Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First she said she doesn’t have any bags, and after 10 minutes she says she has less than 10 bags….
oh and also again verbal diarrhea about her boyfriend and how lucky she is and he is the best and her boyfriend and her boyfriend… I really don’t know why I actually decided to watch this crap after not watching her fo so long…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
OMFG FFS WTF VOMIT WAS THAT
Summary

Ju NO guiiis I figured out the point of life when I was on a BOOOT and Jules said (whomever of the new bffs that was) that research came out that people are most happy VIT their relationships

And GUUUIISS only then being 33 years old mule, in 2021 I realised it is not TINGS it is PIPL, my fake friends on a BOT that make me happy

Then goes on and on about her bebiii boyfriend you guys so happy

But then are your ready guiiiiis she TOT to herself and KOOOT herself at a dinner while Katy Perry was singing eye of the tiger, how she realised she is that TIGER you guuiiis

Anyways I just vomited and shut my laptop down as our Jesus Mary and Moses Tamara Kalinic has figured the meaning of LAIFFF on a BOOT while Katy Perry was singing in hepines VIT her boyfriend

Disgusting, vile, fake, gloating piece of S

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Is she doing this weird pronunciation to sound exotic?

Just like I said, she likes not the items but getting them, she mentioned her sister saying “now you have an excuse to buy a million new bags “.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
OMFG FFS WTF VOMIT WAS THAT
Summary

Ju NO guiiis I figured out the point of life when I was on a BOOOT and Jules said (whomever of the new bffs that was) that research came out that people are most happy VIT their relationships

And GUUUIISS only then being 33 years old mule, in 2021 I realised it is not TINGS it is PIPL, my fake friends on a BOT that make me happy

Then goes on and on about her bebiii boyfriend you guys so happy

But then are your ready guiiiiis she TOT to herself and KOOOT herself at a dinner while Katy Perry was singing eye of the tiger, how she realised she is that TIGER you guuiiis

Anyways I just vomited and shut my laptop down as our Jesus Mary and Moses Tamara Kalinic has figured the meaning of LAIFFF on a BOOT while Katy Perry was singing in hepines VIT her boyfriend

Disgusting, vile, fake, gloating piece of S
Hahahhahaha,and also GUUUYS I had to cancel OL my PRIVATEE membership cards.
That’s when I puked

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another trashy vlog – Subject: Talking to myself about the robbery that happened 10 decades ago

The firs 7 minutes -Tamara telling herself how amejziiiing she is, she is a warrior, a soldier in the World War II, a hero, sHoooo sHooo sHoooo strong you gajssss. She has no bags left. - Ok, bAt she had one Chanel left and took it to Rovinj, all her Bottegas weren’t stolen, that big elephant Chanel bag was spotted on the photos she posted today. She keeps going even though she has no bags left, but maybe 10 bags left, maybe only 3, or all the bags, nobody knows.

Tammy Dummy becomes a therapist for 30 seconds and tells the world they shouldn’t make decisions when they are happy or sad, hence, she is living in hotel nr.14 because she is not ready to go back to Paris.

bAt Paris has given her sHoooooo many opportunities. She reminded us that her 500 years old boyfriend has been amejziiiiing and she is so lucky to have him, it’s the best relationship she has ever been in.

She loves luxury, that’s her job, to buy luxury and love luxury.

Still waiting on her European Passport (3 passports all together were stolen) – She is a citizen everywhere in the world, she has 780 passports.

She had to cancel her VIP member cards. – Life is hard, indeed.

People texting her and telling her “Hey TamAra, I have watched your for years and never subscribed, now I am subscribing because I want to help you” - Don’t fall for her bullshit ladies, she is lying, because her subscribers are the same as 10 years ago when she started YouTube. Don’t subscribe her – Mission abort.

People were saying I want to do DIS for your, I want to do DAT for you and it’s inkredebeeeel. This has made her sHooo happy.

When Katy Perry was singing The Eye of the tiger at the LV dinner, she reminded herself for the 940th time that she is sHoooo strong, and she is a tiger, a lion, a giraffe, a hippopotamus, a Fenix, an elephant, basically the whole Jungle.

She is really happy, and it’s really strange to TINK, she realized this at the Amfar dinner.

