professional and sHoo hard working. Nevertheless, we forgive her, because having vacation, vlogging, editing the vlog and posting by herself, it’s not an easy job when you don’t have an actual team.

Well…..hello lovelies, I decided to be a bit of you know in a celebrater mood and put this dress on. – So far very impressive. sHo impressive that I am deciding to skip it or not.

Handbags were always a very important part of her wardrobe, unfortunately about 3.5 weeks ago……… - skip skip skip skip skip, can’t listen this bedtime story anymore.

The bags that she has in the UK are older bags, and her style has changed. – She is an influencer, entrepreneur, eye wear designer, and top 100 influencer back in the good old days many many years ago, once upon a time, in 2019, hence Stefan can keep those bags and play with them. She needs NEW RARE ONE IN JUROP BAGS. Love you Tetka and TENK JU sHo mOch.

Her senior boyfriend organized and sorted a Hermes Bag for her as a little consoling prize. – Hmm did I miss something? Did she run a full marathon? Gave birth to octuplets? Or is she now the new president of the Novi Sad Municipality?

She filmed a Hermes unboxing, maybe she’ll posted. - Because as we all now 3…2…1 she is rebuilding her collection and it’s very important to film every bag she gets or buys because what else can this poor girl do?

OMG, her collection was with rare, beautiful pieces. – I want to break my phone or her face every time I hear this lie or narrative she has. You DID NOT HAVE rare pieces Tamara. I am sure better bags can be found on Wish.

Blabbers about her jewelry and all that tit being gone. – I can’t anymore.

Finally, she opens her bag, and ladies you guessed it…. IT WAS THE LAST PIECE IN JUROP. - The bag is bleeping BLUE, so you are telling me Chanel produced only 1.5 Blue Bags. – R.I.P Tammy’s Brain full of lies.

My fèèèèèrst classic flap. – British accent appears, Tamara from the Land full of Lies for BBC News London.

Another mini flap, very new color, very very new collection, officially her first mini flap.

Her wallet got stolen, her card wallet got stolen, it’s irreplaceable because it was limited edition. – We all know what this means, 20.000 pieces on www.chanel.fr

Conclusion: Tammy Dummy sitting in an ugly armchair, lying about her rare collection like a dirty pig because she doesn’t care.

Remember: ONE PIIIIS IN JUROPPPPPPPPPP LOVELIES.

i live for these summaries 🤣🤣
You are hands down the queen of this chat..you should open your own page on insta to counter her new fake fan accounts which are surely as rare as her bags and the number of followers is rather pathetic

she does look very empty lately…she might be constantly on holidays and nice events with expensive dresses but you can see in her face how dead she is inside…I think she is really trying to keep up with ditty’s movement but I feel like they are done as soon as she can’t make the next trip

he clearly never lived with her in Paris and is making his life plans without her in Italy

really looking forward to the new lie she is gonna pull out to prove that they just bought and refurbished an entirely new place in Milan where they are going to build their family….sure girl keep on dreaming!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.