Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! I like how you picked up my point.
She is a celebrity stylist and it is really clear that she uses fashion for fun and doesn't seem to live for material things.

PS. new video - Tamara doesn't respect her followers enough to show her boyfriend. this is degrading.
I don't want to hear someone speaking from a distance, like a shadowy ghost in her garden.
Here it is a picture of Filthy. This picture was taken in 1901, he just started working for Balmain as salesman. His attention to details, and customer care, which is second to none, have quickly paved his way to success and was promoted to whatever he is still doing today.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
WELL DONE, MY FRIEND👏🏻 If you’re not already, please use the below to view Tammy’s videos:

To view the YouTube channel without giving her views or making her money, please use this link...
#

Once you are on the chosen website, just type Tamara Kalinic into the search box at the top (or any name of the YouTube channel you wish to view)
TENK YOU ♥ That’s inseeeeejn, i always wondered if this is possible, felt every-time guilty after giving her a view.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just today I've remembered how a year or so ago , she was talking about a hater ( on social Media , never said which one ) , her team and she were debating on suing her ( they got her IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) & identity ) , she said that that person knows her well from her private life , she's stalking her .
I well remember one hater writing about sugar daddies and her sex affairs ...
..I guess she lied about that too ( about suing and getting hold of her ) 🤣🤣😭😭🤑 And when they realized there are hundreds of " haters" they gave up ...😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Here it is a picture of Filthy. This picture was taken in 1901, he just started working for Balmain as salesman. His attention to details, and customer care, which is second to none, have quickly paved his way to success and was promoted to whatever he is still doing today.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
JLo is a goddess, Tam can wear the same dresses all she wants, she looks awkward and ridiculous.
PS. this "posture" kills me.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Funny how this person who totally changed her physical appearance with many procedures, who still continues to heavily face tune and photoshop her face and body, just said that it’s time to embrace our imperfections coz it’s 2021.

You are so fake and full of tit Tamara. It’s not even entertaining anymore.

Did she also said that she hasn’t been eating much since the robbery whilst trying on what seems to look like the same dress multiple times? Girl, you need help.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Try on haul for grandpa dirty where tetka and her dry bush hair spends the video trying on €€€ worth of one size too big RTW in a ‘back to life’ haul (as if she doesn’t spend 90% of the year going on holiday and brown nosing well connected people anyway, nothing has changed so what is this clown getting back to) so that she can emphasise her thinness and posing for rasputin who is off camera giving compliments getting all hot talking about tams “sexy” (hunch) back 🤢🤢

I’ve never known many straight men who talk about draping or what not on clothes or even care but I forget he is SVP of balmain so of course he is the fashion expert, the Kanye west of Milan

best quote from the video “since you gujs always have my back I have yours - use tetka10 for10% off farfetch”) - anyone can get 10% off if they sign up for Ff’s newsletter anyway, what a laugh
tetka10 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just today I've remembered how a year or so ago , she was talking about a hater ( on social Media , never said which one ) , her team and she were debating on suing her ( they got her IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) & identity ) , she said that that person knows her well from her private life , she's stalking her .
I well remember one hater writing about sugar daddies and her sex affairs ...
..I guess she lied about that too ( about suing and getting hold of her ) 🤣🤣😭😭🤑 And when they realized there are hundreds of " haters" they gave up ...😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
When was this and where was she writing? Is that page still up? If somebody who knows or knew you writes about you, it’s not called stalking. Stealing the IP address is illegal in many countries, i feel sad that she didn’t continue to sue that person, she sure would’ve been now in prison with her Hehmes Bags. 😂 her brain is definitely underdeveloped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Another trashy Vlog. Subject: My antic boyfriend comments my haul…because you know I have NOTING

Hello lovelies. I am slowly but surely collecting myself. – I TOUGT that’s what you’ve been doing the past few weeks.

She TINGS that sometimes we choose how we decide to move on. – One round of applauds for this very deep, philosophical, IQ 230 knowledge.

People are telling her she is not allowing herself to grieve properly, bAt she doesn’t TINK so, she is doing everything perfectly and not acting strange at all. She is dealing with it and he has sort of starting moving on. - StopH telling her what to do, she is sHoooo smart, she knows EVERYTING.

There are gonna be some changes. But she’ll continue to do hauls and unboxings. – Can’t stop, won’t stop.

Checks if the place is echoe, she means echoed. So she does the echo test by saying “A”, yes it is definitely echoed. – This was rocket science, ameeeeejziiiing how she does these kinds of testings. Only genius minds, I am telling you.

The video is somehow back to normality. – Ok, I am waiting.

She collaborated with Farfetch, right now she needs handbags, bAt Farfetch sent her ready to wear. – She’ll wear it, no worries Farfetch Team, as long as those pieces are designer.

She apologizes if the light is a little bit off, bAt she doesn’t have all her equipmets with her, because gaaaaajs for the trillionth time SHE DOESN’T HAVE A HOME, bAt TINGS will get better.- Amen.

And if you agree click the thumbs up.

If you can’t find a piece “already available” online, but this part sounds “skjdhskdjhkdsd online” . – English fluency 98.9%.