Her sister told her “heeeey giiiiirl, you have now so many reasons to shop, you have no bags” then Dummy says “we have, we have bags, like 10 bags, less than 10” but at the beginning of the video she had zero, maybe her team managed to buy her 10 bags during those 10 minutes.

Those 5 bags that she has left, she is not that passionate about.

She blabbers how her bags were sHooooo hard to find. - NOT – she didn’t have any exotic leathers. A hard-to-get bag is not a bag you get once you enter the store, and your crappy bags Dummy were bags that can be bought easily, at Hehmehs you had to make appointments to get a bag, but you weren’t waiting much, because of your senior boyfriend and his connections.

A day before robbery she bought a hard-to-find Chanel bag in Monaco, in turquois color. – I TINK at this particular point she NEEDS TO ANDERSTEND you gajsss, that colors are not what makes a bag a HARD-TO-GET bag. Brand brand brand brand new bag, it’s very rare only two in Jurop. (Europe)

Her boyfriend got her a new Hehmehs Birkin bag, now. - I TOUGHT Hehmehs was hard to get?

People were telling her you were robbed in St. Tropes, and you didn’t learn the lesson. - According to her small damaged brain there was no lesson to learn there, because the whole St. Tropes was being robbed on daily basis.

She is again very grateful and sHooo happy for her people, for the millionth time. She is pretty much booked till the end of the year. - Highest paid influencer, not now, but sometimes in year 2076.

This is an online therapy session for her. – She has no clue what a therapy session is, because clearly, she has never had one.

Mentions again, she doesn’t want to go back to that flat. – Tell us something new.

This is not going to change her; she’ll continue to wear expensive items. – We weren’t expecting that, otherwise you have nothing else to afford.

People were trying many times to rob her, in a Eurostar train, whilst she was sitting in the first class, in Venice and so on.

Mentions again that she WON’T change. – We got it Dummy Tammy, please shut up.

Conclusion: Nobody asked her questions. She used this moment to remind herself how amejziiiiing she is. Feeding her fragile ego.

And that’s how you waste 25 minutes of your life ladies.

Remember: she is sHoooooo strong

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I noticed THAT and THE KELLY her Knight on a white horse (also literally *hint hint) allegedly bought her afterwards... ALLEGEDLY.

Oh well wellwell - And isnt that a little black YSL on the floor ?
Liar.
bleeping robbers, they’ve left everything behind. What kind of robbers are these???

Another trashy vlog – Subject: Talking to myself about the robbery that happened 10 decades ago

The firs 7 minutes -Tamara telling herself how amejziiiing she is, she is a warrior, a soldier in the World War II, a hero, sHoooo sHooo sHoooo strong you gajssss. She has no bags left. - Ok, bAt she had one Chanel left and took it to Rovinj, all her Bottegas weren’t stolen, that big elephant Chanel bag was spotted on the photos she posted today. She keeps going even though she has no bags left, but maybe 10 bags left, maybe only 3, or all the bags, nobody knows.

Tammy Dummy becomes a therapist for 30 seconds and tells the world they shouldn’t make decisions when they are happy or sad, hence, she is living in hotel nr.14 because she is not ready to go back to Paris.

bAt Paris has given her sHoooooo many opportunities. She reminded us that her 500 years old boyfriend has been amejziiiiing and she is so lucky to have him, it’s the best relationship she has ever been in.

She loves luxury, that’s her job, to buy luxury and love luxury.

Still waiting on her European Passport (3 passports all together were stolen) – She is a citizen everywhere in the world, she has 780 passports.

She had to cancel her VIP member cards. – Life is hard, indeed.

People texting her and telling her “Hey TamAra, I have watched your for years and never subscribed, now I am subscribing because I want to help you” - Don’t fall for her bullshit ladies, she is lying, because her subscribers are the same as 10 years ago when she started YouTube. Don’t subscribe her – Mission abort.

People were saying I want to do DIS for your, I want to do DAT for you and it’s inkredebeeeel. This has made her sHooo happy.

When Katy Perry was singing The Eye of the tiger at the LV dinner, she reminded herself for the 940th time that she is sHoooo strong, and she is a tiger, a lion, a giraffe, a hippopotamus, a Fenix, an elephant, basically the whole Jungle.

She is really happy, and it’s really strange to TINK, she realized this at the Amfar dinner.

