Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Claireetnet

So when a naive subscriber (or a new subscriber that wants to help her) reads the title of her new video, he is expecting to hear the answers to these topics: Moving?
What changed and
what's next?
And you get I dooon't knoow, I'm sooo confjuuzed, my boyfriend supports me soo muuuch, I don't have bags, I have bags, I'm like a fenix and tiger, I have so much work, I'm sooo strong, I don't know what's next, I'm grejtfull and sooo heppiii
🤢🥴😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Whatever those stupid shallow influencers “touch” they transform it into something ugly and cheap looking. History or craftsmanship doesn’t interest them. Only to be seen with the xy bag. Personally I love Hermes and collect scarves, small leather goods and porcelain and I am soooo frustrated when Tamara for example buys a scarf, puts it on her head like a gypsy and that is it! Do you know anything about the history and art on those scarves? Can you tell your followers the difference between Hermes silk and some other brand’s silk? How to take care of those items and clean them? Why should I be influenced by those morons, when I know more about certain topics than them! Also, there are so many beautiful Hermes pieces without logo, but for them it’s just not interesting, because who can tell they have it and they are “rich”. Very sad

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

tamtamic

Her dad lives in Banja Luka. His wife is a doctor and she is politically involved.
She meets her parents in Belgrade because it's half way as they are divorced.
Her mom works as a head of pharmacy department in a very famous fertility clinic in Novi Sad. She doesn't own it, she is just an employee there.

• Wow
i will ask next time I am in the shop :D

btw you guuuuis

look at this monstrosity, wtf is this, Chanel goes Guess/Michael Kors this is diskastink:

These brainless influencers have really managed to make these high fashion items to look cheap. Why would Hermes or Chanel associate themselves with influencers I do not know. Just google Grace Kelly with her Hermes bag in 1956, have a look, and then google Tamara Kalinic with her Hermes bag and make a comparison. In 2000s only well known models have been chosen to advertise high fashion pieces but now we have got people like Tamara, Xenia, Inthefrow, basically talentless giving advice on how to style your Kelly bag, whereas they have got 0 knowledge about the history of such items.

• Heart
Exactly! I like how you picked up my point.
She is a celebrity stylist and it is really clear that she uses fashion for fun and doesn't seem to live for material things.

PS. new video - Tamara doesn't respect her followers enough to show her boyfriend. this is degrading.
I don't want to hear someone speaking from a distance, like a shadowy ghost in her garden.
Here it is a picture of Filthy. This picture was taken in 1901, he just started working for Balmain as salesman. His attention to details, and customer care, which is second to none, have quickly paved his way to success and was promoted to whatever he is still doing today.

Attachments

• Haha

bblondon

Chatty Member
Try on haul for grandpa dirty where tetka and her dry bush hair spends the video trying on €€€ worth of one size too big RTW in a ‘back to life’ haul (as if she doesn’t spend 90% of the year going on holiday and brown nosing well connected people anyway, nothing has changed so what is this clown getting back to) so that she can emphasise her thinness and posing for rasputin who is off camera giving compliments getting all hot talking about tams “sexy” (hunch) back 🤢🤢

I’ve never known many straight men who talk about draping or what not on clothes or even care but I forget he is SVP of balmain so of course he is the fashion expert, the Kanye west of Milan

best quote from the video “since you gujs always have my back I have yours - use tetka10 for10% off farfetch”) - anyone can get 10% off if they sign up for Ff’s newsletter anyway, what a laugh

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

mounaa21

The issue with tetka is that she knows nothing about designers or fashion….everything is insjane, beautiful and she needs every colour and every style of anything with a designer tag on it

There is no thought process on how to style an outfit, how to dress for your figure or how to dress for a particular occasion/ setting

I can go on farfetch or any similar website and see a bunch of anorexic women wearing the clothes…don’t need her YouTube videos for that

also who can afford thousands of dollars in every single outfit??! Who is she speaking to? Who can relate? She is most definitely the last imbecile in jurooop splashing all her savings in designer clothes as if it is Zara

• Heart

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
Burned potato 😂😂🤣 bAt it’s true, she is looking like a potato more and more everyday

I didn’t want this recap to end, from now on I’m not watching the vlogs, will just wait for these summaries
I will happily continue doing the summary. Thank youuuuuu all. 💗 As Dummy Tammy would say: I am doing this for you gaaaajs, i hope i'll make you proud, i'll show you how strong I am, i am sHooo strong, i am rebuilding and recovering for you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i'll see you later i am going at the Chanel store to look for a wallet, a rare one, only one piece in Jurop, a perfecHHHHHHHt wallet. Bye😂

• Haha
  • Heart

klady

VIP Member
6E4EA42F-35A3-47DD-96D3-A924F27AF98F.jpeg

Let me translate: I’ve lied about the money I make and the money my parents have. My boyfriend won’t let me stay with him. So, I’ve worked anything thrown my way so that I can find another AirBNB.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

klady

VIP Member
We know TamTam is only meeting the locals in Capri to ask if they’re going to the Revolve event and if she can be their guests? She didn’t just happen to be going on holiday to Capri. All the brands are leaving her out. Yet, she keeps showing up in the same cities where the events are held🧐 The lil calculating wench!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

WhoMoiOui

It is quite sad...that her sole purpose is to show up at fancy events and places and be photographed. That’s it! She has no cause...she has no charity...she has no passion...not even a hobby. She’s not immersing herself into anything to which she is exposed...she hasn’t scratched the surface of anything. Her glee comes from getting the invite...snagging some branded item...being photographed with it...and that’s that. It boggles my mind that after all these years of her blogging history...she hasn’t evolved any of her interests. On top of it...she gives off that abrasive vibe...posing in front of camera as if she is Chiara material...heck...Chiara is building an empire...while handling motherhood & family ...our TamTam is missing the point of it all. I’m losing interest. There’s nothing more to her than what we already know. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad

tempi

Noooooo...noooooo.😱..plz tell me that is NOT the dress she wore to the event...that yellow crumpled pile of cloth upon which she is sitting looking out of it ....plz don’t tell me this is her going to the event with her dress ...that’s Oscar de la Renta $9000USD dress...is that why it looked so wrinkled...even the bow at the back...why is she sitting like that while everyone else is sitting normally...I’m utterly speechless now! That can’t be the dress! If it is...she is NOT ok mentally. She’s either on some substance or she’s slipping. I’m actually shocked. Who provided her with this dress!? I have so many questions.

