Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Russian socialites often have the weirdest filler done and trust me their doctors are very expensive. It’s just a thing.

Look at this makeup, whyyy??? She was a hostess instead of Vodianova in Cann:
View attachment 671979
Her hairline looked really odd at this event. I think she has permanent stank face from over Botox, her nose always looks like its something bad

Reactions: 4
Maybe there is another robbery unfolding, and Tam is securing her alibi. Jesus, I feel so guilty sayings these things.
Don’t, you're just saying what we're all thinking

Interesting she went to all those events in Cannes without her boyfriend, even staying the nights on the yacht without him when she could have gone back to the hotel. One wonders what she was doing on the yacht 🤔
I think the relationship has run its course. She's clinging on for dear life and he wants out now. He even moved to Italy in the hope she would get the message but she just followed him there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
^
Yeah...something is odd there when it comes to both of them...she talks often in singular when mentioning her current living arrangements...i.e."where am I to live now"...and when she was in Milan...as seen in one of her latest vlogs...she was sitting in a hotel room getting ready to go to her agency office...but isn't he also in Milan? Aren't they technically living together...PT in Paris & Milan...Why couldn't she stay with him. She is constantly fibbing...and it is clear that her numerous inconsistencies and contradictions are due to her "making up things" for YT and Insta. If she was honest and just talking about the way things are in her real life...she would not constantly contradict herself & flip flop back and forth.....also, what she says and what we can deduce from her vlogs/stories would match up...but as she is fibbing her way through her social media fake life...her stories are not aligning and...it is obvious that she is shady AF...in real life and online. Hi TamTam...if you are here amongst us today.

Reactions: 19
Wait a minute…but wasn’t he in Cannes? I thought my profile picture was taken in Cannes 😂 wasn’t it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Wait a minute…but wasn’t he in Cannes? I thought my profile picture was taken in Cannes 😂 wasn’t it?

He was in Cannes but my thoughts are is that he had his own invite and attended, plus their relationship may have fizzled out but probably remain friends hence the reason she rarely mentions him and appears to be on her own most of the time

Reactions: 8
He was there, but he wasn't sleeping in the same place as Tam(boat). very romantic, indeed ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
6C1C144C-39FF-4E89-AD5A-06DA7A37DEB7.jpeg

9E4A0EF0-1F58-40CC-BAE2-8572050BCFA9.jpeg

The robbers left behind a laptop? Also, they were neat robbers. Most robbers toss the place looking for valuables. Seems TamTam’s robbers knew exactly where to look?!? And, to leave her clothes because she needs those for work. Yeah, something is not passing the smell test🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 672606

The robbers left behind a laptop? Also, they were neat robbers. Most robbers toss the place looking for valuables. Seems TamTam’s robbers knew exactly where to look?!? And, to leave her clothes because she needs those for work. Yeah, something is not passing the smell test🧐
I think its because a laptop is easy to track and bags and jewelry arent

Reactions: 9
2D12337F-BDA3-490E-9CDA-760BD932DE2D.jpeg

Yikes, either Tammy is talking to herself or TamTam’s dumbness has rubbed off on the viewer😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
True, but what would a robber care about how much the item will fetch? They are looking to get their hands on any valuables, right? Unless, they know the owner and doesn’t want to inconvenience them?!? Just saying!

Reactions: 9
Oh my God she will keep making videos about the robbery until Christmas...
cannot believe she is still going on about it, and those fake heartfelt messages, just so cringe.

True, but what would a robber care about how much the item will fetch? They are looking to get their hands on any valuables, right? Unless, they know the owner and doesn’t want to inconvenience them?!? Just saying!
I think they knew beforehand what they’re going to take. This robbery was planned carefully.

Reactions: 14
Tammy, stop,this! Typing and replying to yourself is unhealthy. We TENK your behavior is inseeejn!🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 672606

View attachment 672618

Thb, I couldn't help but wonder if her flat looks like this all the time, as we know she is not neat person.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Actually if the robbery was well planned (by the looks of it I think it was since they were probably tracking her every move for months) they would only take what was planned (the things that are the smallest and hold the biggest value and arethe easiest to sell hence just jewelry and bags ) that way they could go in and out in the matter of minutes...
If you are from the balkans and understand the language there is a good documentary about a member of the pink panther gang called olivera ćirković(you have it on YouTube ) ... She basically explained in that documentary the logic and planning process behind her robberies... It actually makes a lot of sense when you apply stuff from the documentary to tamaras case...

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Actually if the robbery was well planned (by the looks of it I think it was since they were probably tracking her every move for months) they would only take what was planned (the things that are the smallest and hold the biggest value and arethe easiest to sell hence just jewelry and bags ) that way they could go in and out in the matter of minutes...
If you are from the balkans and understand the language there is a good documentary about a member of the pink panther gang called olivera ćirković(you have it on YouTube ) ... She basically explained in that documentary the logic and planning process behind her robberies... It actually makes a lot of sense when you apply stuff from the documentary to tamaras case...
You are right, however I am not bothered about the laptop, but about the state of the clothes in the wardrobe. Even if it was carefully planned before, how would the perpetrators know that there is nothing under those clothes? I have not seen a single robbery where they did not look under the clothes, you never know what you will find, small cash, an earring, etc., as we all tend to hide stuff under clothes in our wardrobe. I have £300 in an envelope tucked into a winter jumper, it is just human nature to hide stuff there. I think everyone did it at some point. So the perpetrators must have surely known that there is nothing there and they did not look. Inside job?

Reactions: 14
He was in Cannes but my thoughts are is that he had his own invite and attended, plus their relationship may have fizzled out but probably remain friends hence the reason she rarely mentions him and appears to be on her own most of the time
Don’t provoke Dummy Tammy. Next Sunday she’ll make an 80 minutes video (80 her favorite number) calling him bebbiiiiiiiiiii for 80 minutes straight 😂😂😂😂 today we’ll have to watch a video that explains the robbery that happened 14 years ago 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.