Her sister told her “heeeey giiiiirl, you have now so many reasons to shop, you have no bags” then Dummy says “we have, we have bags, like 10 bags, less than 10” but at the beginning of the video she had zero, maybe her team managed to buy her 10 bags during those 10 minutes.

Those 5 bags that she has left, she is not that passionate about.

She blabbers how her bags were sHooooo hard to find. - NOT – she didn’t have any exotic leathers. A hard-to-get bag is not a bag you get once you enter the store, and your crappy bags Dummy were bags that can be bought easily, at Hehmehs you had to make appointments to get a bag, but you weren’t waiting much, because of your senior boyfriend and his connections.

A day before robbery she bought a hard-to-find Chanel bag in Monaco, in turquois color. – I TINK at this particular point she NEEDS TO ANDERSTEND you gajsss, that colors are not what makes a bag a HARD-TO-GET bag. Brand brand brand brand new bag, it’s very rare only two in Jurop. (Europe)

Her boyfriend got her a new Hehmehs Birkin bag, now. - I TOUGHT Hehmehs was hard to get?

People were telling her you were robbed in St. Tropes, and you didn’t learn the lesson. - According to her small damaged brain there was no lesson to learn there, because the whole St. Tropes was being robbed on daily basis.

She is again very grateful and sHooo happy for her people, for the millionth time. She is pretty much booked till the end of the year. - Highest paid influencer, not now, but sometimes in year 2076.

This is an online therapy session for her. – She has no clue what a therapy session is, because clearly, she has never had one.

Mentions again, she doesn’t want to go back to that flat. – Tell us something new.

This is not going to change her; she’ll continue to wear expensive items. – We weren’t expecting that, otherwise you have nothing else to afford.

People were trying many times to rob her, in a Eurostar train, whilst she was sitting in the first class, in Venice and so on.

Mentions again that she WON’T change. – We got it Dummy Tammy, please shut up.

Conclusion: Nobody asked her questions. She used this moment to remind herself how amejziiiiing she is. Feeding her fragile ego.

And that’s how you waste 25 minutes of your life ladies.

Remember: she is sHoooooo strong
Omg Tamiliar, your sense of humor is amazing:)))

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
This got me so much, I spilled my water

Or as Tam would say in order to sound more exotic: MY WOTHAA

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
This got me so much, I spilled my water

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Could be someone who was already in her home,
Like house cleaning staff. They would know where everything is.

Reactions: 5
Histrionic personality disorder is one of a group of conditions called "Cluster B" or "dramatic" personality disorders. People with these disorders have intense, unstable emotions and distorted self-images. For people with histrionic personality disorder, their self-esteem depends on the approval of others and does not arise from a true feeling of self-worth. They have an overwhelming desire to be noticed, and often behave dramatically or inappropriately to get attention. The word histrionic means "dramatic or theatrical."

This disorder is more common in women than in men and usually is evident by adolescence or early adulthood.

What Are the Symptoms of Histrionic Personality Disorder?
In many cases, people with histrionic personality disorder have good social skills; however, they tend to use these skills to manipulate others so that they can be the center of attention.

A person with this disorder might also:

• Be uncomfortable unless they are the center of attention
  • Dress provocatively and/or exhibit inappropriately seductive or flirtatious behavior
  • Shift emotions rapidly
  • Act very dramatically, as though performing before an audience, with exaggerated emotions and expressions, yet appears to lack sincerity
  • Be overly concerned with physical appearance
  • Constantly seek reassurance or approval
  • Be gullible and easily influenced by others
  • Be excessively sensitive to criticism or disapproval
  • Have a low tolerance for frustration and be easily bored by routine, often beginning projects without finishing them or skipping from one event to another
  • Not think before acting
  • Make rash decisions
  • Be self-centered and rarely show concern for others
  • Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their dealings with others
  • Threaten or attempt suicide to get attention

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don't understand the point of this video... She basically repeated everything from the first video+katy perry eye of the tiger bullshit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
^
Oh , that Pinocchio nose of hers !!☢

I Guess doctors would have a hell of a work with her , narcissistic idiot with bipolar disorders ...a have a feeling she concocted everything , and she sometimes sounded believable because she persuaded herself into her lies , now they are TRU to her 😭😭🤣🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Am I the only one that TINKS it’s inappropriate for her to have worn a Kelly at an LV dinner? Surely she’d wear one of her many monogrammed monstrosities- unless they were already gone

Reactions: 10
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.