Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
+1
and she is very self-oriented, but (it seems) not in a narcissistic, but instead, very practical way(she has her own brand, etc).
which we cannot say for Tam.
You could have your own brand, all you need is money and good connections. Had she been a girl from a less developed country without any support, I doubt she would have made it. You can make it, do not get me wrong, but you need to work your ass off, which I doubt a little self entitled, spoiled girl like Xenia has done. Also, who pais £200 for a cami top which bears the name of an influencer?

Reactions: 17
It's true. But the goal alone is a good point for someone who is in that type of trade.

What has Tam accomplished so far?
1. Shady business
2. Selling her old dusty clothes online

Reactions: 14
Surprised they don’t see it as Law of Attraction- you put negativity out and show off your material goods as a way to brag and you might get negativity back. Tamara takes every opportunity to brag about every item and push the narrative that she can afford it, Leonie has never once said she was wealthy or pretends that she bought anything on her Instagram. She never brags about how exclusive her pieces are, she just wears them with a huge smile, tags them and she’s done. Her wealth speaks for itself.

Reactions: 26
C6D4E6B6-9A64-484B-8054-4949303D728A.jpeg

D368E589-0312-44E5-B357-D0D51BEC2001.jpeg

TamTam, change your clothes. You had the same pants on yesterday when you went to get your nails done. You stinky label lizard!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
About Xenia for those who don't live in Switzerland. Her luggages got stolen at Nyon train station. Nyon, Payern, Yverdon-les-bains, Morge, are train stations that thieves usually from France (the borders are close to these cities) steal stuff very often. But the good thing is that she has luggage insurance 😂 kidding. Every train station has it's own police train station office and cameras everywhere. So, they can find the guy, but by then the luggages might be gone. It happened to many people i know, Xenia should've taken her things next to where she was sitting, instead of putting it in the luggage tray. I don't think she should've posted a story and glorify herself, but she is a friend of Dummy Tammy, glorifying their strengths and sharing their supeeeeeer positive mindest, also telling the world that they are IN NO WAY materialistic, it's part of the friendship circle.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
New day, new AD for a brand she has never worn before 😭 the second photo is she telling herself: “one more trashy AD Tamara, so you can afford an Hehmes Bag” breath in, breath out, ommmmm 🧘🏻‍♀️
ABF7B38D-D4F2-4954-90E0-6B7B20E6E005.jpeg

B7BDF0F9-9EAF-4AF3-B18F-D1AF69664982.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Rough face and awkward body language/ugly expression which makes her look like someone told her she didn’t make the 2021 times 100 list - why would you post such an unenthusiastic ad? She was so over it she couldn’t even be bothered to add the Russian model facetune filter on or brush her hair

the second story caption- boo?! - bebi is better than this. And what summer holiday? You’ve literally had 500 holidays since COVID hit, everyday day is a summer holiday for you

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I have recently realized that
Brands don't care about who & how represents their fashion pieces , I guess the only thing that matters to them are influencers with large platforms (million or more subs ) and that's it ...
🤢🤢🤢🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 16
I used to love Dior, but seeing all those dirty influencers with no class and taste wearing their bags like fast fashion I just cannot see myself wearing anything from them. I think actually they all inspire me NOT to buy anything they promote and wear and especially gnomes like Tamara. I just don’t want to fall into that category of people. All those brands promoting shamelessly are now looking tacky to me. And I hope things will change in the future and they will really reconsider who they work with, because even though their prices are higher and higher, their reputation and status is lower… at least in my opinion…

Reactions: 50
I used to love Dior, but seeing all those dirty influencers with no class and taste wearing their bags like fast fashion I just cannot see myself wearing anything from them. I think actually they all inspire me NOT to buy anything they promote and wear and especially gnomes like Tamara. I just don’t want to fall into that category of people. All those brands promoting shamelessly are now looking tacky to me. And I hope things will change in the future and they will really reconsider who they work with, because even though their prices are higher and higher, their reputation and status is lower… at least in my opinion…
This!!!!! I know what you mean, I have always wanted a good quality designer bag, saved enough to buy it, but seeing that even Chanel gives away to influencers that has really put me off designer stuff. The only stuff I still buy from them is their perfume and nothing else. I would rather wear somehing from Zara who guess what???? Does not give away to infuelcers, at least I am not aware they do.

Reactions: 20
Another Trashy Vlog – Subject: She is rebuilding and recovering in Florence from the tragedy that happened in 1985

The outside of her room is insejn. Full stop.

Lately she is so into wearing black and has some Saihn Lorho shorts (Saint Laurent)

She is not getting round to using Luxury items, it’s a process and that’s how she feels, needs time to understand everything. – Ok, but didn’t you run to Luiii Vitooo to buy LV Make up bags because that’s an existence requirement for you.