The Insta story is posted by Alisa Vloskaya...everyone around TamTam is sitting normally even though the boat is bouncing...the very slim person next to her is sitting on an edge of his seat while on the phone. She is sitting as if she is under influence of something & has lost all her balance...so she has to lean back and hold...and she took up so much space. Wow!
Yep, that is the dress. If I was designer....she would never again work with me or anyone close to me.
How the dress and bow should look, and how she wears it.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
The robbery was planned by her. All for attention and to make others to feel sorry for her and tell her what a superhero she is for going through such hard times. Typical covert narcissist tactic. They can’t live without sensation, drama and circus around them. Don’t believe for a minute it wasn’t planned. Perhaps they threw away few items and called the police, we don’t really know what do they investigate. The other items are being sold or are hidden somewhere. That mess looks so amateur and suspicious, those photos of her when the police was there (who takes photos of themselves with the mess in front of the police and posts it on social media??) the lies about how many bags she has left, owning 300k value yet not having insurance and so on, come on. She heard about the robberies in Paris and they came up with such plan. So weird she got robbed years ago in St. Tropez and now again, isn’t it? And now every post and video has to be about it. She just needed a content, attention, sensation, pity and praise about her “strength”. I hope Tamara really reads this and realizes people are not stupid and she is playing herself while being a really bad influence for young girls.
this girl cannot spell let alone organise a robbery

• Haha

vloglvr

That exchange with the bf and the waitress was the worst story I’ve ever heard. The best part is how she said that she os lucky to be around someone so funny but I don’t see how he is funny? Everything he says sounds condenscending and boring. She is acting like a high school girl who just got her first boyfriend. It’s embarrassing honestly.
also I was disappointed to see her act like an idiot at the LV dinner. Poor Amina muaddi didn’t look impressed. Tam and Xenia were acting like loud, obnoxious giggly losers. She was acting like Lydia and Carrie act which isn’t a good comparison lol was it after this dinner that she discovered she was robbed?

Reactions: 35

Lena94

I decided to watch the last vlog because your comments made me curious and I wanted to make a nice little summary for those of you who don't want to waste 40 minutes of your life.
Only 1 minute in and there is already a commercial. If this doesn't turn off viewers idk what is. She has never mentioned the brand off white before dirty. It's so easy to buy her loooooove, it's disgusting. She'll be going to their show and picks out clothes. I won't comment on the clothes, only that they are certainly not my taste. She also wears boots to the fashion show. Boots! In July! Her majesty the greatest fashion icon...
Next show is Dior. They didn't even give her one of the micro bags that they launched recently. She got the ordinary Caro bag "to keep her camera in". My gag reflex is triggered every time she says Haute couture or Federation de la mode... Tamtam meets Xenia and Bryan they are all so fake and I draw the line when they start discussing the Dior collection. I mean... I'm not a fashion guru but I can say so much more about the Dior house and the symbols they use. I can't do this anymore to myself. 7 minutes... That's how much I can watch. Someone else has to do a summary for the rest of us :D

• Haha
  • Heart

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
This girl is acting like a witch lately. You say that your job is buying luxury and your job makes you happy. So technically you are happy when you buy and own luxury bags, because that’s your job. So when someone mentions this, why become bitter? Not hiding their identity as if she is achieving God knows what. Which Hermes? So far you have two, the mini Kelly and the Birkin your senior boyfriend allegedly bought you, you mentioned this on your previous vlog, or maybe forgot from all the lies you tell on daily basis or as you say daily LEVELS.
Please shut up with the “material things don’t make me happy” because that’s some BS. You are not happy, and your behavior shows it very well. Those 80m yacHts and ass licking you do for some fame and exposure it’s not what a happy person does, needs, or is proud of.
Just shush 🤫
0882C469-21B0-4393-9C73-F380BB3ECC5B.jpeg
5808D449-2115-47B9-A356-94BA8ACFD167.jpeg
936EA1D8-4775-423D-BF2D-B96AB9C761A7.jpeg

• Sick

tempi

I would be very angry is someone treated something in what I have invested a lot of time and work, just as she did to that dress. Where is that so-called professionalism, that she’s been talking all the time? Throwing such an exclusive dresses on the seat, unprotected, showing at the event like someone has just chew her up, and cleaning the street with a dress whose price is like several months or the annual salary of most of her followers. Lazy and very unprofessional!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry

ellas

Funny how people thought she'll learn a lesson from this and be more humble, less flashy... and there's our TamTam, goes cray and buys all new shit again and post it online. Hilarious!

Love how she speaks Italian in Croatia, you cannot make up that shit. Buongiorno to you too Tamara.

Croatia reminds her of her childhood, but yet she cannot say Croatian passport, it's European, coz Serbia is as I recall suburb here in Australia.

Oh, she's an idiot and he is one smartass dumbass. They fit perfectly.

• Haha
  • Sick