Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who thinks that Alisa looked pretty dishevelled in Cannes?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s trying to take mental notes to give to her surgeon.
The last time we witnessed that was when she clicked on that Russian models whatever trip.
so, we can expect some huge "basketballs" in the future, I guess :ROFLMAO: because the chance of her cutting that hair is zero to none.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can we just talk about how out of touch with reality and nonsensical her content is since she moved to Paris? She is SO full of self importance and bullshit. We all know that zero % of her “followers” would have the money to buy Valentino couture or diorcouture. So why do these dumb fashion houses partner with Tamara? What is in it for them? She doesn’t even have avant garde or interesting style. She copies everyone else and ends up looking like a try hard sunburnt fashion victim/ euro trash. nothing she wears is inspiring or inappropriate or inspirational these days now that she has dropped her wearable, feminine style for masculine street style fake edgy looks.

her IG stories today just annoy me so much, she really thinks she is something and that her opinion on fashion matters - all she does is say something is so amazing or insane, it’s empty words. Leave it to people like hautelemode who actually know about fashion/the history of fashion and stop embarrassing yourself thinking your followers care when all they follow you for is to see you open Hermes and Chanel purchases.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
4ABCD964-F6F8-413A-AA13-70244F93DB65.jpeg

Shut the duck up, Tammy! This tit is ugly. I don’t care if it’s Valentino - this looks like a pink Peeps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Can we just talk about how out of touch with reality and nonsensical her content is since she moved to Paris? She is SO full of self importance and bullshit. We all know that zero % of her “followers” would have the money to buy Valentino couture or diorcouture. So why do these dumb fashion houses partner with Tamara? What is in it for them? She doesn’t even have avant garde or interesting style. She copies everyone else and ends up looking like a try hard sunburnt fashion victim/ euro trash. nothing she wears is inspiring or inappropriate or inspirational these days now that she has dropped her wearable, feminine style for masculine street style fake edgy looks.

her IG stories today just annoy me so much, she really thinks she is something and that her opinion on fashion matters - all she does is say something is so amazing or insane, it’s empty words. Leave it to people like hautelemode who actually know about fashion/the history of fashion and stop embarrassing yourself thinking your followers care when all they follow you for is to see you open Hermes and Chanel purchases.

I took the words out of my mouth. Couture is dedicated to a very specific population who knows about fashion and who can afford it. Less than a few thousand people can afford the clothes. So I don’t even understand why she was there. Her audience can not afford it.

Reactions: 17
First can you afford this tamtam?

second will valentino ever lend you this for a shoot or even an event? After that oscar de la renta horror movie you showed us in Cannes? Yikes!

I do agree with one comment here that she is delusional and thinks so highly of herself since she moved to Paris

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her choice of words is always so telling. "Plotting" because 'preparing' or 'planning' would be for the Leonie, Xenia, and even Alissas of the world. NOT a sugarbaby for 10+ years.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she sounds like a grandma trying to be cool by liking "weird things that youngsters do"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
First can you afford this tamtam?

second will valentino ever lend you this for a shoot or even an event? After that oscar de la renta horror movie you showed us in Cannes? Yikes!

I do agree with one comment here that she is delusional and thinks so highly of herself since she moved to Paris
Oh thank you ! 🙏👏👏👏👏
You gave us the key word that represents her fully ;

DELUSIONAL !!😭😭🤣🤣🤮🤮🤢

Reactions: 6
I do appreciate Super Dacob's assessment of Tamtam. He is kind to her, but his moments of brilliance come through well

Reactions: 8
You make me laugh sHoooo much!! 😂😂😂 Your comments are the best!! Or should I say insejn you gaaays 😂😂
TENK youuuuuu ❤ I am sHooo inspired by Dummy Tammy, she is stAnning, she is sHo inspiring, she is a singer, songwriter, movie star, movie director, author (she wrote a book called “the story behind a botched face”) failed eyewear designer, failed body lotion developer, philanthropist, pianist, artist, fashionista, blogger, vlogger, influencer, stylist, brand ambassador, and a gold digger, hence gets invited to Cannes to stay in a 80m long yacHt and clean the streets with an aHmeeeeejzing dress. Gotta love this inseeeeejn successful entrepreneur sHooo much. 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I do appreciate Super Dacob's assessment of Tamtam. He is kind to her, but his moments of brilliance come through well

What did he say? The video is so long and he is repeating a lot. Besides, it seems that he believes she is ultra rich and flies with a prive jet everywhere, so 300k is not much for her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.