The shower of the hotel is stAnning, the bedroom as well.

She said 3 seconds ago she somehow can’t wear luxury, but 3 seconds later gets ready to go and visit a Chanel store. She loHveees the Chanel boutique in Florence and won’t miss this ONE IN A MILLION chance.

Since she is rebuilding, reconstruction, recover, rehears, revolutionizing, reinstallation, shows her new Miu Miu orange pillow plastic bag.

She is wearing an ikredebeeel Valentino dress, and the dress is BIJOND. When life is difficult, she like to look her best. -Mmm wasn’t this your job even before the biggest robbery of the past 100 years?

Mikel Ankjeloooo.

She is at the Chanel store, she needs so many TINGS, she needs a wallet, and a lot of pieces to get. – Keyword: “NEED”, you need to breath, so you won’t die, bAt you don’t NEED a Chanel wallet. Also, you somehow weren’t getting round to using luxury.

Pistakjooooo.

She went shopping and feels weird to carry the shopping bags from Chanel, hence asked them to deliver the bags at the hotel. She continues saying that she has holidays planed, bAt has NOTING to take with, no bags, no nothing, it’s a crazy situation. She doesn’t feel like shopping right away, bAt has to do it, because it’s very important to take 93829482 bags on holidays with you. – If you ever wonder how delusional this burned potato is, now you know.

Her cards are all over the place and her mom won’t be happy about it. She needs to buy a wallet, but not just a wallet, a perfeHHHHHct wallet. She saw one at Chanel, the rarest piece, only one in Jurop. – We know what that means, it’s all over Jurop, Australia, USA, Canada, New Zealand.

She shows her Missoma childish necklace, and Eva Cavalli loved them. Also shows some plastic Toys R Us rings.

Goes again shopping, because a little bit of shopping never hurts. – Wise words from a very wise, smart, entrepreneur, boss babe, pisces, wealthy, successful lady.

She goes to do a color analysis, to see what matches her face and skin, and lips. (photos attached) – I think she should do two different analyses, the one with the tan from Costa Rica and the one when the tan finally wears off, in the next century.

TRUT BE TOLD – she is collaborating with the Mall of Firenze, bAt she really recommends it, not because it’s sponsored, but as we all know she loHveeees it sHooo much.

She admits that everything she said in this vlog sounds contradictory because she is changing her mind a lot, it’s because of the situation she experienced, the World War II. – She never changed the mind before, and never contradicted herself, never ever, we all know she is sHooo honest, and never lies, and is sHooo kind, and genuine. So, we forgive her for being like this today, or maybe always. ;-)

Talks about that she shopped a little bit in Florence. But according to her it’s not worth it, because this victim tells us how people can steal them from you. Nevertheless, 0.5 seconds later she shows us her Gukji (Gucci) new sunglasses.

She has NOTING. – Huge shock, she never told us DIS.

She was wearing the mini Kelly, hence they didn’t steal it. She doesn’t lie about DIS TINGS, it’s all over the news. – Ah Tammy over beloved pharmacist, just because something is in the news doesn’t mean, the story is as the media presents it. Nonetheless, the whole world understood that you got robbed, now it’s about time for you to ANDERSTEND to stop with this subject.

She answers the Tattle questions about her BIG ELEPHANT CHANEL. Yes, it’s true, she traveled with that bag, and put so many things and broke it, hence they didn’t steal it.

Again, she tells the world for the billionth time, she is ready to rebuild. Prada sent her a new bag, like a reusable bag for fruits and vegetables. But it’s Prada and the Logo matters.

She saw that they didn’t steal the Saihn LorHoooo triangle bag, because they didn’t see it. – So, from her previous vlog where she says she has only 10 bags left, now she might have 20, and in the next vlog might be 30.

Inserts pictures for us to have mercy and pity her, the pictures that have been posted on her Instagram constantly 4 years post robbery.

Every-time she said NOTING, i took a shot, now i have an alcohol problem.

Conclusion: Shopping, but not shopping, just a little bit because it won’t kill me and what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, bAt don’t want to shop, bAt I should, I have no wallet, I have no bags, I have NOTING, oh wait…. I have SOMETING, some bags, some more bags, ohhh loooook even more bags.

Remember: If you still don’t know, Tammy has been robbed many many years ago, bAt don’t worry, she’ll make sure to repeat this until her 65th birthday Vlog.

64D2D04E-F43A-4A1A-BE2B-8D116F796731.png

D285C595-DC2E-4C66-8E3B-097365B5EB87.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
To be honest, I just read your conclusion and remember, and they are enough :D :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another Trashy Vlog – Subject: She is rebuilding and recovering in Florence from the tragedy that happened in 1985

The outside of her room is insejn. Full stop.

