Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But wait! Is that the big chanel bag on the bed? I thought they would take that too…
OMG you are sooo right! She is the master of lying, firstly everything was taken, then this Chanel bag left, then Bottega wasn't taken, then Bulgari not. Then we see another huge, elephant Chanel Bag on the bed. I don't believe this robbery, but her 15 years old fans, can continue sending her Hermes Bag from the waitlist.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
it is just human nature to hide stuff there. I think everyone did it at some point. So the perpetrators must have surely known that there is nothing there and they did not look. Inside job?
I don’t hide anything in my closet, maybe I should start 😂 I hide my money in books

Reactions: 13
View attachment 672606

View attachment 672618

The robbers left behind a laptop? Also, they were neat robbers. Most robbers toss the place looking for valuables. Seems TamTam’s robbers knew exactly where to look?!? And, to leave her clothes because she needs those for work. Yeah, something is not passing the smell test🧐
Omg that is funny....what were the cops thinking? "elle est stupide? non? oui? why your clothes still neat and tidy?" she processes tragedy through social media Gajjjsssss

View attachment 672624

Yikes, either Tammy is talking to herself or TamTam’s dumbness has rubbed off on the viewer😖

WHAT THE ACTUAL F??????? Bezos take me to space with you, I’ve had it with this planet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
My neighbor got robbed recently (she had forgotten her keys on the door a few weeks prior and didn’t change the lock…)
Everything was tidy, both macbooks still in the living room, clothes, bags, all in order.
One small detail made her realize something was odd.
They only took the jewelry (lots of jewelry).

On another note, her place seems just untidy, the robbers clearly went to the ikea pax and took what they came for, they didn’t make a big mess…

Reactions: 11
Whyyyy? Just Whyyyy all her reels are soo unnatural. can’t watch it it’s a huge cringe and idk but her skills making videos(khm khm I mean her employee’s) is getting worst. This new reel is a huge mess and anytime she post reels the video is faster than the song an her moves are unnatural as well in these vids🤦

Reactions: 16
View attachment 672606

View attachment 672618

The robbers left behind a laptop? Also, they were neat robbers. Most robbers toss the place looking for valuables. Seems TamTam’s robbers knew exactly where to look?!? And, to leave her clothes because she needs those for work. Yeah, something is not passing the smell test🧐
literally flat looks more tidied up than when she does her vlogs, is she OK?!

WHAT THE ACTUAL F??????? Bezos take me to space with you, I’ve had it with this planet.
she is writing to herself again!!! ahhahahah she is insane plus the typos in previous story it is you babyguuurl tamtan

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just have a thought. if she and Rasputin really live together, doesn't he has some designer stuff lying around?
He should have some expensive stuff, certanly. why isn't he robbed, too, then?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I just have a thought. if she and Rasputin really live together, doesn't he has some designer stuff lying around?
He should have some expensive stuff, certanly. why isn't he robbed, too, then?
I was thinking the same. Even if he moved to Italy recently, he would still have some stuff at their "mutual" place. She mentioned in the video that he came with only one bag. So he clearly doesn't live with her anymore and probably never did

Reactions: 22
But wait youuu gaaaajs! While I was looking at that picture I also noticed…. Is that a black mini Kelly?!! I thought her beeeeebi called ALL hehmehs stores to get it for her! 🤣🤣🤣
Oh no no, that was left behind too with the Chanel one, no wait!!!! They did not take the Bottega either.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was thinking the same. Even if he moved to Italy recently, he would still have some stuff at their "mutual" place. She mentioned in the video that he came with only one bag. So he clearly doesn't live with her anymore and probably never did
Yep! That’s just it! I don’t think they ever moved in together! I think he helped her get a place in Paris after she had to get out of her AirBnB...(as we all know she would not be able to find a place in Paris on her own). He crashed at her place from time to time...but they never officially lived together. Or maybe she moved into his ‘old’ place as he was already Italy bound...so she just took over it & he stays there when in Paris. Now when I think about it...he never really had any of his stuff there...and we don’t know where he lives in Italy as TamTam stays in hotels when there...so as usual...her “moving in with my bf” is same as “I got a place in Paris...look at my new home”....it’s just all a sham.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
why would an older guy even want to live with her? Her stuff thrown around and messy…

Reactions: 3
But wait youuu gaaaajs! While I was looking at that picture I also noticed…. Is that a black mini Kelly?!! I thought her beeeeebi called ALL hehmehs stores to get it for her! 🤣🤣🤣
I believe the black mini Kelly is the one she had with her on the night of the robbery. Her mask is lying next to it, too.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.