Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klady

VIP Member
2F6561BE-9DD8-46CF-A614-601EF5B8E5F3.jpeg

I swear the store’s employees are going through their inventory and sending TamTam the tacky shit that didn’t sell😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
I wanted to add something about the stupid “marriage” part she mentioned on the Wednesday’s Vlog before she enlightens us with a new Vlog tomorrow. 😂

What Tamara did was mirroring, she knows very well Dirty Grandpa Testa won’t marry her, at least not now. This man is 45 and hasn’t been married yet, IMO this is a red flag. Each to their own, I am not judging. But if a man still doesn’t want to get married at 45 then you better run. It’s ok not to get married at all, live life as you please, but stfu with “right bebiiiiii we have other priorities”. So, she does the “I don’t want to get married”, because she is mirroring what Papa Testa says to her all day long, that’s how she feels relatable when she talks to him.

“Tammy my little brainless bimbo, thank you for being my sponsor, as a reward I’ll make sure you’ll be invited to any important event, but that marriage? Oh, girl forget that.”
And she says: Okeeej bebiiiiiii

It’s better for her to sell this idea online. Her online minions will believe this better. Instead of saying my 500 years old boyfriend still doesn’t know what to do with his life, if he wants to get married, if he wants to move to LA, if he wants to buy a pied ah teeeeh and build me my dream closet, if he wants to grow his beard 30m long, if he wants to take a shower this year or next one.

She is soooooo damn needy and needs confirmations all the time, saying “right baby?” after every little conversation they have, is absolutely nerve wrecking and needy. In my honest opinion this is such a turn off for a man.

The VAR conversation is absolutely embarrassing. This shows that this man is not sure about you. A man who really wants to have a future with you, would’ve been so damn happy that you caught the bouquet, a man that wants you doesn’t need proofs. She either has to work on her humor skills or stop telling the world so openly that her man has no long-term plans with her. You make our “job” so easy Tetka. Thank you bebiii. 💗

I am sure Papa Testa wants to be part of her YouTube Chanel; you can tell by the way he interacts behind the camera, but Tammy the “sHooooo privat person” won’t show him, because she can’t keep a relationship. In the past 6 years she had 3 different relationships. Negin, Aimee, Leonnie, Xenia & co. all show their long-term partners. We know the word “long-term” is unknown for you. You do not have long term friendships, nor relationships. So, stop talking bullshit about how you want to keep your relationship private. I am not buying this shit.

Now Tamara, since you love to read here. No need to buy a fake wedding ring on AliExpress and get married tomorrow. You have more important things to do for instance: clean the streets of Nizza with an Oscar de la Renta dress.

• Haha
  • Heart

esterefatta

I love how in the new video she addresses how “I should get a haircut” (referring to the brittle nest on her head) and how “Some ppl say I still have a jumbo Chanel laying on my bed” and “laptop didnt get stolen”

Gurllll that aint anyone on your Youtube saying it.. but it was us on TATTLE bishhhh so we want the right credit! Just say it already once and forall 😂 we INFLUENCE you miss influencaaah!

Last edited:
  • Haha

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Actually, not even that :D The cover came with the sofa, it was visible in online photos of "her apartment" before she even moved it :D So she just took this massive effort (probably counts as working out) to dress up the sofa.
omg!!!! inseeeYN

when she lies about her lactose intolerance (read excuse for starving in social settings) then eats tiramisu and cheeses etc

• Haha
Reactions: 41

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
Helen Mirren(age 75) wore it better than Tamara.

PS. Leonie's dresses and looks are JUST WOW!
and see how she poses somewhat naturally, we can see her personality, she doesn't look plastic/stone like Tam.

• Heart

Anne1448

VIP Member
These brainless influencers have really managed to make these high fashion items to look cheap. Why would Hermes or Chanel associate themselves with influencers I do not know. Just google Grace Kelly with her Hermes bag in 1956, have a look, and then google Tamara Kalinic with her Hermes bag and make a comparison. In 2000s only well known models have been chosen to advertise high fashion pieces but now we have got people like Tamara, Xenia, Inthefrow, basically talentless giving advice on how to style your Kelly bag, whereas they have got 0 knowledge about the history of such items.
What is also disappointing is the fact that they use it as a mark of success while those items are simply bags. Nothing more than bags.

