Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sandro37

VIP Member
So I do not know much about her VELTI upbringing, is she really coming from a rich family? Even though she comes from Serbia ( nothing against serbs, actually I think serbian women are beautiful but not the botched ones, and I lOoOoov Novak Djokovic, hi iz inseiiiin ju gaizzzz) that does not mean she couldn’t come from a VELTI family. Just you know there are stereotypes regarding slav/balkan people, but they can be well off too. Why would she make up that her Femily iz riccccs?
What are stereotypes about Slavs?

Zeldafairy

She said they stole it, she said she will not repurchase it, she stayd in the room by herself only came to chat, what am I missing? Does her BF has the same? Did they foubd it under the coutch as well? Did her BF bought it for her again or did she also travel with it at the same time as it was supposedly stolen???
Is it the same suitcase? Its difficult to see from that photo

I think if she ever posted an unedited pic like this on her IG people would be so shocked. From a Russian filler face /dark skinned Italian beauty that she presents in her fake social media existence to a wouldn’t look at them twice basic B with a prematurely aged filler face. Also her hands look oddly small here. I was going to call them troll hands but then the hand and foot police might be on patrol again 🤭
what is hand and foot police?

sandro37

VIP Member
[

they aren’t regarded as high as westerners for some reason. Just watch a tennis match of Novak when he is playing in England or France, the treatment he gets is disgusting, altough he is the fucking GOAT. Uneducated english peasants booooo him throughout the match and cheer when he makes mistakes. And don’t tell me they do it because he is unlikable. He is likable and very down to earth and really humble.
Have you never heard about westerners stereotyping slavs or easter european people?
I found interesting description on quora

Ive heard abput drinking golddigging and hardworking but was wondering if there is more so I checked, it is about eastern slavs but I believe it goes for all