She has our back, with 10% off with the code TK10YT. – TENK JU TETKA, but how much money are you getting?

Asks her personal Alexa (Senior BF) “how many days till Ibiza trip”, the Italian Alexa says 10 days. – Yuhuuuuu, bijoooond news.

So far shows black, funeral, items. - If you wonder, they all are StAnniiiiiiing, you TOUGHT those weren’t stunning? Hihi, silly you.

Talk about her hole in her chests, and says it doesn’t BOTER her, and she really TINKS she can rock it. – Ok, calm down Tammy.

It’s 2021, isn’t it time to embrace our imperfections? Asks the scientist. – Yeah, I guess after 3823092382 plastic surgeries, sure, why not.

Starts asking her antic boyfriend about commentaries, about her Farfetch inseeeeejn items. – I have a feeling that he has back pain for all the age numbers he is caring but I am waiting.

Stands up, and shows her whole body and says “you can’t see it fully” – Giiiirl, are you sure?

Shows her Bottega kitchen cloth slippers.

Puts the first dress on, size 38, she wishes it was 36. – Well, that’s what you get Tammy when they send you a summer cleanse. Bebii loves it and thinks it’s almost a red-carpet dress. – Ok, calm down grandpa, this can in no way be a red-carpet dress. I TOUGHT you were well traveled, attractive and talllllll.

Puts another dress on, took her 10 minutes. – Blogger life it ain’t easy lovelies. Dirty loves it again, he LAVES it, not loHves it.

Puts the beige dress on, TINKS is royal and chic. – A dress with HOLES, is being called royal, queen Elizabeth got a heart attack after hearing DIS. 468 years old Papa LAVES it. (photo attached, count the holes)

Puts another dress on. – The senior LAVES the length, she loHves it.

Puts a top on. The senior doesn’t really LAVE IT. – Surprise, surprise, better days are coming.

Shows the sandHales. Bebi TINGS are beautiful, and he LAVES it.

Conclusion: They LAVE and loHve everything TOGETER. Couplegoals, if you ask me.

Remember: Show must go on, bAt don’t mind the upcoming stories where I’ll remind you what happened, it’s just me, I loHve attention and my boyfriend LAVES it as well.

View attachment 684494
This honestly made my day🙌🏻 I loHve it🤣❤

It’s downright eerie how much they actually look alike😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When was this and where was she writing? Is that page still up? If somebody who knows or knew you writes about you, it’s not called stalking. Stealing the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) is illegal in many countries, i feel sad that she didn’t continue to sue that person, she sure would’ve been now in prison with her Hehmes Bags. 😂 her brain is definitely underdeveloped.
In one of her vlogs , can't recall which one , I guess a year ago .
Talked about " nasties " that person told of her , about sugar daddies , sex manipulations etc ....( I bet it was on Insta , although I spotted some of a kind on YouTube )
Yeap , underdeveloped ✅✅✅

Reactions: 1
So, we are at crystal penis shoes level now….

D6CE82EA-E7F4-4BDA-ABC8-983BB38C3591.jpeg

Is she trolling us or is this truly the Darkest Timeline?

35091A1D-AF7D-4192-90DB-FE6E31C12E3F.jpeg

This has to be trolling… right?

Her new nickname is Protrudin Sternum.

D9F66EBB-0676-429E-A134-21FF43996E98.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Xenia gets new luggages from Rimowa after her luggages got stolen, Tammy buys it, the difference. No brand cares about her. So far: MaxMara, Revolve, Gucci, Rimowa, Prada sent her a bottle but organized a trip to St. Tropes for Xenia, Bryan Boy & co. Leonnie is currently with Dior, whilst Tammy picks up some lemons in Capri 😂😂😂 with JLo of course 🥰🥰🥰
F00DC209-CF83-434A-A111-85B7E7275CFD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Damn, she is really milking this robbery.

“You guys are saying how shocked you are that I’m acting so normal”

JESUS, NO ONE DIED, get over it already and stop milking it for views and attention. Ok it’s not nice what happened but this is like the 4th video we have to hear this sob story.

People are dying every day, getting cancer, losing loved ones and she lost a few Chanel bags and act like she’s such a brave big girl to still be going on trips and making videos.

She tried to spin it like ok I learnt that living a simple life is best, I don’t need luxury I have my health. That lasted 5 minutes before she was wearing $800 plastic looking rings and advertising MiuMiu bags. Fakest Youtuber for real.

I actually liked her before they stole all her tit now I’m unsubbing because I can’t take anymore of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Xenia gets new luggages from Rimowa after her luggages got stolen, Tammy buys it, the difference. No brand cares about her. So far: MaxMara, Revolve, Gucci, Rimowa, Prada sent her a bottle but organized a trip to St. Tropes for Xenia, Bryan Boy & co. Leonnie is currently with Dior, whilst Tammy picks up some lemons in Capri 😂😂😂 with JLo of course 🥰🥰🥰
View attachment 685143
I was coming here for exactly the same comment! Tamtam most be yellow of envy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.