The Birkin and the Kelly were marketed as the practical bag for the working woman. This is why the shapes are so popular (at least in France). Every brand has a version of it and it is usually their best seller. The only women I have seen in real life with a Birkin were all older women working in finance or law. And they all have them completely beaten down with scratches, dirty etc because they use them their daily lives.

• Heart

tempi

And she did it again! I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone so disrespectful to clothes as her. In a few hours she made that dress look like she walked trough some kind of mud. I wonder if she returns them in this condition or sends them to the dry cleaning before that. Because of things like this, I can't shake the impression that she can bathe every hour, and she will still give the impression that she is dirty and neglected.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Yuni

Hi everyone, first time posting here but I can't resist not to comment on the fact that she could not read properly the card at the Dior show. She read "chambre de soy" instead of soie and I am pretty sure she didn't know that it meant silk. Rather pathetic for a "luxury fashion influencer" , who lives in Paris for a year. She didn't even bother to watch Dior's instagram to learn how they made this incredible silk room, using embroidery techniques from around the world😡

• Angry
  • Wow

raspberryypie

I’m only now catching up, but what she did to that dress was absolutely horrific. I can’t wrap my mind about someone treating such expensive items in that way. My theory (apart from her being drugged/drunk) is that she does it because she wants to seem nonchalant with her money, in that “those things don’t mean anything to me” type of way, which is extremely dumb, but that’s our Tamtam🤢

Also I think it would be h i l a r i o u s if her sugar daddy spilled the tea. Jpmrti, if you’re reading this, please do🤣

• Haha

Love Only

And about the Cannes film festival I wanted to say that NOBODY knows who tamara is. The real fashionista who stole the show was Leonie! Not even first class influencers (like Camila or Karen) were noticed this year because of Leonie dresses! Imagine Tamara who is Bass-Class couldn’t even make the photographers lift their cameras and click 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
Next Thread name suggestion: New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

klady

VIP Member
Due to TamTam revealing their user information, If the person gets threats, I hope they reply to TamTam about the threats and tag Hermes, Moynat, the sparkling water company, Missoma, and whatever brands are stIll working with Tammy to let them know that TamTam incited cyber bullying😤

• Heart

BaliBarbie

Omg in her latest Cannes story saying in the past days she realised what true happiness was… 🙄. Really?? Posing in fancy dresses and jewels with your fake friends attending events and parties where people really don’t give a damn about you but you make them pose with you in order to look famous and popular. That’s your true happiness? Any sympathy I had for her robbery is actually fully gone. She has no humility. The arrogance and posing is astounding. Don’t get me wrong - I love fashion and shopping as well. But my true happiness is the fact my family and friends are healthy and happy. True happiness is taking our little puppy for a walk on the beach or his reaction when he sees me and runs to kiss and hug me. Or passing an exam I’ve worked night and day for. Her priorities are so warped despite what she said on her video about not caring about material things. Material designer things are ALL she cares about.

• Heart
  • Sad

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
She said they stole it, she said she will not repurchase it, she stayd in the room by herself only came to chat, what am I missing? Does her BF has the same? Did they foubd it under the coutch as well? Did her BF bought it for her again or did she also travel with it at the same time as it was supposedly stolen???
A new one was delivered whilst she was in Cannes, she posted a photo of many packages being delivered and a brand new LV luggage was also to be seen, she has to travel all summer and traveling without a LV Luggage is unfortunately not an option. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Zeldafairy

🙌🏻🙌🏻👏👏 and don’t forget the FAKE Chanel Bag GIVEAWAY !! That NEVER happened ! And someone so talkative like tam-tam never explained why she didn’t complete that giveaway! Obviously another commercial trick to gain followers! That shows she has zero respect to her audience and she is treating them like stupid . She TINKS she doesn’t own them any explanation. How disrespectful! Even if you changed your mind it’s ok .. but trying to hide it under the carpet only shows how nasty 🤢 you are tamtam!
When she said she suffers more then other people when losing someone they love and it is more difficult for her than others and everyone should understand that

• Haha
  • Sick