Lately she is so into wearing black and has some Saihn Lorho shorts (Saint Laurent)

She is not getting round to using Luxury items, it’s a process and that’s how she feels, needs time to understand everything. – Ok, but didn’t you run to Luiii Vitooo to buy LV Make up bags because that’s an existence requirement for you.

The shower of the hotel is stAnning, the bedroom as well.

She said 3 seconds ago she somehow can’t wear luxury, but 3 seconds later gets ready to go and visit a Chanel store. She loHveees the Chanel boutique in Florence and won’t miss this ONE IN A MILLION chance.

Since she is rebuilding, reconstruction, recover, rehears, revolutionizing, reinstallation, shows her new Miu Miu orange pillow plastic bag.

She is wearing an ikredebeeel Valentino dress, and the dress is BIJOND. When life is difficult, she like to look her best. -Mmm wasn’t this your job even before the biggest robbery of the past 100 years?

Mikel Ankjeloooo.

She is at the Chanel store, she needs so many TINGS, she needs a wallet, and a lot of pieces to get. – Keyword: “NEED”, you need to breath, so you won’t die, bAt you don’t NEED a Chanel wallet. Also, you somehow weren’t getting round to using luxury.

Pistakjooooo.

She went shopping and feels weird to carry the shopping bags from Chanel, hence asked them to deliver the bags at the hotel. She continues saying that she has holidays planed, bAt has NOTING to take with, no bags, no nothing, it’s a crazy situation. She doesn’t feel like shopping right away, bAt has to do it, because it’s very important to take 93829482 bags on holidays with you. – If you ever wonder how delusional this burned potato is, now you know.

Her cards are all over the place and her mom won’t be happy about it. She needs to buy a wallet, but not just a wallet, a perfeHHHHHct wallet. She saw one at Chanel, the rarest piece, only one in Jurop. – We know what that means, it’s all over Jurop, Australia, USA, Canada, New Zealand.

She shows her Missoma childish necklace, and Eva Cavalli loved them. Also shows some plastic Toys R Us rings.

Goes again shopping, because a little bit of shopping never hurts. – Wise words from a very wise, smart, entrepreneur, boss babe, pisces, wealthy, successful lady.

She goes to do a color analysis, to see what matches her face and skin, and lips. (photos attached) – I think she should do two different analyses, the one with the tan from Costa Rica and the one when the tan finally wears off, in the next century.

TRUT BE TOLD – she is collaborating with the Mall of Firenze, bAt she really recommends it, not because it’s sponsored, but as we all know she loHveeees it sHooo much.

She admits that everything she said in this vlog sounds contradictory because she is changing her mind a lot, it’s because of the situation she experienced, the World War II. – She never changed the mind before, and never contradicted herself, never ever, we all know she is sHooo honest, and never lies, and is sHooo kind, and genuine. So, we forgive her for being like this today, or maybe always. ;-)

Talks about that she shopped a little bit in Florence. But according to her it’s not worth it, because this victim tells us how people can steal them from you. Nevertheless, 0.5 seconds later she shows us her Gukji (Gucci) new sunglasses.

She has NOTING. – Huge shock, she never told us DIS.

She was wearing the mini Kelly, hence they didn’t steal it. She doesn’t lie about DIS TINGS, it’s all over the news. – Ah Tammy over beloved pharmacist, just because something is in the news doesn’t mean, the story is as the media presents it. Nonetheless, the whole world understood that you got robbed, now it’s about time for you to ANDERSTEND to stop with this subject.

She answers the Tattle questions about her BIG ELEPHANT CHANEL. Yes, it’s true, she traveled with that bag, and put so many things and broke it, hence they didn’t steal it.

Again, she tells the world for the billionth time, she is ready to rebuild. Prada sent her a new bag, like a reusable bag for fruits and vegetables. But it’s Prada and the Logo matters.

She saw that they didn’t steal the Saihn LorHoooo triangle bag, because they didn’t see it. – So, from her previous vlog where she says she has only 10 bags left, now she might have 20, and in the next vlog might be 30.

Inserts pictures for us to have mercy and pity her, the pictures that have been posted on her Instagram constantly 4 years post robbery.

Every-time she said NOTING, i took a shot, now i have an alcohol problem.

Conclusion: Shopping, but not shopping, just a little bit because it won’t kill me and what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, bAt don’t want to shop, bAt I should, I have no wallet, I have no bags, I have NOTING, oh wait…. I have SOMETING, some bags, some more bags, ohhh loooook even more bags.

Remember: If you still don’t know, Tammy has been robbed many many years ago, bAt don’t worry, she’ll make sure to repeat this until her 65th birthday Vlog.

View attachment 679107
View attachment 679108
Omg, the talent that you have! TamTam can only wish she has that clarity of mind and speech.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.